ELIZABETH G. on 08/08/2016
"This place ripped me off"
I took my car to them they replaced one coil and six spark plugs which should have been around 250.00 they charged me 690.00 I was from out of town ,they took advantage of me and ripped me off ,do not go to this place,they are crooks
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 12:56 PM
Hugh A. on 08/25/2015
Hugh said he was overcharged by paying $400 for a fuel filter and ignition module replacement.. When he picked up the vehicle, there was material on the carpet and floorboard, but they broke his emergency brake cable.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/19/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015
Freddy B., Service Manager at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 09/09/2015

Hi Hugh,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about your experience.  When your car was towed in not starting, we did diagnose the issue as a failed Ignition Control Module.  When we replaced that and the car started, we found it was running rough and that was due to an old and clogged Fuel Filter which we also replaced.  We charged you 2.5 hrs labor for the Diagnosing, testing and time to replace your failed parts.   As for the parking brake cable, we did not notice it not working when you picked up your car and was not aware of any problem until you returned a week later saying it was not working.  Unfortunately with your Cadillac being 26 years old, things do brake and parts are not that easy or cheap to source with vehicles that old.  We do apologize for your recent experience with us.   We appreciate your faith in us and not giving up on us.  Our customer’s opinion of us is very important, as is their satisfaction.  We look forward to ensuring that your next experience with us exceeds your expectations.

Best Regards,