CD
Truckee, CA
Suzuki Sidekick
04/19/2019
Professionalism
A positive experience from the beginning wish I had more vehicles in need of their work

CN
CLAUDIA N.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2019
Very professional team!
I enjoyed my visit with Drew and Debbie. Great team! Also, Drew diagnosed my problem quickly and saved me mooch bucks. It's reassuring to know they are so close to my home too.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Claudia, for such a kind and helpful review from your latest visit to the Bodega Ave shop.  We do strive to exceed customers expectations in the automotive industry, with both repair and customer service. I look forward to the next chance we have to serve you and keep this relationship moving forward.

TIM S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/18/2019
Battery Replacement
I dropped by today, unannounced, to have the battery checked out on my daughters Volkswagen Beetle, I was wondering if it was in need of being replaced. Debbie said she could have somebody check it pretty soon. The service person came out to check the battery. He let me know it was in need of replacing, and he also verified that the charging system was functioning properly. A new battery was ordered and installed after it was delivered. Everything went very well.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Tim,  thank you for the opportunity to serve you, it's always a pleasure.  Please know we understand how valuable your time is and I thank you for spending it with us.
As always, don't hesitate to come on in and see us for all of your automotive needs, we'll do more than our best to see them taken care of.

BG
Beverly G.
California
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said the business was awesome, they were knowledgeable, did a fabulous job and they have great customer service.

CN
CLAUDIA N.
Jeep Cherokee
01/06/2019
Oil change onThursday 1/3
I had a pleasant morning with Debbie while waiting for my oil change. After I was told my tire had an unpatchable nail in it, we ordered four new tires and they were.put on yesterday at the Carona location. Conrad was entertaining as always and our drive to Pinole, in the rain, was a good test run. Thank you for your assistance, and you ROCK Debbie!!

Jeff M.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he would not recommend this business for service. He said he brought his vehicle in and was unable to pick it up for seven days. He said he has yet to receive an estimate even after paying $220.00 for it. He said he will not be taking his fleet vehicles back to this business. He said the business should not be charging people to diagnose their vehicle and not offer a service to fix it.

DK
David K.
Tomales, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Van
10/31/2018 Category: Service
David said Freddie and Conrad were very personable and easy to work with.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

David, Thanks so much for your kind words!  It's a pleasure to work with you and we are always here for you.

DT
DAVID T.
Ford RV Cutaway
10/20/2018
Honestly
I trust them. I dont need to say more
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for the short and sweet review!  We are always working hard for exactly that outcome!
Hoping we will see you when it's time for your next service.

PM
PONY M.
Sonoma, CA
09/28/2018
Saved a single Mom getting her daughter to College
I was on the way to take my daughter off to college, my rear passenger window broke inside the door. There was no way I was driving 12 hours with that “helicopter noise” in our ears. They saved the day and my experience driving my last child off to College. You’re Number 1 in Auto care! I’ll be back for future work! Thank you thank you!

Pony,
Thanks so very much for your kind words.  We are pleased that we were able to help and appreciate you giving us the opportunity!  We hope to see you again.  Good luck to your daughter in College!
Have a great day

CHARLES M.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
09/27/2018
Repair of Jamboree RV
I so much appreciated Fred’s response and Debbie’s careful management of our RV situation.
Charles

Charles,

We appreciate your kind words!  Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Joanna A.
San Francisco, CA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Joanna said the staff was friendly and the service was fast.

Joanna,
Thank you so much for the nice review.  We appreciate the opportunity to service your car and hope to see you again!

NC
Nicole C.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the staff was quick, easy, and nice.

Hi Nicole,
Thank you  for the nice review.  We appreciate the opportunity to smog your Forester.  If you ever need service or repair, we would love the opportunity to take care of that for you.
Thank you for your business and have a great day.

Dan M.
California
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business was very proactive. They did what they said and he is very satisfied.

Hi Dan,

Thank you so very much for the 5 star review. I hope the Ford is running great after the new engine was installed. We appreciate that you allowed us to perform the repairs on your vehicle. Thank you so very much for your business. Let us know when you would like to get the A/c repaired.

Have a great day.

Mark B.
Penngrove, CA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff had trouble smogging his vehicle and they spent extra time working on it to get it done. They did more than other places had.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for allowing us to smog your f-150. We appreciate you took the time to evaluate your visit with us. Please feel free to stop in anytime and try our services out. We appreciate your business.

Have a great day ☺

Robert S.
Napa, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were very friendly and they had good customer service. They were easy to work with and they explained everything that was going on with the repairs.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the great review. Thank you for alowing us to take care of your check engine light and smog. I hope that the Infinity is running great.
If you need anything service to repairs we are your shop.

Thank you for your buisness!

TW
Thomas W.
Inverness, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was friendly and they provided great service.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for letting us know how your service experience was. We appreciate the 5 star review. I appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Mini Cooper in the future.

Rick C.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the service at this business is good and they do the work the way it is supposed to be done.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for letting us service your Honda Accord.
We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you again.

TD
Tatiana D.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Tatiana said everything went smoothly. The staff was kind and responsive. The service was completed quickly.
Fred B., Owner from Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Hi Tatiana,

Thank you so much for the great review of your service experience. We do our best to get you in and out as quickly as possible and back on the road safely. Thank you for your business ☺

Mike M.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business took too long for the repair. His vehicle took 3 weeks , he was promised a shorter wait time. They were delayed due to parts.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to review you visit with us. You have been such a good customer and I value not only our relationship but or friendship. You have been a loyal customer for years and I am sorry that there was a delay due to parts that was out of our control. As you know in the past we have always got you out in a timely manner and hope to continue to do so. Mike again we apologize and hope to see you as our customer in the future. If there are any concerns or questions or feedback please feel free to discuss with me for you are valued and important to us.

Hope you are enjoying your summer.

EN
Ericson N.
Daly City, CA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Ericson said this business was professional.

Hi Ericson,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We appreciate the king words and look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great summer ☺