4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great job
I appreciate Lithia Hyundai

Billy B.
Big Lake, AK
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/28/2020 Category: Service
the people at Lithia sales and service make you fill like family
I have owned 6 new cars from Lithia Hyundia and will keep coming back. I fill like the people are working for me and not just to sell a car.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change made at the last minute
I couldn’t reserve my oil appointment through online. I think there’s a glitch in their system because no matter how many times I’ve selected the different date, it was giving me an error message.

So, I went to the front counter and he said I could have an oil appointment today on Saturday. I was really surprised because normally it’ll take weeks to get an appointment. That made my day especially during the Coronavirus crisis.

KH
Kelly H.
Eagle River, AK
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent car care
Very friendly, professional and efficient dealership.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Even though there was a mix up about the appointment they got me right in.

Donald D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Quick and easy, scheduled my appointment online and was completed with just over 1/2 hour wait time. Good job!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2020 Category: Service
i WALKED IN NO WAITING THE GENTLEMAN WAS PLEASANT TOOK MY KEYS AND i WAITED LESS THAN 40 MINUTES.
THANKS FOR A SPEEDY AND GREAT JOB.

RE
Ronald E.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Great cars, great service
Great service for many years. Would recommend this dealership to all who are thinking of purchasing a Hyundai.

CR
Courtney R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
Stopped in to see if they could change out low beam head lamp and and reset my tire pressure warning alert. Minimal wait time and got in and out within 30 mins. They have always given me great service.

TA
Theresa A.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Promp Service
Good service, I would liked to have received a sticker that shows when I should get my next oil change.

Michael H.
Eagle River, AK
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Great staff great service
Phil was attentative and pleasant as always. Liz answered all my questions about vehicle service. She is brilliant! Kevin was very busy but not too busy to give me maintenance advice.

ST
Sandra T.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
03/10/2020 Category: Service
At first I felt like being condescended on by the service advisor. So I decided to call the next day and ask for the manager.
After talking to Kevin the service manager, he made me feel good about what needs to be done with my car. He got me On the schedule and true to his word got me taken care off.
Suggestion...maybe some more customer service training for the front end people.
You only have one time to make an impression.

03/10/2020 Category: Service
quick oil change
I took my car in for oil change and they were done in 30 min. Fastest oil change ever.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Not worth using
Communication was poor and made to feel inconvenient. Found 2 cigarette butts on my car floor. I do not smoke whatsoever.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 03/12/2020

Hello,

My name is Kevin Garza and I am the Service Manager at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. I am reaching out to you about the review that was recently completed. I want to thank you for taking the time to complete it, without you submitting the review issues like these go about with no correction because it is never brought to my attention. I apologize for your vehicle having to stay overnight as well as the poor communication efforts from the Service Advisor. I am working on getting a bigger rental fleet so when warranty work is performed we have vehicles for our customers to use and the advisors are going to take training courses to improve their customer service skills. The cigarettes left in your vehicle is 100% unacceptable and I would like to offer you a Full Detail on your vehicle for that mistake. Please feel free to respond to this email or reach out to me by phone at the number below.

Sabrina H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Rude staff
Always had a great experience with Lithia until my husband took my car in for routine service on 3/2/2020. The staff member was very rude to my husband because he went to run an errand instead of waiting in the lobby. His response was along the lines of “if you would’ve been here waiting on the vehicle I wouldn’t have had to be in the lobby yelling your name for so long”..... I’m sorry what? Seriously? Was it THAT inconvenient that you had to take 5 steps into the lobby and say someone’s name to pick up their vehicle? Not pleased with the service department.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 03/09/2020

Hello, my name is Kevin Garza and I am the Service Manager at Lithia Hyundai. I was wondering if I could maybe get a little more information about your recent visit that would result in a 1 start review. If you would be so kind and share some information about your experience it would be greatly appreciated so we can make an effort to improve our service department. If this is an option please let me know and we will reach out to you at your convenience.

Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 03/12/2020

Hello,

My name is Kevin Garza and I am the Service Manager at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. I am reaching out to you about the review that was recently completed. I want to thank you for taking the time to complete it, without you submitting the review, issues like these go about with no correction because it is never brought to my attention. I apologize for the poor customer service that was provided by my team. It is 100% unacceptable and I can assure you there will be action taken to assure this doesn't happen again. I would love to get a little more detail about how the whole transaction took place, if you have a moment please feel free to respond to this email or reach out to me by phone at the number below.