BD
Brad D.
Antioch, CA
06/10/2021
Best shop in Lodi!
Truck done earlier than expected! Outstanding service and great prices! You won’t find better.

Carl M.
Clements, CA
Dodge Dakota
06/09/2021
I know my p.u. problem and they were right on q.
Very professional. Kinda spendy but worth it.

James F.
Woodbridge, CA
Nissan Frontier
06/08/2021
Exceptional service!!
Ron and Jose were great. Ron looked at my truck and explained in layman’s term what needed to be done. Ron’s honesty was refreshing. Jose was very helpful in telling me that the work was done and what they found. I recommend Lodi Transmission highly!

LR
Lisa R.
Chevrolet Metro
06/04/2021
Great people Great work same day service.
Overwhelmed with the excellent services . Thanks , Lise & Richard

Samuel L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/02/2021
Above and beyond service
absolutely the best I've utilized for any type of service my vehicle needs wether its an easy fix or hard one these guys are trustworthy reliable professional and always make time even if its last minute notice I would recommend them to anyone get on down there and find out for yourself i assure you'll be pleased and there a shop that can address just about all your needs I really love that it saves me time running around shop to shop most of the time for no reason thanks again Ron and lodi transmission employees

WU
William U.
Ford Excursion
06/01/2021
Expertise in the field second to none!
I had a problem with an aftermatket transmission and Ron drove me in the vehicle while running a thorough diagnostic. He explained what was happening and what the next steps would be to make my driving experience better. Now my knowledge of the subject is better andy problems are being addressed.

DE
Dale E.
05/27/2021
Dedicated service
I had my transmission serviced and the technicians found some other unrelated issues and fixed the problem before it got worse. I highly recommend Lodi Transmission.

05/27/2021
Jose did a great job explaining what my vehicle needed
Brought my Jeep Wrangler in to find out what was leaking.Jose got it right in for a diagnosis and an estimate.

David D.
Woodbridge, CA
05/25/2021
Complete service
They are always friendly and explain everything before the do they work. My experience is that their estimates are accurate.

Mike W.
Linden, CA
05/21/2021
Very helpful and honest
Best service by far very knowledgeable and they get it done right the first time

Mark S.
Sacramento, CA
Subaru Baja
05/21/2021
Their knowledge and expertise is unsurpassed!
I've had 2 transmission change outs on 2 older cars and they know their business. My cars are purring and they kept them on the road for me. When I first went to Lodi Transmission years ago, I noticed several Classic cars in mint condition. I then realized, if they can trust their beloved classic cars to them, then I was at the right place. I saw a couple of classics 2 days ago when I dropped off my car for service.

AN
Adam N.
05/20/2021
Excellent communication, service and price
In and out in a couple days, they maintained good communication on diagnoses, recommendations, and progress on the repair. The price was reasonable.

EM
Eleodoro M.
Ram 1500
Most efficient shop
One of the best experiences ever with this shop. Very communicative, extremely professional with updating customer of what is going on. Huge shout out to Jose and all the guys that helped get my truck back on the road.

Jeff F.
Ford Edge
Trustworthy and Quality Service
My 2007 Ford Edge has seen it all. Two kids (now teen drivers), long commutes, road trips, snowy mountains, dusty farms, and hot deserts. We have driven her hard and put her away wet and dirty....yet we love the car.

After 265,000 miles, and tons of fun, the old ride had come to a cross roads. I brought the Edge to Lodi Transmission based on their reputation in town, and asked for a full inspection to see if she was worth restoring.

Ron had an honest talk with me about it all, and the costs involved to get the car headed back in the right direction and I decided it was in my best interest to start repairing the car. In my case, it pencils out to take care my old car vs buy a new one. I am very glad I did. The team has been working on a variety of things over the past year that just wear out when you go long and hard in a car. But the car is seeing a major resurgence in over all performance.

Now I feel I have a team who I trust working with me to make my car fun again. Sure, some of the repairs are expensive, but not all. And, they certainly dont nickel and dime me. I also understand what people around town were talking about.

The icing on the cake is that my once little kids who used to throw french fries and ketchup at each other in the back seat, now get to drive the car they grew up in, and its running so good right now.

Thank you Ron, and all the crew at Lodi Transmission! Best Pit Crew in Town!

Sincerely,
Jeff Farthing

PS. New shocks and struts are next....ExCiTiNg!!!