Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TC
Thomas C.
Seminole, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Got there for oil change, did not take long at all, excellent work, very respectuful employees

LL
Loretta L.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had my oil changed. The young man that wrote the order was rude. I understand he was ready to go to lunch but courtesy is always appreciated. Please do not contact me about this.

MA
Melba A.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department
The dealership itself is good sure , I’m only referring to the service department

Mark B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service is always great. They are always quick and informative. I am always satisfied with my visits.

Jose D.
Mc Camey, TX
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great business
Thank you guys for fast and excellent service.

2017 Hyundai Accent
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Hum
Still on the fence about this dealership’s service & maintenance Dept Lubbock’s or San Angelo’s dealerships are still my favorites

Armando M.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
my car got fixed on the engine recall even if it took a little over two months and it runs great!!!!!
It looks like management changed while my car was being worked on. It looks like more friendly people are running the place now

AA
Alex A.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor maintenance
Very disappointed in the work

TJ
Tom J.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
service
Service advisor was polite, knowledgeable and addressed all of my concerns

RZ
Raquel Z.
San Angelo, TX
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Eric was knowledgeable and took care of my concern right away.

Candice S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
No very fast with service
They took a week to figure out my hoses they messed up to begin with previously were not good on my A/C.

Santiago B.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
satisfied
the service department is efficient, they speak to you in a manner that makes me feel like an appreciated customer.

FO
Franklin O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Ideal Service
Efficient, clean, and friendly service at a fair price.

David S.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Took to long to change out oil

Bastrop, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Ok
First time there bought my Hyundai somewhere else but only one in the area. Saw some maintenance guys damage another car and then it looked like a manager and two employee were trying to fix the damage with a color pen. Definitely does not make me want to leave my car there again.

MF
Matthew F.
Muleshoe, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2018 Category: Service
The overall service provided to me was great. They helped my decision making easy.

Joanna H.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Eric Is Excellent
Eric is an excellent employee. He will return calls when left on the voicemail. He handles your questions and concerns in a professional manner. He is courteous and patient. He follows through with what he says he will do, and works with customers to schedule appointments that work with the customer. He will also ask if you can bring the vehicle in right away and they can get to it in a short time. He calls when the vehicle is ready and does not delay to get the customer's car back to them in timely fashion.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Won't Return call to schedule appointments
Have to go up to dealership every time to get any help with service. But they sure hound you when they are wanting you to buy their vehicle.
Lisa P. from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for speaking with Vince today. We appreciate your business!

Tracy S.
Gardendale, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Better
Service was alot better than before

LJ
Linda J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Recent experience
Even though my wait time increased because of vacuuming my car I really have no complaints. I was not informed that I would lose my place in line but was grateful for the vacuum. I’m not physically able to do it myself so I appreciated the fact they were willing to do it for me. I live in Midland and could easily get my service here but I have always been willing to drive to Odessa because of the great service I always receive.

Maria C.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
I took my car in becuase if the ac not working properly. They were able to get it repaired by the next day. They quickly found he problem and even overnighted the part that I needed.