Marjorie W.
11/22/2019
Loop 340 Garage
Great service from an old friend in a timely manner.

leonard b.
11/13/2019
the only garage worth visiting
my work truck is my living, kept me on the road for years, when it matters i dont trust any others, honest, fair, personable, and quality work, only folks ever work on my vehicles recommend 100%

CG
Cee G.
08/29/2019
NOT so great!!
Took my VW Jetta in bc for front end repair and I had the parts. Also was running rough. They told me it was fixed but couldn't do the front end. So I went to pick it up and it was running worse than when I took it in. Also, they kept my front end parts and then said they couldn't find them.
Got home and noticed all my air intake ducts and ports were disconnected. I got them all hooked back up and car ran fine. Never again!!!

RP
Robert P.
06/27/2019
Wades 340 garage
I took my 2005 seranto because the engine light was on. The code said crankshaft sensor was going bad . They told me that it might be wise to replace the time chain and gears and water pump and of course the sensor. I told them ok $1300.00 dollars later the check engine light is still on. The cars not running at all. I read good reviews and did my homework, but I got ripped off. Not to mention they kept my car for two weeks. Do NOT GO HERE FOR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE!!!!’

TC
TRACE C.
Hubbard, TX
08/26/2017
Years of service
These guys are great . I have had all my vehicles serviced here for years. They only do what is necessary and will work with nearly everyone if budget is an issue for you repairs. They have extensive knowledge base and dealer tie-ins if necessary.

Kristen M.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Kristen said they did a good job. They did it quickly and he knows them personally.

BT
B.T. T.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Marsha. She said this business was very prompt and repaired her vehicle. She has had much success in the past with this business.

AN
Andrew N.
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said this business is honest and down to earth.

HJ
HOWARD J.
Nissan Xterra
07/26/2017
Excellence and Value
All work that is done on my vehicles is excellent and timely. The cost is fair and reasonable. The value is two ways. Their work shows my value to them as a customer, which makes their value to me priceless and irreplacable

James H.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
James said the business provided excellent work.

FW
Fabran W.
Ford Edge
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Fabran said the business has great customer service and he loved the experience he had.

Adam S.
O'Donnell, TX
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Adam said he knows the whole staff and he was satisfied with the service.

FB
Frank B.
Toyota Sequoia
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Frank said he has used this business for years and they are always good.

Roy H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Roy said the staff did a good job. They were reasonable and fast.

David H.
Nissan Murano
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said she has never had any problems with this business.