Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage

Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5rating 3.5454564rating 3.5454564
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GG
Gerry G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
good service
Service staff does a good job and the service desk is always friendly and helpfull. I wish the parts were as good

NY
Nankyun Y.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
employees of this place always makes your feel welcoming and longevity of the employment for their workers.

Every time I go for service, you see same people at the counter meaning they are happy with the their employer and that reflects on their performance in their work.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!!

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
The service department staff is friendly and efficient.

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Dorcas W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
The staff
Always wonderful experience.

Thank you Dorcas for the 5 star review!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Always prompt
I love the fact that I can get my car in for service without a long wait, and that it is finished when they say it will be. Love my Santa Fe.

Thank you for the 5 star review!

CK
Carl K.
2008 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Fast Service
My service appointment was easy to make. My vehicle was taken in promptly,
when scheduled and the service was performed faster than I expected.

Carl, thank you for the 5 star review!

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
They were friendly and were informative when asked with questions!
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the review!!

AZ
Anthony Z.
Soldotna, AK
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Ok

Thank you for the review!!

EB
Eugene B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast, convienient, friendly and not too busy... service
Thanks, (:-)

Eugene, thank you for the 5 star review!

Catherine B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
This people did great as always!

Thank you for the 5 star review Catherine!!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Organized service department
It's really tough to keep a service department running smoothly. I've been very impressed by the level of organization and professionalism at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. They've gotten me in and out when they promised, twice. Additionally, when I picked up a nail, they repaired my tire and didn't charge me. It's little gestures like this that make a big difference in customer retention. Thank you, Chris and PJ and the rest of the staff. You're doing a great job!

Thank you for the 5 star review!! I really appreciate comments.

Alice S.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Very welcoming and most informative staff
Very helpful and never makes me feel like a dummy for asking ????

Thank you for the 5 star review Alice! I am glad PJ took great care of you and your car.

F
F.
Sterling, AK
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyundi Review
Customer Service

Thank you for the 5 star review!!

BC
Brenda C.
Palmer, AK
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Brenda C
Wasn't that impressed with the service tech and him being lazy.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/28/2019

Brenda, I apologize for the experience you had at our dealership. Our team strives to improve constantly to ensure we deliver the best customer experience possible. Could you please reach out to me at (EMAIL or PHONE) so we can discuss this further?

05/22/2019 Category: Service
I love my Santa Fe, but service runs hot and cold.
One time I will have great service, in and out, competitive pricing; the next time it takes forever, no explanation. To be honest, one of the main reasons I return is because of the custom tire locks. no other garage has them, and I can't find the ones that came when I purchased my car.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. I apologize about taking longer than we anticipated on your visits with us. We try very hard to stick to the estimated times. If you would like to speak with me (phone or email) about this please feel free to reach out to me.

YH
Young H.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Overall customer services
From the time of making an appointment to finalizing of my recent visit for the oil change and tire changeover, I have been treated with an excellent and friendly services.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

TA
Theresa A.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
They were understanding when I came late. They changed the oil even when I was about 15 min late to the appointment.

Thank you Theresa for the 5 star review! I appreciate you taking the time recognize our advisor Pete.

Joyce P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2019 Category: Service
fast service
oil change less than an hour; friendly staff
Dennis T., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review!
We appreciate your time and taking the extra effort to provide positive feedback on our company. We look forward to seeing you on your next oil change.

Melanie B.
Soldotna, AK
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Staff are courteous and prompt in their service

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Philip Reeve, our service technician, and his excellent service skills.  We appreciate your business.

Jim A.
Eagle River, AK
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality Control is Lacking
I had to return the car three times in one day to fix the same issue (the "Check Engine" light on) for which I initially brought the car in for service four days previously. A little quality control driving the car before returning it to the customer to verify that the problem was fixed would have saved me losing a half day picking up and returning the car to the service department.

Hello Jim-

I am disappointed that your recent experience was not satisfactory.  It appears we mishandled your situation with a breakdown in process and for that I do apologize.  We do not want anyone to leave the dealership believing we have not performed quality work.  This issue has been addressed and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.  You may contact myself or Chris Kemp, our service manager, to voice any additional concerns.