Debbie H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/09/2019
atmosphere is clean, precise, efficient and welcoming. Enjoyed the service service stand with free cup of Kuerig coffee + fruit & nut nutition bar. TV info viewing perfect.
First impression & service insured that I will be a customer for future auto needs. Efficient & quick service. Great location.

RN
Rick N.
Scion xB
05/08/2019
The first time I went to Prestige was because a trim piece "front spoiler" had come lose and was dragging the ground and I had read great reviews on NextDoor about Moody and the shop Moody had his mechanics fix the problem and he then refused to accept payment for the job. Last week I decided that instead of taking my car to my regular mechanice for the state inspection I would take my business to Prestige to try and repay them for the kindness they had showed me on my first visit. I had jokingly told Moody that I felt bad for whoever drove my car because it was filthy and also being a smoker i knew it smelled horrible inside. After the inspection when they brought my car around front It was spotless. Moody had taken the extra step to wash my car for me and clean the inside as well. I was shocked. I've never received that kind of service from any garage and will be sure that whenever possible be taking my car for service to Prestige.

Sara S.
Honda Fit
Always amazing!
Moody and the people who work there do a great job taking care of your car! Always very nice & honest. Great prices as well. Love that they vacuum your car as an added surprise!

Acura MDX
Inspection completed
Moody was able to get me in quickly and perform a thorough and efficient inspection. I will be back for future services.

PA
Paul A.
Reliable & Honest Service
I will continue to service our family vehicles with Moody

SV
Sravana V.
Porsche Macan
04/25/2019
Personal attention provided to each customer

JI
Jaison I.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Jaison said the service was really good, they explained clearly about what needed to be done and he was provided with a clear explanation of the cost as well.

Nissan Rogue
Outstanding Service!
I called Moody about my car AC issues. Thinking that I have one. He took my car in at 3:30 p.m. and told me that he'll get it checked out before end of close of business. He diagnosed the car issue and found no issues after all. He stayed past 6 and allow me to pick up my car at 630 p.m. I offered to pay for the diagnostic of the car and he refused my payment since he didn't repaired the car.

I truly appreciate his service and will definitely bring the car back for future work!!!

WB
Wendy B.
Volvo XC60
Wendy
My problem was fixed as soon as possible.

Dennis B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Dependeable
I was impressed with the overall experience.

JO
Joan O.
The BEST IN BELLAIRE!!
Moody and this team are so efficient and trustworthy. I appreciate his honesty every time I take my car in and also love the fact that it comes back sparking!
Y'all are a wonderful addition to Bellaire!

Melanie W.
Volvo S60
Quality service
Moody offers honest quality service at a reasonable price. My car was fixed quickly and I was always told the cost of the parts and labor. Convenient location as well.

Volvo XC90
03/28/2019
Old car looks new
After taking car to Prestige for state inspection and oil change, Moody gave my car a thorough cleaning.

Volvo XC90
03/28/2019
Highly recommend
Moody is always very responsive to questions about repairs. Never tries to upsell. After a few visits to Prestige, I realize how badly the dealership service department was ripping us off.

Cadillac SRX
03/27/2019
recent
very good service

03/27/2019
Professional and also a friendly place.
Very professional and a comfortable place to wait. Took no longer than the time I was told it would take. This was my first time there and I will continue to take my car there for service.

RK
Robyn K.
Audi Q7
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Robyn said she has been to the business numerous times. The staff go above and beyond and are helpful. The service was top notch and completed quickly.

mary D.
Kia Optima
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Mary said her experience with the business was excellent. It was recommended to her by her regular mechanic, everyone was very nice, and they completed her inspection quickly.

VM
Vicki M.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Vicki said the staff was very nice and they may have charged too much but the service was good. The brakes she had fixed seem to be good and the mechanics were nice and did a good job. The staff even wiped the pollen dust off her vehicle.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2019
Outstanding Service
I have always had a great experience when having my car serviced here. The comfort and cleanliness of the waiting area is wonderful. The owner is personable and honest. The service is excellent. I highly recommend Prestige.