Daniel M.
Virginia Beach, VA
06/06/2021
It's nice to know a real professional you can trust.

WB
Wes B.
06/04/2021
Awesome experience, again
Once again Prestige Auto Care took care of all of our car needs. Excellent communication, reasonable price, and totally top-notch service.

CA
Carolyn A.
Sugar Land, TX
06/04/2021
Unsurpassed service
Moody and the team at Prestige Complete Auto Care replaced a catalytic convertor, power steering pump and hose at a very reasonable price compared to their competitors. Most importantly, they are honest regarding repairs and recommendations. If you want auto service from someone you trust, this is the place to go.

Raymond S.
06/02/2021
Great Service!
Service was professionally completed as described and on time.

MA
Melissa A.
06/01/2021
I feel like manager Moody Soliman takes good care of his customers. Great service at a reasonable price. And i appreciate the car wash with service

Buick Century
05/27/2021
They are so willing to help a person and explain what needs to be done.
I have used the services of Prestige a number of times now. Every time I call on them to help me, they respond and I come away well pleased with my car working perfectly. My car is an old car and the possibility of it breaking down is always possible. I love my car because it is very easy to drive. I don't have a lot of technical gadgets to worry about. Therefore, I want to keep my car. I am grateful to have Prestige close at hand to help me when I need them. They are the best!

Courtney W.
05/25/2021
The best!
I always get excellent care and service, every time I come in - great neighborhood auto shop in Bellaire!

KH
Kelly H.
Audi S7
05/24/2021
Prompt, professional yet friendly and accurate service!

CA
Carolyn A.
Sugar Land, TX
Nissan Murano
05/22/2021
Service above and beyond!
Moody & the team at Prestige provided excellent service in diagnosing and replacing my catalytic converter at a very competitive price...and my car was far cleaner at pick up as opposed to drop off. I will be taking all of our autos to Prestige. Completely trustworthy business.

SA
Santiago A.
05/22/2021
Repeat customer
Excellent repair service location. Would recommend to friend

John B.
Pearland, TX
05/12/2021
Not the ordinary car service.
Prestige Complete Auto Care is courteous, friendly, capable, professional, and extremely efficient.
They take the extra time to see that you are comfortable while facilitating the servicing of your automobile.
Plus, they run one of the cleanest auto repair businesses, I have ever seen. I highly recom
mend them.

Martin C.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/11/2021
Honest , reliable , pleasant
We have used Prestige for several years for repairs and inspections . They are always polite, efficient and honest. Highly recommend them.

Jose D.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
05/10/2021
First time customer
Thank you very much, Moody. As a new neighbor in the city of Bellaire you made me feel welcome!
Your expertise and commitment to excellence service was evident today. I look forward to having our regular car maintenance at Prestige Complete Auto Care.

SA
Steve A.
05/08/2021
Very professional and accommodating service.

LA
Lisa A.
05/08/2021
Fast, friendly and fair!
I drove by this shop many times, when my tire pressure light came on I stopped in and they helped me for no charge. I took a chance to stop again for a brake replacement estimate and they were so knowledgeable and helpful that I decided to go forward with them before even seeking another estimate. Great service and I will return!!