Houston, TX
Chrysler 200
01/22/2020
Customer Feedback
The car inspection was done timely, which I really liked it. What I didn't like was that I came twice from work at 5:30PM but was turned away twice of the car inspection service, reasoning the individual performing the inspection was going home. Even though the shop was closed at 6pm. I had my wife bring the car back for inspection the next day but felt like the shop didn't need customers.
Moody S. from Prestige Complete Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Dear Garret,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied because you were not able to get your car inspected after work twice.

We do not recall turning anyone away. However, we do recall that we, “as promised” on the phone, would do our best to accommodate you if you came after work, which you did the first time before closing.  But unfortunately, you didn't have the required insurance information for the inspection.  As you recall, we were glad to wait for you while you tried to retrieve the proof of insurance, up until 5:50 but it didn't work and you decided to try another time.

The second time, the licensed inspector was not feeling well and asked to go home 30 minutes earlier (5:30 pm), which is in-line with our posted state inspection policy.  As per our policy and posted sign, we welcome and guarantee the completion of all state inspection up to 5:00 pm in order to complete them before closing time.

We apologies that in trying to make an exception and accommodate you after 5:00 pm the first time, led to you being disappointed the second time.

We are very pleased, that your wife was able to come today with the insurance during business hours and we were able to take care of the inspection for you in a timely manner.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks,