Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5rating 3.5454564rating 3.5454564
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment. Staff was courteous, explained service that would be done and arranged transportation for me back home and then back to Hyundai via Uber.

BC
Barrie C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Went for my first oil change since I purchased my Tucson. The gentleman at the front counter was very helpful. It was done in a timely manner and I was able to wait.

PP
Patti P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Manipulation?
See previous comment.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 01/14/2019

I am very sorry to hear this, I would like to review your last visit with you.

DE
Goog service

2012 Hyundai Accent
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Up front and no BS
A business that does t play around and is up front with me is alright by me

PJ
Paul J.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Slow
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 01/06/2019

I would like to offer you an apology. It is not common for us to take so long to complete an oil change. If there is anything I can do to make this up to you please let me know. I will call you tomorrow so we can discuss this further.

PJ
Paul J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Good quality work, friendly, easy to schedule, acceptable waiting room, no hard sales pitches.
Work was done quickly and well done. No need to leave the build to return to work because of the short waiting time and a nice waiting room.

Chugiak, AK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Always fast friendly service from sales /service / parts

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Helpful, and Prompt!
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Lithia always does a superb job. I love Hyundai. I can’t see myself ever driving anything else.

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

RD
Richard D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2018 Category: Service
As always, perfect!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the 5 star review Richard! We appreciate your business.

Barbara H.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Excellent as always.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Barbara!

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Gets work done and great advice
Every time I have gone it as been a good experience. Gets the work done in a good amount of time and if they see something always gives advice and options.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick-Complete-Professional
I had my car serviced along with some factory recommend repairs. The work was completed quicker than expected so I was out the door before I knew it. Thanks

Michael M.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Service in Door handke
My door handle lock stopped responding to the key fob. They ordered 5he part, installed it at the scheduled day and time. They even had Wi-Fi phone chargers to use while waiting.. Covvered under warranty.

Thank you for the 5 star review Michael!

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Phil is great
Phil is always super helpful and knowledgeable

DT
Debbie T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
They did exactly what I asked them to do in a very timely manner
Had a great experience no trouble and in a very timely manner.

Thank you for the 5 star review Debbie! We work and train very hard to make you visit a good one.

CR
Courtney R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service and Parts Dept.
I want to commend the parts and service dept. for the prompt and courteous service that I received regarding the replacement of a mirror on my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. Kudos to Mark in parts and Peter in the service dept.

Thank you for the 5 star review Courtney! I like to hear that our departments gave you such great service.

MA
Michael A.
Palmer, AK
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Providing excellent service
They went above and beyond what they needed to do to fix my issue.

Michael, thank you for the 5 star review. Its awesome to hear your visit went so well.

Palmer, AK
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Anonymous
I would recommend that they do a complimentary vacuum service to their customers. I understand about the car wash service. I just moved here from Florida and went to Lakeland Hyundai mall and they spoiled me with complimentary vacuum and wash. They also had unlimited warranty on power train which I hope Lithia Hyundai adds this to their customers, because it would draw more people to buy Hyundai's. I know I was sold on the warranty and never have to worry about anything.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I really appreciate your feedback.