Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Darrell H.
Andrews, TX
02/16/2019 Category: Service
fast and curteous service
every one was nice and friendly. had a great cup of coffee

Arelys S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service
Was a very good service, the waiting time was good.

Alpine, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Best Service!
Eric is a good service person. He makes sure the customer is greeted and finds out the reason for the visit.

HL
Hilda L.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Because i have not had a problem with them
Completely satisfied

JO
John O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn around when busy
Only had to wait a little over an hour for my oil to be changed. My car was 4th in line.
BRANDON S S., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa responded on 02/06/2019

I sorry it took longer than expected. Im trying to make better changes at my dealership to get the customer in and out faster. If there is anything i can do for you please let me know. I want to make sure you are very happy with coming here for service. Have a great day.

Spruill Brandon
432-368-6737

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service
To make an appointment took me about 1 and half week, the model of my car is not available on line, I called to many times but I did not receive response.

When I arrived with the car I request the first maintenance as per log book and no one knows what is about.

The service was done, but really disappointed about the things prior the severed.

Joselito L.

RE
Reginald E.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile and a handshake))!!
The Sales and Service Associates are very friendly and make the waiting time enjoyable with good conversation and hospitality every time I visit there! I'm planning on going back soon to buy another new car from them again))!!

Judith H.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient service
Have always been treated with respect, and good service.

David P.
Excellent care
I appreciatell they serviced it very promptly.

LR
Larry R.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, friendly and fast service.
I went in without an appointment and still got the car serviced within an hour. Great staff and they even remembered my name.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Thought they are suppose to do several checks on vehicle when getting oil change

SG
Sammy G.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
They got my vehicle in and out quickly
Everything was great Just work on fixing accidental damage done to vehicle during job..other then that awesome job

JO
John O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Really good customer service
Service department has provided really good customer service whether it is an oil change or 4 wheel alignment for my vehicle. Only took a couple of hours to get it done.

Joe R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
01/23/2019 Category: Service
good friendly people
The work was on time great friendly people

TL
Tracy L.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
They were excellent! Loved the service and they told me everything that was being done to my vehicle.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Very pleased with service. Repairs were done in a timely manner.

KD
Kevin D.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2019 Category: Service
No communication
I understand my car broke down during the Christmas holiday, and it would take a while, but I was told that they'd be checking on my car by the end of day. No one called me back. I called several times and there was no answer. Called the next day again no answer. I get a call finally a week later to be told that the skid plate was not put back on properly and that it would have to be replaced. They're the ones that worked on my car last when I got an oil change not even a month before. After two weeks of asking for rides or calling a uber/Lyft every where it was finally fixed. Everyone was really nice, but just not knowing what's wrong with your car and being left in the dark is just aggrevating.

Mark B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
They are always quick and efficient, which is good for me because I don't have a lot of time to spend waiting at the dealership.

Richard M.