Overall Rating 3.649998/5Overall Rating 3.649998/5Overall Rating 3.649998/5rating 3.649998rating 3.649998
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

FN
Frank N.
Northbrook, IL
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. Car was ready when promised. Good job washing and vacuuming car.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Hello Frank, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the 5 star review of George. We appreciate your business.
Regards

YL
Yvonne L.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
A great service day for Hyundai customers!
The gentleman that waited on me was extremely considerate!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good Morning Yvonne, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Deerfield, IL
Poor Service
Service manager, Larry is rude and ignorant, he does not allow the customer to have an understanding and will not work with you. He informed me the issue on my car has occurred naturally for over 4 years (how old my car is) to which I have only owned my car 4 months and got it inspected and certified at Napleton/Loren. I am disheartened with the service I received and do not plan to return for service. I will say the director of sales, Jimmie, was incredible and willing to help the situation, he in my book is the only reason I would not trade my car in immediately and consider getting a vehcile from another dealership all together. I will not be returning for service and neither will my mom (Elantra), brother (Santa- Fe) or father (Tuscan) who all own Hyundai's.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Hello, I am sorry to see you only gave me 1 star for the service I provided. I always strive to provide the best customer possible. Those of us in the front are only the messenger and have to follow the guidelines set forth by both the manufacture and the dealer.
This survey is my report card and I fully explained everything prior to any repairs being performed.

Patricia

KN
Karen N.
Mount Prospect, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Awesdome Service Department
My Hyundai Elantra is from 2005; I do not put a lot of miles on my car - thus the age. I have experienced minimal repair - I believe in regular maintenance (it works!) Napleton/Loren Hyundai has an excellent service department; knowledgeable service writers, and excellent mechanics. I would not consider taking my Elantra anywhere else.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hello Karen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business,

MK
Monika K.
Niles, IL
Best Service I Have Ever Recieved, Consistently
I visited Loren/Napleton Hyundai recently for an oil change and what I thought was a problem with my brakes. After the inspection, I was pleasantly surprised to be told that there was nothing wrong with my brakes. A tire rotation was able to fix the issue I was having. As always, I am thrilled with the service I received. Patricia assisted me in the service department, she was very nice and she patiently answered all of my questions. (Also thank you to the technician, James K.) I cannot say enough positive things about this locations and all of the employees; I will continue to come back here every time. Thank you for always making me feel comfortable, and for your commitment to excellence!!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hello Monika, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review, We appreciate your business.
regards,

John K.
Harwood Heights, IL
I"m npt writing a book.
Been going there 7 years. Good service and wait is never too long.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hello John, the short story was a good read. I will pass this a long to George.
We thank you for your business.

Jack C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
CLOSE TO HOUSE
PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY, KNOW THERE STUFF ABOUT MY CAR
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Hello Jack, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back provided. We appreciate your business.

ES
Eileen S.
Skokie, IL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
recall notice
great service
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Hello Eileen, great customers great great service. We thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai.

GC
Gary C.
Morton Grove, IL
Knowledgeable and caring
They are knowledgeable and care about the service they give. Customer first.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Good Morning Gary, thank you for choosing Naoleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Deerfield, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Accommodating
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

KP
Kathleen P.
Skokie, IL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
I went in due to a recall and service was completed within an hour while I waited. They have good coffee too
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Good Morning Kathleen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service. We appreciate your business.

Theodore B.
Glencoe, IL
Good experience
Fast, dependable service as usual.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Hello Theodore, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

RJ
Robert J.
Palatine, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out - quick and easy
We have never ever had an issue with the service. Even without an appointment, we are treated as if we did and are worked into the rotation. Thanks!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Good Morning Robert, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back. We appreciate your business.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
100%
Much better customer service than last time and the fella did not lie about the car wash.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai, We appreciate your business.

ST
Shirley T.
Chicago, IL
Best car, Best service.
Very happy with the service, people were very attentive and polite, service fast and overall so happy with my car and of course with the people in Loren Hyundai.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Good Morning Shirley, Thank you for choosing Napleton/Loren Hyundai and your great feed back. We appreciate your business.
'Regards,

Robert H.
Winnetka, IL
Great service...Every time!
You consistently provide great service..... keep it up!

Bob Hiebeler

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
Your facility needs to be upgraded.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Good Morning, we know, as of March 1st this year we have new owners Napleton Group and they are working on plans to bring the into current times.
Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai.

Niles, IL
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great and prompt service as always
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

RK
Ronald K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2018 Category: Service
close to my house ,great staff of people. work on my car very well done
10 stars!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Hello Ronald, thank you for the 10 star review. Patricia has been with us for a couple of months now and we feel great having her with us. We thank you for your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Consistently excellent setvice and knowledgable staff
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.