Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5Overall Rating 3.5454564/5rating 3.5454564rating 3.5454564
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rodrigo H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Quality & Personal Approach
Leland not only was extremely nice and helpful while purchasing the car but he follows up on small details up to servicing our new car and arranging appointment for us, He makes us feeling as friends and he was big part of the equation on choosing our new vehicle to be a hyundai. Thanks!

LR
Laurel R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Very pleasant and efficient staff.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling
I loved being able to use Uber tonget tonwork instead of a shuttle service. Thank you for making this available!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice People

Kristie B.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service (Philip)
After hearing my situation, Philip went above and beyond to help get my vehicle back to me in a timely manner. Thank you Philip for being a caring, polite person. You sir...Rock!

TC
Taniko La C.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Best Investment
I am so thankful I went with Hyundai for my dealership. Five years later and I still see them for all my routine maintenance and car needs. I love the coupon emails I get, too! I am genuinely grateful for the care and service I have received the past five years and continue to.

2007 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
A mistake of this magnitude changed the trust we placed in Hyundai.
I hope that no other customer will ever experience a mistake like this ever again after having their vehicle serviced at Hyundai. I'm very thankful that I was not driving the speed limit or driving on the highway, as I could have been in a tragic accident either hitting another vehicle, or causing loss of life. Hyundai nor my family or friends or the insurance company would never have known why the accident occurred. I do believe in God and I'm very thankful that He protected me throughout this ordeal. (Before this mistake occurred, my vehicle was serviced at Hyundai until my last oil change when Hyundai was busy and KIA had an opening.)
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback we take all of our customers opinions and comments very seriously and use them to help grow and become even better. I do apologize for any inconvenience that may of been caused to you. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to speak about this further.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Got an appt quickly. In and out quickly. Everything done to my satisfaction! Thank you,

Martha L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Excelent customer service
If any issues come up, they go out of their way to correct them in a timely manor. Wonderful to work with their service department.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
The manager at the service desk was very professional and knowledgeable! He was extremely helpful and explained in detail the maintenance procedures. Thank you!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Meh
Don’t want to leave comments

RD
Robert D.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
No comment -read answers to questions
n/a

Jairo C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Because of PJ
I never had a problem in doing the service because of Pj. He is the best

Catherine B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018 Category: Service
These people are very helpful

YB
Yutoya B.
Eagle River, AK
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Better Service
I had historically always been very pleased with the service department, then there was a brief rocky patch, but now they are back on track and providing the excellent customer service I have grown to love from Lithia Hyundai.
CHRIS K., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Anchorage responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Yutoya!!

RD
Richard D.
Eagle River, AK
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
PJ in service needs 50 Gold Stars, He is what makes the service area tick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the 5 star review! I agree PJ does do a great job!

Marie B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice employees
Great service as usual

Thank you Marie for the 5 star review!!

Cheryl M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
QUICK AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
Even though they are very busy they are always friendly and lets you know they will be right with me, the wait seems quick and I appreciate they acknowledge me.

Thank you Cheryl for the 5 star review!!

PJ
Paul J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place for Hyundai owners.
Excellent service. Work done when promised. Friendly people. Nice waiting room. Convenient location.

Thank you for the 5 star review Paul!!

Shelby M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
TIRE CHANGE OVER
Quick friendly service. Reasonably priced.

Thank Shelby for the 5 star review!!