4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Ron M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Ron M
The dealership has consistently provided excellent service. We have owned a Hyundai since 2011 and have been very happy with the vehicles and the service.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 03/02/2021

Hi Ron, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team is grateful for your understanding regaring the nationwide delay and truly appreciates your continued business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BK
Bonnie K.
Chugiak, AK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Great
Thanks
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 02/15/2021

Hi Bonnie, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this great review! Our team truly appreciates your business and we hope to see you back for any future needs.

CR
Courtney R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Service experience
This is my third Hyundai and I have always had a positive service experience.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 02/15/2021

Hi Courtney, Congrats on your third Hyundai! Our team is happy to know you have always enjoyed your services experiences with us and we look forward to having you back for any future needs. Have a great day!

GW
George W.
Wasilla, AK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Always welcome
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 02/01/2021

Hi George, on behalf of our team I'd like to thank you for the great review. We are thrilled to know you had a great experience and we hope to see you back at Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage for any future needs.

PJ
Paul J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Good quality work, friendly, easy to schedule, no hard sales pitches.
Easy to schedule an appointment. Good quality work that is done when agreed. Adequate COVID social distancing.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 02/01/2021

Hi Paul, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of anchorage team I'd like to thank you for the wonderful review. Our team is thrilled to know you found your visit to be easy, quality, and safe and we hope to see you back for any future needs.

Margaret C.
Wasilla, AK
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Awesome!
Excellent in every way except for the low monetary reward for referrals. Continental gives up to $600 which I had received from a referral. The amount equaling a car payment with a $600 limit. Can this change?
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 02/01/2021

Hi Margaret, thank you for the great review and honest feedback. Our team is thrilled to know you had an excellent visit and we look forward to having you back for any future needs.

KK
Kipp K.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Always great service
Vehicle in fast
Serviced fast
Returned
The setvice team is one of the best that I have ever dealt with.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 02/01/2021

Hi Kipp! Thank you for this wonderful review. The Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team is thrilled to know you had a great experience and we look forword to having you back for any future needs.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service
From making the appointment to service time, personnel were courteous and friendly. Service was done promptly and efficiently making wait time minimal. I will always come to this dealership for service.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 01/20/2021

Hello! On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to have provided you with a courteous, friendly, prompt and efficient visit! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!

Jen A.
Fairbanks, AK
12/30/2020
Excellent service department!
There isn’t a local Hyundai dealer where I live and I called them on a very busy day. I had to hold for a bit, but the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and took his time with an explanation even though he was busy. I will not hesitate to use them when I’m in the area.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 01/15/2021

Hi Jen, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team i'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to know you you found our team to be helful regarding your questions and look forward to seeing you for any future needs. Have a great day!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/25/2020 Category: Service
nothing to say
nothing to say
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/28/2020

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. Our team truly appreciates your feedback and are pleased to know you enjoyed your service visit. We hope to see you back for any future needs!

Mark R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Quality Seervice
Always receive friendly, timely, quality service. Great staff!!
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/23/2020

Hi Mark, On behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this wonderful review! Our team is always happy to provide you with friendly, timely and quality service! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

RP
Reginald P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
My experience at the service department has been above average every time I have brought my vehicle for service, and they have never let me down.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/18/2020

Hi Reginald, on behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team i'd like to thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business and are happy to have provided you with an excellent experience during each visit. We hope to see you back for any future needs

Mercedes G.
Kenai, AK
12/14/2020 Category: Service
The personnel are accommodating .
I'm contented with the Hyundai service
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/16/2020

Hi Mercedes, Thank you for your kind review of Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. Our team truly appreciates your business and we hope you will retun for any future needs. Have a great day!

Memory M.
Kodiak, AK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Amazing customer care
Unfortunately, my car was with this service department for the better part of 7 months. The entire time I had a consistent contact and current information on the diagnosis of my vehicle.
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/16/2020

Hi Memory, We regret to know of the wait you experienced while your vehicle was being repaired. However, we are thankful for your kind words about our team and your experience with Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you back for any future needs.

RV
Robert V.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Speedy service
Oil change was completed quickly
Lithia S. from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/10/2020

Hi Robert, Oh behalf of the Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage team I'd like to thank you for this wonderful review. We are happy to have provided you with quick and reliable service! If you have any questions regarding your service please don't hesitate to reach out to our service department.

Kevin Garza