Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

GF
Gene F.
Mc Camey, TX
05/12/2018 Category: Service
About My Tucson
The people. We are treated like family. I love my Tucson
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Gene for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

LJ
Laeren J.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and professional. Got wrong name on invoice. My name is Bobby Johnson.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Bobby for your review.  I apologize that the name on your invoice was incorrect.  I will get that corrected for you.  We appreciate you letting us know how we did on your recent visit and look forward to seeing you soon.

Mary D.
Gardendale, TX
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely great job
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Mary for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  I am happy to hear that the team did a great job in taking care of your needs while you were here.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

KF
Kellie F.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and thorough
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Kellie for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  I am happy to hear that your visit went well.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

LG
Lisa G.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Visit
Good place after all
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Lisa for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did.  I am happy to hear that your visit with us went well.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

04/15/2018 Category: Service
No improvement to my car and customer service needs improvement
I came in with a couple of recall inspections and concerns over the clanking sound I was hearing at the back of my vehicle whenever I would go over uneven surfaces. They claimed to observe no issues; I still hear this clanking sound. The summary of what they did was not reviewed with me; the service representative remained on his cell phone and nudged at me to sign the receipts without getting off his phone. When I asked about the shuttle service at drop off, which wasn't initially offered, I received a rude-toned response that it was only in Odessa and not to Midland which was fine. Then, the shuttle driver wasn't answering their phone so that shuttle wasn't avaiiable.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank youfor review.  I apologize that you did not have a good experience with the service you received.  I have reviewed your repair order and the technician did drive over bumpy roads and visiually inspected all your suspension components.  If you are still hearing the noise, bring your vehicle back to us in the next couple of days, and I will get someone to ride with you to see if the noise can be duplicated.

Joy L.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Just wish they had put the sticker on the wind shield.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Joy for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  I apologize that they did not put your sticker on your windshield.  We had run out of the oil change stickers.  I can have the advisor give you a call when we get those in and get them to make you one.  We look forward to your next visit.

Stephen M.
Rankin, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Mike Hill was very helpful . He is always friendly and nice
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Stephen for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  I will let Mike know that he did a great job taking care of you while you were here.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

ZP
Zane P.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I get free oil changes and the service people make it super easy.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Zane for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

John L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Scores
All went fine. Nice doing business with Hyundai. Customer John
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you John for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  I am glad to hear that you have a pleasurable experience.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

Roberta B.
Monahans, TX
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I've only had my oil changed twice buy both times they got me in and out very quickly.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Roberta for your review.  We value all feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your last visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

FW
Frankie W.
Monahans, TX
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Alline W
Great service. And warranty
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Alline for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

TD
Thelma D.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Thelma
They always get me in and out in no time
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Thelma for your review.  We value all feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

LR
Laura R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Second brand new Santa Fe Hyundai I have purchased.... my sister still drives my old one.
Love the vehicle.... very little down time for repairs with my older model..... New Sport edition is great.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Laura for your review.  We are happy to hear that you love your Hyundai Santa Fe.  We also appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your most recent visit.  We look foward to seeing you soon.

JO
John O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Helpful Service Department
Service department was very professional about getting my car in and out. One of the service writers even answered a few questions about my car while I waited.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you John for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

David S.
03/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Visit
I arrived at the dealership and the team immediately got me out of there. There were quite of bit of customers but the team did an awesome job of getting my vehicle serviced. The wait was not long about 20 min, which allowed me to drink a cup of coffee the team had provided in the sitting area.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you David for your review.  We value all feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to seeing you soon.

RP
Richard P.
Hobbs, NM
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Perfect experience
I really appreciated the communication! I was kept updated at every step. Service writers were very easy to deal with. Service was completed quickly.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Richard for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

FO
Franklin O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Service
The concern for my maintenance needs, the courtesy of service manager and his personal attention to make sure that I knew about additional service needs of my car all come together to convince me that this is the place I must use for my service business.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you Franklin for your review.  I am happy to hear that Mike and the service team took good care of you on your last visit. I will forward this to him and the technician to let them know that they did a great job taking care of your needs.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

Andrews, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Your company always does a good job. It would be nice if y’all did inspections on Saturdays. Makes it hard for me as I work all week.
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did.  We are in the process of hiring another licensed inspector so that we can accomodate the Saturday issue.  I apologize we were not able to get it done for you this time.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

02/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
They did all the recalls with no problem
MANDI L M., Service Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your recent visit.  We look forward to seeing you soon.