SA
Santiago A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/16/2019
Repeat customer
Have been there several times and plan on continuing to go back.

Todd B.
Kia Sorento
11/15/2019
Convenient, clean and informative
The owner, Moody, takes a lot of time with you. He explains and shows you pictures so you can see what is wrong with the car. You don't feel like you are being ripped off. He is honest and tries to find ways to save you money. They clean your car, inside and out, so when you pick up you get into a lovely, clean vehicle. Very good customer service.

Lori S.
11/13/2019
Great place, recommend to all my friends.
Friendly

LV
Larsen V.
Volvo XC90
11/11/2019
Awesome service and people skills
The service I received on my car was excellent! They had fresh Starbucks coffee k-cups you could make while you waited for your car as well as informative information playing on the tv and entertainment. All of the employees and Modi were very helpful.

DN
Debbie N.
11/10/2019
Individualized service
Prestige offers great personalized service. Update texts and emails on your car status. Quick service and reasonable Moody goes out of his way to please his customers. The best is, it’s location, close to work and home.

Lexus ES 300h
11/07/2019
Quickly did State safety inspection
I had a recommendation for tis place and it did not disappoint.

Michael L.
Lexus IS 250
11/05/2019
Good in the neighborhood
I've been here before but today I just stopped in to get a state inspection done (15 minutes). Moody (owner/manager) is friendly and professional and a pleasure to visit with. Waiting area is very clean and comfortable and the shop appears neat and immaculate. I think my cars have found a new home for their maintenance needs. As a Bellaire resident. the location could not be more convenient. I'll be back.

David R.
11/03/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service!

Stephanie B.
Audi Q3
11/02/2019
Most wonderful car service experience I have ever had
I have to say I hate dealing with car service. Moody was so fantastic and professional - Prestige exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. The transparency was incredible because I have had a couple of bad experiences in the Bellaire area and as someone who is from out of town, I absolutely appreciate how honest they were. I look forward to going back there the pricing is so reasonable, the staff is so professional. I can’t wait to see how successful this business is over the years!

Ross R.

Eve Z.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/01/2019
Great, Reliable Service
Moody has been great to work with on our cars. A courteous professional, trustworthy and reliable.

Highly recommended!

10/31/2019
Honest, keeps promises
Moody came to help me when I had a major problem. He and his people were so willing to help. Fair pricing.

James M.
Volvo S60
10/31/2019
Prestigous Service!
My wife described Moody as "proactive" when he ordered three different parts so that he would be ready for her problem.
He also thinks ahead in my case to choose the tires for my car that fit the way I drive. I have never seen that in a tire purchase.
I could not be more pleased!

Sara S.
Bellaire, TX
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
10/28/2019
The team did a great job of explaining the whole approach before the job and gave a detailed explanation of how it went. Car drives much better now!

10/28/2019
great service, convenient location
Just a last minute state inspection this time around. But with easy scheduling, a convenient location for easy drop-off, and great service (as always) it makes things like this a breeze to get done.

Glad to have a stellar service location like Prestige in the neighborhood!

KH
Karen H.
Buick Lucerne
10/22/2019
Work done October 21, 2019
The recommendation for the tow truck was appreciated and they arrived when they said they would and the driver was courteous to the neighbors who needed to pass while my car was being loaded. The facility is clean, the staff very helpful, they called to give me with the diagnostic report and gave me a very reasonable estimate to complete the repairs and and the work was completed in a timely manner.

Honda HR-V
10/20/2019
Very good!
Cleaning of the place and friendly service

NA
Nanci A.
10/20/2019
Went in for state inspection. Very clean and comfortable waiting room. Got my car serviced quickly (I went early on Saturday). Moody (the Manager) gave 5 star customer service. I have already recommended to one friend and will do so on our Neighborhood Nextdoor App!

Mercedes-Benz C300
10/19/2019
Moody was terrific every step of the way

Ram 1500
10/19/2019
Friendly, Honest Neighborhood Business
Moody and his team are the best! They don't try to sell services you don't need. They are quick, courteous and professional. They even wash your vehicle!