Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

FO
Franklin O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Ideal Service
Efficient, clean, and friendly service at a fair price.

MF
Matthew F.
Muleshoe, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2018 Category: Service
The overall service provided to me was great. They helped my decision making easy.

Joanna H.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Eric Is Excellent
Eric is an excellent employee. He will return calls when left on the voicemail. He handles your questions and concerns in a professional manner. He is courteous and patient. He follows through with what he says he will do, and works with customers to schedule appointments that work with the customer. He will also ask if you can bring the vehicle in right away and they can get to it in a short time. He calls when the vehicle is ready and does not delay to get the customer's car back to them in timely fashion.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Won't Return call to schedule appointments
Have to go up to dealership every time to get any help with service. But they sure hound you when they are wanting you to buy their vehicle.
Lisa P. from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for speaking with Vince today. We appreciate your business!

Tracy S.
Gardendale, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Better
Service was alot better than before

LJ
Linda J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Recent experience
Even though my wait time increased because of vacuuming my car I really have no complaints. I was not informed that I would lose my place in line but was grateful for the vacuum. I’m not physically able to do it myself so I appreciated the fact they were willing to do it for me. I live in Midland and could easily get my service here but I have always been willing to drive to Odessa because of the great service I always receive.

Maria C.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
I took my car in becuase if the ac not working properly. They were able to get it repaired by the next day. They quickly found he problem and even overnighted the part that I needed.

David S.
Big Spring, TX
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Only two other customers and over two hours for an oil change. Need to employ more service people.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Decent
Followup survey has a persistent nag feature. Emails repeatedly even after you fill out the survey. Will continue to use dealer but will block Jennie and the survey solicitations.

EV
Elsa V.
Lovington, NM
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I just have a little thing. If you wash the car I’ll be 100% satisfied.

Dave G.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and work
Nice, friendly and professional staff

Katiegrace B.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
They give incredible customer service every time I come to change my oil or need anything done at all. 10/10 every time.

EM
Eduardo M.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great customer care!!!
I spoke to vince today great guy!

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Bad service on the “service department “
N/A
Lisa P. from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for speaking to Vince today.

Marlene S.

Houston, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service/Parts Department
I had a tire blow out on of I-10. As you know, a Significant distance away from this location. I will forever be grateful to Hyundai Roadside Assistance.

Anyway, We were towed in, and we arrived approximately 35 minutes before closing. I was expecting the service team to be grumpy, and slow. Maybe even annoyed. I expected them to have an attitude because we showed up slightly before closing. I noticed that the shop area was clean, tools were put away. Looked as if the shop area was just swept and mopped.

That service team surprised me! They were ready and willing to help. I went to the parts department, priced the tire, checked to see if there was one in stock, they did whatever they do (work order, ticket, etc.) and slapped my tire on my car with about 5 to 10 minutes to spare before closing.

They helped turn a difficult roadside situation into a good experience. I will forever be grateful.

TD
Thelma D.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Every time I go there the service is great
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Thelma for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Suzette B.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great people
I've been doing business with Odessa Hyundai for over 10 yrs. They have always been very courteous and helpfully. No exception.

Thank you Suzette for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
While my car was in the service department the service kept me informed of everything that was going on and got everything working back to the way it should
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  I am happy to hear that the service team took good care of you while you were here.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
quick service
my oil change was quick with no appointment needed. thanks mike
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate you letting us know how we did on your visit.  I will share your comments with the team to let them know you thanked them.

DK
Dale K.
Pearland, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
President of the United States of America
Keeping jobs in America for American Citizens
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Dale for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.