PR
Phyllis R.
06/05/2021 Category: Service
satisfactory visit
This appointment was a follow up to a previous appointment where a defect was found and parts were not available to fix it that day. The car was also detailed and looked wonderful when I picked it up.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 06/07/2021

Hi Phyllis, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this great review! We are pleased to know you had an exceptional visit and hope to have you back for any future needs. Until then, enjoy the road ahead!

John L.
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Customer service.
I always feel welcome and listened to while trying to describe what I need done but not necessarily knowing the right terms. It always works out.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 06/01/2021

Hi John, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team i'd like to thank you for this positive review! Our team is pleased to know you had an exceptional experience and we look forward to having you back for any future needs.

David B.
Homer, AK
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service and fair prices
We had a 2017 Hyundai Tucson that we traded in for a 2021 "Tucson Ultimate". This is the best vehicle we have ever owned. We have had ZERO issues with the car and the service provided by "Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage".
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/24/2021

Hi David, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team i'd like to thank you for this positive review! Our team i spleased to know you had an exceptional expereince and we hope to have you back for any future needs!

05/24/2021 Category: Service
Lithia Hyundai reached out to me.
Kevin from Lithia Hyundai reached out to me this morning concerning the less than glowing review of my service appointment last week. He apologized for the miscommunications involved in my frustration, scheduled the necessary follow-up appointment to have the part that had been ordered installed, and offered a free detailing to compensate me for my trouble. I'm glad they promptly responded to my feedback survey.

05/23/2021 Category: Service
A disappointment
This time I did not get the prompt and informed service I have usually gotten here.
Kevin G. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/24/2021

Hello,

My name is Kevin Garza and I'm the Service Manager at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review you submitted. I would like to apologize about your experience at your most recent visit. If you could please reach out to me so I can gather some more information about your visit I would greatly appreciate it.

Kevin Garza
907-762-5131
kevingarza@lithia.com

Ron M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2021 Category: Service
We have always been happy with our experience here both buying a vehicle and having it serviced. It’s one of the reasons we have purchased 2 Hyundai vehicles here since 2011.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/24/2021

Hi Ron, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team i'd like to thank you for this positive review! Our team i spleased to know you had an exceptional expereince and we hope to have you back for any future needs!

SK
Siou K.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Bad service!
I brought my car into Hyundai back in Jan 2021. My vehicle is still NOT done. It’s is now May 18 2021
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/19/2021

Hi Siou,

I regret to know of the wait time you have experienced for your vehicles repairs and certainly understand your frustration. I would like to assure you our team is doing everything within our power to get your vehicles repairs completed. I have reached out to you in hopes of providing you with an update and answering any further questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Kevin Garza

Service manager

2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Thank you!
Appreciate the professional service with a personal touch.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/18/2021

Hello, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this 5-star review! Our team truly appreciates your business!

Robert S.
Seward, AK
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Great vehicle, Great Service
I live in Seward and it is a joy to drive Rocket through the mountains. A dependable , snappy ride in one of the most beautiful drives in America. The service was quick and thorough.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/18/2021

Hi Robert, on behlaf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this review! We are pleased to know you had an exceptional experience and hope to have you back for any future needs.

Eagle River, AK
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great and quick service per my unlimited oil change plan.
No complaints. Called and was able to get in a week later. Earlier would have been nicer, but it's covid and I get it. Showed up at my time they took my car in within 5 min and I think it was finished in just under a hour. Will continue doing my service with anchorage vs Wasilla lithia. I just work out in wasilla so seemed more convenient but you can never get your car there and anchorage just a quick appointment and done.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/04/2021

Hello, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for taking thetime to share your service experience! Our team is happy to know that you were able to schedule your appointment and the service on your vehicle was completed in a timely manner. We look forward to having you back for any future needs.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/03/2021

Hello, On behalf of the lithia Hyundai of Achorage team I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our team truly appreciates your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Samantha S.
Palmer, AK
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/30/2021 Category: Service
I highly recommend lithia hyundai, the service is always fast and the employees are always super professional and very nice.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/03/2021

Hi Samantha, On behalf of the lithia Hyundai of NAchorage team I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our team is happy to provide you with timely and professional service and we look forward to having you back for any future needs.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Always dependable
I have come to love going to this place. Service is always exceptional. Staff are polite and professional.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/03/2021

Hello, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this kind review! Our team is happy to provide you with a polite and professional service ans we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Eagle River, AK
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/29/2021 Category: Service
they are prefessional doing business, the clerks nice, patient.
I did not expect they can fixed my car at same day even I haven't make a appointment ahead, I so please all the staffs.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/03/2021

Hello, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this kind review! We are pleased to know our team was able to repair your vehicle in a timely manner and get you back on the road safely. Please feel free to reach out for any future needs, as our team is happy to help!

PJ
Paul J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Good quality work, good prices, easy access, and friendly staff.
Very good experience.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 04/28/2021

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to know you had an exceptional experience and we hope to see you back at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage for any future needs. Have a great day!

HK
Heather K.
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Great sevice!
Have been coming here for the past several years and have always had a wonderful experience!
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 04/26/2021

Hi Heather, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this great review! Our service team is pleased to know you had an exceptional experience and we hope you will reach out to us for any future car care needs. Until then, enjoy the road ahead!