MT
Matt T.
GMC Yukon
02/24/2020
Honest shop
It’s a car repair shop that combines honesty, promptness, and politeness in a market segment where that tends to be hard to find.

Meredith S.
Courteous and efficient
Called mid-morning for an inspection and tire check. They got me right in same day. Very efficient and courteous

CR
Carole R.
State Inspection/Oil Change/Preventative Maintenance
Prestige continues to be 'five star' in auto care ! Excellent job on State Inspection and Oil Change. Prestige performed a complete review of my vehicle for necessary preventative maintenance items. Excellent A Plus Service !

NS
Niti S.
Professional, Dependable and Kind
I heard wonderful things about Prestige, so when my state inspection became due, I took my Acura MDX there am so glad I did. The owner is kind, personable and trustworthy. The facility is clean and modern, and the owner has clearly put thought into what things would make patrons more comfortable, such as water, coffee, a kids’ chair and kids’ activities. I returned to the shop when my MDX needed a strut repair, and the team did an excellent job. They worked slightly past their normal hours to get my car back in a day, and they even picked me up when the job was done. I definitely recommend Prestige for your car needs!

JN
Jenifer N.
Scion xB
02/18/2020
Kind, courteous, efficient.
A very clean and pleasant place if you need to wait. Although I just walked across the street to H-E-B🤗 Friendly and very efficient. I had my inspection sticker done and some filters changed and my oil changed. I will definitely be back again

CD
Ceasar D.
Always a Pleasure
It’s always a pleasure to have my car worked on at Prestige. The customer service is beyond excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Volvo S60
Fantastic Service
Moody is great! He takes the time to explain all options in the repair and reviews your invoice line by line. His team works quickly and my car is much zippier and safer now. I highly recommend Prestige for an honest and thorough repair or tune up.

Jill S.
Great service & atmosphere
Clean, quick, friendly & always top a service with a complimentary car wash. Absolutely top notch!

02/14/2020
I had my Acura MDX towed to Mody in the morning around 9 am when it wouldn’t start and his team diagnosed the problem, installed a new alternator and I picked it up by 6 pm the same day- clean and washed too! Courteous service as usual.

HL
Howard L.
02/10/2020
Honest, quality, fast.
Excellent service with transparent pricing and explanation of services performed. Worry free car maintenance.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/10/2020
Customer friendly, fast service
Service requested was completed and finished at a very reasonable time. Very respectful and knowledgeable staff.

02/06/2020
Excellent customer service!

02/03/2020
State inspection
Never seen a place like this for a state inspection.

02/03/2020
Prompt and thorough repairs
Prestige Auto Care kept me up to date about the status of my car, and took extra time to thoroughly diagnose the overheating engine in my car. Despite this extra delay, my car was still ready for pick up in less than 24 hours from drop off.

02/01/2020
clean, fast, great customer service
great customer service