4.6

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

RA
Ray A.
Des Plaines, IL
08/05/2020 Category: Service
The Best service vary fair and honest!
Best service ever!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 08/05/2020

Hello Ray, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Robert C.
Park Ridge, IL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2020 Category: Service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/30/2020

Hello Robert, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

EF
Emily F.
Evanston, IL
07/28/2020 Category: Service
“I love Napleton Loren Hyundai “.
I always have great service!! This my second car from Loren Hyundai. I won’t hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Napleton Loren Hyundai.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/28/2020

Hello Emily, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Dale H.
Skokie, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
They dig until they find the problem
The engine stop at a stop light failed to consistently work. The mechanic worked on the car for a couple hours until they discovered a faulty pump. They ordered a replacement part and installed it at my convenience. Then they completely cleaned the car and called me when it was ready for pick up. It works perfectly now.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/28/2020

Good Morning Dale, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Chicago, IL
07/27/2020 Category: Service
No complaints, I was well taken care of.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/28/2020

Good Morning, we thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Service and friendliness
I liked how I was treated and how quickly service for my car was completed
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/27/2020

Hello, we thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. we appreciate your business.

Connie H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Employees in service dept are helpful and courteous. I’ve been in twice in the past month and was pleased with both service team members. Have been taking my car here since 2014.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/23/2020

Good Morning Connie, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and the great feed back you provided.

Hainesville, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I went in unsure what the issue with my car was and I felt I was explained everything and was out in a timely manner.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/21/2020

Hello Brook, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Julio G.
Morton Grove, IL
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent, courteous service
Steven Aroca was very knowledgeable about all issues. A pleasure to deal with him
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/16/2020

Hello Julio, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Mary D.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
I am never disappointed with Napleton Hyundai Service Dept. They are polite, communicate clearly and are understanding of customers' concerns and questions.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/14/2020

Hello Mary, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Melvin W.
Morton Grove, IL
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Very professionl
very happy with my car after 7 years
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/13/2020

Hello Melvin, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Ted B.
Deerfield, IL
07/10/2020
Probably the best car buying experience of my life
In short, I had gotten swindled into an immensely expensive lease from Schaumberg Mazda and couldn't pay the massive bill. After speaking to the Libertyville Mazda, I was directed to the Glenview Hyundai to try to work out a deal to get me into a cheaper car. Every person we worked with, from the finance manager to the sales director, was helpful and willing to make a deal to make us happy. They did everything in their power to make sure we left happy after being taken advantage of by Mazda, even if it meant they lost some money on the deal to make us happy. They sympathized with our problem and made sure to help us anyway they could. After they got me into a cheaper car, my sister also came here to get a car from them before her lease with Nissan was over, made a fair settlement on what she still owed and got her into a safe, dependable, and beautiful Hyundai that she loves more than any other car she has had in her life. When I need a new car to replace the amazing one they got me into, I will be back for the next one. Keep being awesome!!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/10/2020

Hello Ted, I am sorry to read about your poor experience at another dealer. The Napleton business philosophy is try and treat every customer the way one would wish to be treated. We thank you for your business and the great review.

NS
Neil S.
Highland Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/09/2020 Category: Service
friendly service
excellent service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/09/2020

Hello Neil, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 65 star review. we appreciate your business.

LZ
Lana Z.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Service dept
Efficient and accommodating service department
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/07/2020

Hello Lana, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

DZ
Daniel Z.
Wilmette, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/07/2020 Category: Service
No hassle oil change
In and out and even got my car washed!!!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 07/07/2020

Hello Daniel, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business,