Lori M.
05/30/2020
Quick and courteous
Took my car there for inspection without an appointment. They were able to quickly accommodate me. Very friendly. Gave me quote for other work need. Overall good experience.

Audi S7
05/30/2020
Accurate & Fast!
Manager was friendly & helpful. Inspection took less than 30min and was thorough.

Raed B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/29/2020
Clean, professional, prompt and friendly service
I love this shop. They treated my car with outmost care and professionalism. Performed the service required in a timely fashion and they did a check up on all fluid and things that requires maintenance and informed me of what needed done and the proper maintenance schedules recommended by my car manufacturers all at More then fair pricing.
I definitely recommend prestige for auto care needs

LV
Larsen V.
Volvo XC90
05/28/2020
The service is always great
The service is always great as well as my car drives a lot better

John R.
05/25/2020
Fair and Considerate
Owner has a genuine concern for the quality of service offered and for the well being of his customers. He called to make sure my family and I made it home safely, even after we decided not to get the work done on our car.

Chrysler 200
05/24/2020
Vehicle re8
Moody is awesome.
Their waiting area is very comfortable and clean.
The service dept. is dependable, and the work/ repair are done in a timely manner.
The mechanics really know their stuff.

Raymond S.
05/23/2020
Quick service
Prestige personnel respond as soon as you drive in, advising how soon your car will be serviced. It is then delivered as promised, after wiping down all contact surfaces and vacuuming the floors.

SJ
Sallie J.
05/21/2020
BMW service
They are always honest and professional

Toyota Yaris
05/17/2020
The place is clean, office is organized, front desk staff is professional

BP
Bryan P.
05/16/2020
Top Notch Service
We have been using Prestige for the past few years and always receive excellent service. We would not go anywhere else!

Ron C.
05/15/2020
Courteous & Professional
I only went in for an inspection. They got me in and out rather quickly. They were also practicing proper COVID-19 safety procedures.

05/15/2020
Incredible! Thank you!
I went to Prestige today for the first time to get an inspection. I will absolutely be back. The owner was kind, thorough, and offered exceptional service. Also, the waiting room is immaculate. I could not ask for more and I’m thankful to have found this place. Highly recommend. Thank you so much!

Land Rover Range Rover
05/12/2020
Great service!!!
Very reasonable, very honest, moody is the best. He has personally driven my wife to go pick up my daughter at school with his own car while our car was getting fixed up in his shop. I would highly recommend prestige auto

YH
Yvonne H.
Mitsubishi Mirage
05/11/2020
Customer service
Excellent service, friendly environment.
Thanks for a fantastic experience.

WS
Wesley S.
05/10/2020
Always kept me informed as to the issues with my vehicle.
Very reliable, honest and cost effective.