Business Solutions

Sand Lake Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
EP
EDDIE P.
05/15/2022
Stress-free environment at Sandlake Automotive
I get stressed out about my vehicle, but the moment I walk in the door at Sandlake Automotive I am greeted with warmth and enthusiasm. They work on my car...

EW
Elias W.
04/30/2022
Elias said his engine blew and they allowed him to keep his vehicle there until he could have it towed away.

AN
Alena N.
04/27/2022
Alena said it was great, and the service was great.

CJ
CAROL J.
04/23/2022
Still great after all these years!
Been taking my ride to Sand Lake Auto for over 6 years now. Always professional prompt service, and on schedule. Good seeing your team again! Thanks!

RON G.
04/22/2022
Tire rotation
Always friendly, work completed as promised, charges as quoted. Always honest!