TG
Tammy G.
INFINITI QX50
07/04/2020
nice, quick experience
The employees and owner were very nice and quickly accomplished my car inspection.

PT
Patsy T.
Buick Century
07/03/2020
It is convenient and the people are so nice - and they do a great job
I am pleased to have someone who can help me with my car. The people are very helpful and explain what needs to be done. I always leave feeling very good about my car - that all is working well - and it is. Also, I appreciate reminders. I highly recommend their services to everyone.

AD
Ashley D.
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/02/2020
Happy neighborhood mechanic
Great people prompt service good prices and fair practices
Highly recommend!!!

Buick Enclave
07/01/2020
5-star auto center
Professional, great customer service, fair prices

BN
Bob N.
06/30/2020
Absolutely the best auto repair shop I have ever done business with!
I own a completely restored 1951 Mercury Coupe (a true American Classic). Prestige Complete Auto Care is the only place I would let service it. Enough said! Bob

ES
Ed S.
Ram Pickup
06/27/2020
Prestige is very Professional
Reasonable priced. Very clean office and waiting area. Highly recommend

Janis G.
06/27/2020
Moody and the guys are attentive and prompt and the service is great. They take great care of my old car.

LG
Luke G.
06/26/2020
I went in with a flat tire, and was helped right away. The waiting room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I was in and out in less than an hour. I will go back in the future.

JV
Joe V.
Lexus GX
06/24/2020
Body repair
Moody and his crew had my car looking great in a few hours. Honest and friendly. I highly recommend Prestige Auto.

06/23/2020
Trustworthy, efficient
This was our first time using Prestige. They provided excellent service and were friendly and responsive. Reasonable prices for the quality of service. Highly recommend!

Lexus GX 460
06/21/2020
Friendly and Quick
Great service. Very friendly and got on with things quickly. Will be back.

CL

LC
Lewis C.
06/17/2020
Prompt Service
My AC was not working well. They got it fixed and back in a day. Owner is very nice and customer oriented.

AV
Allan V.
INFINITI QX70
06/17/2020
Prestige Earned
This was my first time. Impressed first with their COVID-19 Precautions. Everyone masked up and sanitizer available. Rotated my tires and did the state inspection promptly. AND caught badly worn brake pads that another shop missed. Moody and his folks are friendly, efficient, and professional. Prestigious!

Suzane B.
Hyundai SANTA FE
06/13/2020
The mechanics are so knowledgeable
The waiting area is the best. Often stop to use the restroom. Fast reliable service. And best of all very affordable (shhh they wash cars)