4.6

Overall Rating 3.6666658/5Overall Rating 3.6666658/5Overall Rating 3.6666658/5rating 3.6666658rating 3.6666658
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

John T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
John Toomer
Good job as usual.

Ralph B.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Customer
Very efficient and courteous.

GC
Gracie C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Very good customer service!!!

GG

Amaris R.
Eagle River, AK
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Tire Change-Over
I am continuously frustrated by the exaggerated wait times for services and lack of transparency in anticipated delays. Service quality is always great and the staff are more friendly than not, but there is a severe lack of communication between the service technicians and the customer-facing staff. Ultimately this translates to poor communication with customers as well. As busy as the Service Department is, it's challenging to catch someone over the phone and the online service portal is spotty, so I stopped by in person to discuss/schedule my service. I specifically requested wait time information and scheduled during an appointment slot rather than dropping off for the day. The total wait time was outside the bounds of what was relayed to me by close to an hour. No explanation or updates were provided despite my repeat trips to the front counter. By the time I was collected for payment, I was beyond the point of engaging in discussion over a lame dismissal of "service delays because the techs were behind from a full day".
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 11/27/2019

Good morning, my name is Kevin Garza and I'm the new service manager at Lithia Hyundai. I'm reaching out to you to apologize for your experience during your recent service visit. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review, without you doing that I'm not aware of issues like this that require improvement. Poor communication is something that shouldnt happen in our business and we are now working on a plan to better this. It is sometimes hard to estimate exactly what is going to happen on each vehicle and this makes it a little difficult to give a timeline, but walking over to you and giving a simple update and/or offering you a ride should have happened. Once again I apologize for your experience and I want you to know that we are all working together to assure this doesnt happen again. If there is anything I can do to help out now or in the future, please feel free to contact me at any time. My door is always open for suggestions.

Kevin Garza
907-762-5131

Lauren B.
Eagle River, AK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2019 Category: Service
I'm Happy.
Only the first time with Hyundai but after 15 years with continental, I'm impressed. Only one minor situation was I went in for my 7K service a few miles early and 2 days later I get a message to service my vehicle as I just got to 7K. This could have simply been corrected with a software fix.

Cheryl M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
The guys are helpful and when I used the Parts Dept. they were great as well.

Jeffrey C.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/21/2019 Category: Service
lithia hyundai service
lithia hyundai service is excellent.phil reeve & p.j.donahoo are wonderful.they are friendly,professional,knowledgeable,no matter how busy it gets.the atmosphere in the waiting room is awsome.cable tv & great coffee make you almost disappointed your car is done so fast!

James K.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional & courteous service.
For over ten years I have used Hyundai for service to my automobile. Consistently, the service has been as good as I could hope for and they have often accommodated my schedule which is greatly appreciated!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Visit to Hyundai service department.
I already made my comment on previous page.

Joyce P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Helpful staff
Efficient service, pleasant waiting area

RN
Rogerio N.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistent service
The Lithia Hyundai team counties to provide me with great service. I got my tires changed out on time to pick up my kids from child care. I wasn't worried about waiting long.

LL
Lois L.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality service and promptness
Great!

Kathy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff
I brought my car in for an oil change and installation of window visors. Everything was complete in about an hour. I’ve had really good and consistent care at the dealership. Thank you!

Jane S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2019 Category: Service
They are punctual and timely in getting things done
Other than two weeks ago when I left a message because I could not get through to your service department and they did not return my telephone message, you Hyundai Service Department has never made me wait, has given up important information when something may need to be serviced that I was not aware of. They have never been pushy insisting that I get things taken care of. It has all been very positive.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
New Tire Purchase
Great experience.

Maricella H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Team that listens and makes changes
I was able to share information with Service Manager, Kevin Garza. He was attentive, helpful, respectful and understanding. He implemented change to benefit customers which in turn will be beneficial to the Hyundai team. Efforts and changes go a long ways when they are needed. I want to say thank you for listening.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Changes should be made to allow customers to feel good about shopping at Hyundai.
I think I have said enough. I work with the public and appointments all day long, so I know what it means to be honest and timely. This experience really was upsetting and I do not get upset easily.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 11/08/2019

Hello, my name is Kevin Garza and I am the new Service Manager at Lithia Hyundai. I am reaching out to you about the recent service visit you had that was not coordinated properly and resulted in a poor service visit. First of all, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. Without you doing that I don't know what needs to be fixed to ensure a positive service visit. I would like to apologize for your poor experience and assure you it wont happen again. I have sat down both advisors and gone over your review multiple times so they can see the points of failure. Once again, my deepest apologies for your poor experience, I hope we can keep you as a valued customer in the future. Feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Kevin Garza
907-762-5131

PP
Pamela P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Never disappointed!
I love getting an appointment and having my oil changes (and servicing) done at Lithia Hyundai. They always top off all the fluids and advise me of upcoming or needed repairs and bulbs out, etc. I could not be happier.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Quick, courteous service
PJ and Jordan did an incredible job. Brought the wife’s car in for to have her washer fluid reservoir replaced just to find out that the issue wasn’t the reservoir but the hose. Jordan cut the hose down and put it back on. He fixed the issue and saved us the money of having to replace something that we didn’t need to replace. Can’t recommend the service enough!

Robert W.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, efficient service
Prompt and on time with what was promised