Little Falls Auto Service

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Brian M.
09/24/2016
dependable, efficient, and honest
always gives honest, trustworthy advice on any needed maintenance or repairs. very knowledgeable about all of my vehicles systems. all work is performed with precision

Meredith G.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/07/2016
Renewed Trust
I am so so grateful to have found a shop I can trust! Service is fast, friendly, and Gary is as outgoing and understanding as can be! I am so used to over-paying and having to wait an eternity for my car to be fixed- Gary had my rotors, oil, and cabin air filter all changed in a day, and his price was more than fair considering the outstanding service. He has my business exclusively from now on! Thank you, Gary and Little Falls Auto Service- a little shop with a lot of heart!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/12/2016

Thank you Meredith for your kind words and for putting your trust in us to service your vehicle!

Barbara S.
09/04/2016
service
great and good quality job

Thank you Barbara!

TP
TJ P.
Towaco, NJ
Mazda 3
08/25/2016
Excellence and Honesty!
Brought my Mazda in for what I thought would be an expensive repair (at least that is what another mechanic told me) and after Gary and his team looked over my car, they found it was a minor fix... Thank GOD!

Gary and his Employees are great, very honest and really care about my car and my safety.

Trust your cars and your famies safety to Little Falls Auto!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/12/2016

Thanks TJ for taking tine out of your busy day to leave us a review!

BW
Betsy W.
Acura TL
08/19/2016
New Transmission
Best price for replacing transmission and work done in less time than quoted!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/12/2016

Thank you Betsy for taking the time to leave us a review and for putting your trust in us!

NS
Nick S.
Lincoln Park, NJ
08/18/2016
Reasonably priced, excellent, and honest work.
Gary is trustworthy and fair, and his mechanics did a great job!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/12/2016

Thanks Nick it was a pleasure meeting you and I am glad we were able to resove your car issues.

CJ
Cameron J.
Surprise, AZ
08/09/2016
An honest friend.
Gary, the owner of the shop is an amazing and honest mechanic. I have come here a few times in the past because I wanted another opinion on something. It didn't take long for me to realize this is the only opinion that matters. He got my car exactly what it needed and got it up and running.

Thanks Cam!

SD
Steve D.
Towaco, NJ
Nissan Rogue
08/09/2016
Honest and Reliable
The entire shop is run the way business was designed to be, customer orientated and honesty is the standard. I came in with an issue, it was immediately discussed, reviewed, and a plan was taken into action. As someone with limited automotive knowledge, they never made me feel like I was dumb and spoke in a language that I could understand. When I had questions, no matter how many, they provided answers and with extensive knowledge. There was no time wasted and the service was swift and done properly. When it comes to price, I didn't find it comparable to others, especially a dealer. I have been around cars a long time and have been through the ringer financially with shops and dealers and none of them were as honest and fair. Highly recommend Little Falls Auto Service for anything vehicles.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 08/10/2016

Thanks Steve for taking the time to leave us a review and glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations!

Connie C.
GMC Envoy
08/05/2016
Very thorough n professional
Honesty and not high-priced
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you Connie for taking the time to leave us a review and putting your trust in us to service your vehicle!

Mary Ellen M.
Chrysler 300M
07/30/2016
I have been using little falls auto for 6 years
Gary and his employees are terrific
The work is great and customer service outstanding
I would recommend them highly
Mary-Ellen marmo

Thank you Mary Ellen!

Chris C.
Toyota Venza
07/21/2016
Toyota Venza
As always.. thanks for your fine work...

Thank you Chris!

Brian M.
07/20/2016
expert repairs, honest opinions
when i bring my car to little falls auto service i always know it is in good hands. the repairs are completed correctly the first time and as promised. Gary gives me an honest opinion regarding necessary maintenance issues and does not attempt to include any work that is not needed.

Thank you Brian!

Kyle M.
Paterson, NJ
Lexus IS 250
07/19/2016
Got the part I needed quickly and assembled it even faster!
Great service at a fair price, very trustworthy business!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you Kyle for the review!

Chris C.
Toyota Avalon
07/06/2016
car repair
Got my car back up and running.. A professional at his work..
Thanks.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you Chris for giving us the opportunity to get you back on the road and thanks for the review!

HG
Huw G.
New York, NY
06/27/2016
Friendly, local flexible service.
I contacted Gary to ask if he could do an ad-hoc pre-purchase inspection of a car I was looking into. Took it along 20 minutes later and he and his team gave it a thorough look over, providing an electronic report and some really helpful info about the car. Really helpful and professional service. Nice guy too.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/30/2016

Thank you Huw for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and best of luck with your new vehicle!

Diana D.
Paterson, NJ
Honda Accord
06/19/2016
Auto service
Excellent service. Trustworthy
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/30/2016

Thank you Diana & Tony for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure meeting you Tony and thanks again for putting your trust in us to service your vehicle!

TG
Tom G.
06/15/2016
great service
Once again, I received quick and honest service. Gary and his staff are true pros
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/30/2016

Thanks Tom for taking the time to leave a review. Thanks again for putting your trust in us to service your vehicle

LW
Larry W.
Woodland Park, NJ
Ford Edge
06/14/2016
Great place for auto service
1st time customer at LF Auto Service. Gary and his staff are courteous, professional, and above all HONEST. I was completely satisfied with their service. My past experiences with auto service centers, is that I always feel as if I have been ripped off. Not with LF Auto Service. They could have easily performed the service I believe needed to be done and charged me for it, but instead, they analyzed my car and determined that the service was not necessary at this time. They did other service on my car at my request, and the cost and workmanship were terrific. I recommend them highly!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/30/2016

Thanks Larry for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I can't tell you how thankful we are when we meet new customers. Thanks again for putting your trust in us to service your vehicle!

TP
Tom P.
Mazda 6
06/12/2016
Best mechanic around!
Stopped by Little Falls Auto with a headlight problem and within a half hour, back on the road!

Need a shop that is honest and cares about your car and your safety, look no further than Little Falls Auto!

Thanks Tom!

John A.
Dodge Charger
06/06/2016
Another Happy Visit
I've been bringing my car to Gary and co. for the last 2 years and have not had one bad experience. Great customer service, the work is done in a timely manner, along with very cost effective rates. I will always be bringing my car back to Little Falls Auto Service.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/30/2016

Thanks John for taking the time to leave a review. Also we thank you for putting your trust in us to service your vehicle!