DN
Beaumont, TX
Toyota Avalon
06/14/2021
Thank you.
Thank you for your time and extra care to make my car run great.

Jim H.
Mazda CX-9
06/13/2021
Awesome Customer Serivce
I continue to go back to Prestige Complete Auto Care. Moody, the owner, treats me like family and is always courteous, efficient and transparent when it comes to needed work on my car. I higly recommend going there.

Daniel M.
Virginia Beach, VA
06/06/2021
It's nice to know a real professional you can trust.

WB
Wes B.
06/04/2021
Awesome experience, again
Once again Prestige Auto Care took care of all of our car needs. Excellent communication, reasonable price, and totally top-notch service.

CA
Carolyn A.
Sugar Land, TX
06/04/2021
Unsurpassed service
Moody and the team at Prestige Complete Auto Care replaced a catalytic convertor, power steering pump and hose at a very reasonable price compared to their competitors. Most importantly, they are honest regarding repairs and recommendations. If you want auto service from someone you trust, this is the place to go.

Raymond S.
06/02/2021
Great Service!
Service was professionally completed as described and on time.

MA
Melissa A.
06/01/2021
I feel like manager Moody Soliman takes good care of his customers. Great service at a reasonable price. And i appreciate the car wash with service

DJ
David J.
05/30/2021
Excellent car service
My brother-in-law raved about Prestige, so I took my car there. Excellent service. The owner, Moody, explains clearly everything that is done, and truly cares about providing a great service experience. I was so pleased that I have returned twice for other work.
Highly recommended!

Buick Century
05/27/2021
They are so willing to help a person and explain what needs to be done.
I have used the services of Prestige a number of times now. Every time I call on them to help me, they respond and I come away well pleased with my car working perfectly. My car is an old car and the possibility of it breaking down is always possible. I love my car because it is very easy to drive. I don't have a lot of technical gadgets to worry about. Therefore, I want to keep my car. I am grateful to have Prestige close at hand to help me when I need them. They are the best!

Courtney W.
05/25/2021
The best!
I always get excellent care and service, every time I come in - great neighborhood auto shop in Bellaire!

KH
Kelly H.
Audi S7
05/24/2021
Prompt, professional yet friendly and accurate service!

CA
Carolyn A.
Sugar Land, TX
Nissan Murano
05/22/2021
Service above and beyond!
Moody & the team at Prestige provided excellent service in diagnosing and replacing my catalytic converter at a very competitive price...and my car was far cleaner at pick up as opposed to drop off. I will be taking all of our autos to Prestige. Completely trustworthy business.

SA
Santiago A.
05/22/2021
Repeat customer
Excellent repair service location. Would recommend to friend

John B.
Pearland, TX
05/12/2021
Not the ordinary car service.
Prestige Complete Auto Care is courteous, friendly, capable, professional, and extremely efficient.
They take the extra time to see that you are comfortable while facilitating the servicing of your automobile.
Plus, they run one of the cleanest auto repair businesses, I have ever seen. I highly recom
mend them.

Martin C.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/11/2021
Honest , reliable , pleasant
We have used Prestige for several years for repairs and inspections . They are always polite, efficient and honest. Highly recommend them.