SG
Samuel G.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/01/2018
Ed goes above & beyond servicing my SL500. Im a customer for life!

CHRIS M.
Volkswagen GTI
04/23/2018
Excellent communication
I appreciated the communication. They were good about letting me know what the issues were and what the cost would be. There were a couple reasons I dropped a star. One being a surprise $20 gas addition to my invoice when I went to pick up my car. I didn't mind so much at first because I understand if a car runs out of gas you may need to put some in, however $20 in gas would've given about 3/4 tank and my vehicle was on empty when I picked it up.. the only thing I can think of is they put in maybe $5 and charged me $15 to do so. I would've also liked to have seen some of the remaining belt parts cleaned out of the engine area. There are still piles of pieces in several places that I can see. They did clean the exterior of the vehicle which was nice to see at pickup. It had been sitting under a tree collecting pollen for about a month so it was pretty dirty when I dropped it off. Overall, they fixed the issue and the car is now running smooth. I would go back to this shop for future repairs, just with a full tank next time..

Joanne S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/11/2018
MERCEDES SLK250
This is my 2nd Mercedes SLK and my 3rd visit to the Little Shop of Motors. It’s a day trip to take my car to Houston but I’m comfortable my car will be fixed at a fair price.

CT
Christopher T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/10/2018
Best service ever
Well respected business and team. Performed great service on my Mercedes and got her running like new. Mr. Morales and his staff gave great customer service and hospitality. Will always bring my vehicle to them.

MT
Marcia T.
Lexus ES 300
04/08/2018
Attentive manager and mechanics
Although it took some time to diagnose and fix my a/c problem, I felt they really knew their business; it works great now. PLUS! They washed my car (it was filthy from sitting outside since Harvey) and it looks brand new! Thanks, guys!

TN
Tuan N.
04/06/2018
PRESTIGE
Mr. Edward is so nice. The service is perfect & the price is reasonable. I don’t have to go to a dealer anymore, this place is a lot cheaper & better service. Thank Mr. Edward for fixing my car on a good way. I will be back to your shop for sure.

Karl M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/06/2018
To say I received excellent service from Ed Morales is an understatement.

He took the time to explain to me all the repairs needed for my vehicle, along with what is a priority and what is not. Pricing was on par or lower than estimates I received from other repairs shops.
His knowledge of high end luxury vehicles was the reason for selecting Little Shop of Motors to repair my vehicle, along with good customer service.

Karl Miller,

Derek B.
Humble, TX
Toyota Sequoia
04/01/2018
Front end work
They always do a great job! Edward takes pride in ensuring that all his customer automotive needs are well-taken care of. They use quality parts that save me money over the life of my vehicles. Plus, they are very pleasant and never pushy.

EF
Edward F.
Deer Park, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Edward said this business provided down to earth service. They were straight forward. They were reliable and didn't over charge.

Marek L.
03/27/2018
Never disappointed
Popped in for quick oil change in my X5 with little to no notice. Ed and his team never disappoint. They got me in and out within 30-40min, thank you guys for your courtesy and great customer service. See you in next time.

TA
Taj A.
03/22/2018
Great as always
2nd time going, would go back again. Trusted mechanic.

SG
Shawn Ronshawdra G.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/16/2018
Awesome Customer Service
Great customer service on every visit!

WJ
Wilma J.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/16/2018
Mr. & Mrs. Morales were very nice and professional. The shop was very inviting and clean.
I was very pleased with the quick turn around and professional service. An estimate was given via e-mail with a follow-up call from Mr. Morales. After services were completed, my car was washed, and that made my day. Great overall service!!!

Malantus M.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Malantus said the staff does great work, and is very knowledgeable. The environment is very friendly and open.

GM
Gordon M.
Sugar Land, TX
Volkswagen Eos
02/14/2018
Another top grade visit
I’m not happy when the car has to go into the shop, especially for an unscheduled problem. Over time, I have come to trust the shop and now trust them completely to do just what’s needed nothing more, quickly, and right the first time.

GH
Garrette H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/12/2018
Mini Cooper has new life
Very pleased with the results of the strut work and repairs of our 2006 Mini Cooper. Still have a lingering shimmy in the wheel, ordered new tires, hopefully will remedy that. Also still have front end clunking noise, would love to make that go away. Impressed with the quality of the workmanship.

EP
ERNIE P.
02/04/2018
Ernie polk
Quality of service,price,integrity and piece of mind knowing you are not getting ripped off

ZL
Zeljko L.
Richmond, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Zelijko said the service the business provided him has been good, so far.

Maria C.
Sugar Land, TX
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the employees were very helpful. They provided honest service.

LN
La Tonya N.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/19/2018 Category: Service
La Tonya said she was satisfied with this business. They were very thorough and resolved the issues to her vehicle.