Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5rating 3.6666629rating 3.6666629
Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

Park Ridge, IL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rip off
They wanted to charge me over $600 for a repair. Took it elsewhere and it cost me $60.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/22/2019

Hello, you came here looking for a free exhaust and unfortunately it was out of the warranty period. We are not a garage and I have not heard of a dealer that welds exhaust, this was not a rip off we offered you what it will cost to properly repair your vehicle, as a consumer we make the choice.

CP
Chun P.
Arlington Heights, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
My 2012 Sonata Hybrid broke down again after returning from another Hyundai dealer few days ago and this time Napleton Glenview Hyundai was my option only because it was the nearest one from the incident. Since I was not satisfied from previous service I was little doubtful but Larry took care of it. He explained the problem and fixed on time. He also updated the status of the job over the phone. Thank you Larry and his staffs for the service. Indefinitely recommend Napleton Glenview Hyundai.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning Chun, thank you for the great feed back you provided. We try to provide the best customer service and I am glad you gave us a try. We look forward seeing you again.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
It took two hours for an oil change and I had an appointment.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/13/2019

Good Morning, I am sorry to see Andrew only earns 1 star on this visit. There are times when a customer comes in for an oil change and then adds a check engine light, this does add additional time. We also perform the Hyundai multi-point inspection and when we find an unsafe condition we report this to the customer and we are just the messenger from your vehicle to the customer. I would feel worse if my staff rushed you through here in an unsafe vehicle.
We thank you for your business,
Regards

PE
Patrick E.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
1200 Maintanence
Did a good job in a timely manner.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/11/2019

Hello Patrick, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.
regards,

HK
Howard K.
Morton Grove, IL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
service department evaluation
they are pleasant people to do business with.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/09/2019

Hello Howard, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided.
We appreciate your business.

Round Lake, IL
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai purchased at Lincoln dealership
I am doing this for my son, I took the car in, he had ot work
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/06/2019

Hello, I do apologize if you feel that asking for documentation that your salesperson promised free work is out of place. Our job like other employee of any kind of business is have supporting documentation before we give something away. It is not a matter of trust, but just like you and I we like to know were our money is going. The repairs were a few hundred dollars and yes it was part of the purchase and our Lincoln store honored it.
Thank you for your understanding.

Sandra M.
Chicago, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
undecided
car still under warrenty so I wouold like it taken care of through the dealer.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/06/2019

Good Morning Sandra, thank you for being a loyal customer. when we see any fluid spots/leak and cannot document the source we clean off the area and trial if required, notify the customer and as you did return so we can reinspect. Was it residue form past services or an actual leak. In your situation there was no leak, just some residue. We thank you for your business.
Regards

David/Heather R.
Glenview, IL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
oil change service
I like the people that I deal with in the service department. George is always friendly and recommends new service that I might need but he is not pushy which is the way I like it. The service department is also very friendly and makes me feel like a good customer.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/05/2019

Good Morning David, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business.

John M.
Chicago, IL
The People
Great Sevice
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/05/2019

Good Morning John, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Wilmette, IL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff was very very courteous and friendly..
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/04/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Niles, IL
They do great work.
They check your car out very well and explain things to you.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/04/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs and the feed back you provided. We appreciate your business.

WP
Walter P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Service on March 26
Service people are very friendly and professional. I think with the new redecorating, the facility will be nicer I hope. As good as the Lincoln lounge.

Wheeling, IL
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Repair Service
Good service. New ownership and currently under repair at shop, but they accommodated well despite the inconvenience.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/01/2019

Good Morning, we are in our new accommodations, the remodeling is 99% complete and what an beautiful job.
Stop by get the car washed and take a look.
We thank you for your business,

PK
Phyllis K.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
love this place
always work done well and nice people in service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/01/2019

Good Morning Phyllis, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

EF
Edwin F.
Arlington Heights, IL
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
Everything fine except it would be nice and is common practice by other service centers to top off all fluids, which wasn't done.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 04/01/2019

Good Morning Edwin, I do apologize for the lack of service we provided. I appreciate you letting me know so I can show the tech your response and how it makes a customer feel when we fail to provide quality service. I do hope you will give us another try.

TO
Therese O.
Niles, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
Recently came in for an engine software recall … As always the service was quick & friendly on my 5 year young Tuscon

This is my 3rd Hyundai
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/29/2019

Hello Theresa, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. Andrew is new with us and the feed back is greatly appreciated.
We thank you for your business.

03/28/2019 Category: Service
call recall
even under remodeling my experience was a good one. I came in for a recall and other items to be looked at. The recall had already been done at an earlier visit and my other reason was addressed. Hopefully the problem will not be an issue again. I look forward to seeing the revisions that were being made on m next visit.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/28/2019

Hello, Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We are about a week away from final completion. We thank you and all of our customer for their patience.

FK
Frances K.
Winnetka, IL
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Courteous & Trustworthy
Had a flat tire due to a pothole. They put on a new tire without an appointment & It was done within an hour.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/28/2019

Good Morning Frances, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.
regards,

LE
Linda E.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai owner since 1996
Customer service and care team are outstanding! I've been a Hyundai owner since 1996 !
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/27/2019

Hello Linda, thank you for being a Loyal Hyundai customer. We are just about done with our remodeling and look forward seeing you aging,

DF
Donna F.
Glenview, IL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Napleton is doing remodeling at this time, and my servicing was a recall.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/27/2019

Good Morning Donna, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. The remodeling should completed this week, long over due. I do hope we will have earned 5 stars on your next visit.