Business Solutions

Local Heroes Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/04/2022
Replace Timing belt
Due to Covid, the work to longer than I expected.

AG
ALEXIS G.
05/31/2022
Great Service, Excellent Work
Local Heroes always provides the Best Service possible. Both Chrissy, the manager and Chris the lead mechanic are amazing. Chrissy often goes out of her...

CN
CARA N.
05/27/2022
Great Experience!
So kind and took me as a walk in.. very professional! My A/C in my Volvo was out and they had me in and out within an hour. They definitely won me over as a...

JO
JOHNATHAN O.
05/25/2022
Diognosis
Had a mystery sound coming from my 2008 highlander. chris test drove it, racked it and figured out the issue, took 20-30 minutes. Gave me an estimate for...

CATHERINE S.
05/23/2022
Excellent service again
I had another visit to Local Heroes recently, and received the same excellent service as my previous visits. Highly recommend taking your car here!