CR
Curtis R.
Nissan cube
04/11/2021
Unknown problem
So I was not driving my car, the description of what happened with the car left more than enough to be questionable? She just abandoned my car on the side of the road! So I had no idea what was going on with the car!

BF
Bob F.
Mitsubishi Montero
04/09/2021
Very personal and attentive
From the very start they make you feel like they are out to make sure they can attend to the problem at hand. They are very up front with estimates and treat you fair.

John H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/08/2021
Great local business
Great business. I would recommend to a friend.

TP
Terri P.
Lockeford, CA
Chevrolet Cavalier
Good communication
Very professional and kept me informed every step of the way...Jose and Ron were amazing!

DV
Desire V.
Excellent Communication
Ron and his crew are professional and keep you well informed during the process!

LG
Lise G.
INFINITI FX35
Rare find
I read the reviews before I made an appointment & was impressed with the detailed 5 star reviews. I met with Ron & he was very honest about what I can expect & the options on the table. I scheduled the appointment to Bri g my car in. No charge. Unheard of. At the end of the day presented me w options. I decided to move forward because of his honesty & I did not feel as a female especially that I was being taken advantage of.

David L.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/02/2021
Highly recommend
Great work and everything fully explained. High quality customer service people

BQ
Bernie Q.
04/01/2021
Honest
They took my truck in and advised me what was wrong with it for free. It was up to me to proceed or not. Thank you for the information.

ER
Ed R.
03/30/2021
Customer service
Good communication about status and any updates which was much appreciated.

Woodbridge, CA

Kevin C.
GMC Yukon
03/19/2021
Car runs great.
Quick diagnosis and Ron spent a lot of time
finding a suitable rebuilt diferencial for my SUV
with a warranty. My cars differential was too internallly damaged to rebuild or disasemble.
Hence, Ron, determined it was cost prohibitive to me to purchase a brand new unit.
So..he thought the best sollution for me was to locate a
rebuilt one and trade in the core.

Don H.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/18/2021
The best shop on the west coast
Took my truck apart 5 times to fix the problems and couldn’t they had it for 3 days and fix it up perfect

Carl M.

Pine Grove, CA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/16/2021
Honest, efficient, quick
Ron was Awesome. He gave me his recommendation based on the info I gave him, which was for a transmission filter service. They checked out everything on my truck and suggested a transfer case fluid change as well with no pressure for me to do so. As they are the pros, I agreed to have that service done as well. Truck was done on time and at a reasonable price! No surprises, and a quality job that I have confidence in. Piece of mind is priceless, but in this case, it was inexpensive. Thanks Lodi Transmissions!!!!

Don H.
03/05/2021
Best service ever
They diagnosed my problem and repaired it quickly and efficiently. Their prices are amazing. And they are fast!