02/11/2021
Good through service.
Been going there for about six months. No issues.

SE
Steve E.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/06/2020
Good Work, Personal Service, Professional Appearance
This is the third time I brought a vehicle to Prestige and every time the owner and his crew have done a top notch job. Mr. Moody takes a personal interest in ensuring that he understands the work that is to be performed and that the customer is satisfied with the job that is done. His crew will also point concerns that they have about the car, suggesting work that should be considered. And after the work is done, they vacuumed out the interior of the car. Also, the work was done in the expected time allowed. Finally, the office area looks like a modern office, not an auto shop office, for it is clean, comfortable and beverages are available. We will continue to bring our vehicles in for Prestige to take care of.

10/13/2020
Very helpful, very good
Very responsive. We were a bit disappointed that even though we were told our vehicle was ready, we still had to wait about half hour because the manager had left premises with nobody to fill in for him. We look forward to an improved availability next time. Thanks for your help.

08/27/2020
Attention to detail.
Moved from Pasadena to Bellaire and looking for a car care shop, found this place as it’s near where I buy groceries. This time nothing more than an oil change. They checked car over and found nothing wrong. If I was there for something more serious, there is a diner just across the street. Vacuumed carpet inside which made a big difference. I will be going back.

SE
Steve E.
07/11/2020
Top Notch Job
I was very impressed with Prestge. The whole area was clean, the group is very professional in relation to the customers, they are clear in what they have found and check before they do any additional work that is needed. I had them inspect our car and based on that work, brought our church van over for inspection and to repair a tire leak. I will continue to patronize Prestige.

Lorenzo S.
Volvo XC60
04/25/2020
Lorenzo s
Excellent customer service

08/09/2019
Diagnosed problem and recommended solution and carried out repairs in a timely manner.
Moody was prompt to let me know what the problem was and rate seemed to be fair.

Dennis B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/24/2019
Dependeable
I was impressed with the overall experience.

Acura RDX
03/23/2019
Very attentive and professional just follow through
Owner really cares about customers and techs seem knowledgeable. He indicated I needed tires due to wear. He said he would get back to me with quotes but never heard from him. I consider this no big deal. Just needs a quick reminder call. I Recommend this shop

GB
Gail B.
Volvo V70
11/15/2018
First service in a long time
While the cost was higher than I would have liked, I'm satisfied. In particular, I liked very much that Mr. Soliman explained the work that would be done on my 2004 Volvo V70—primarily, what I had requested—and what additional work was necessary. Moreover, we discussed cost saving for the upcoming work—including some research he would do to identify options.