Overall Rating 3.6086957/5Overall Rating 3.6086957/5Overall Rating 3.6086957/5rating 3.6086957rating 3.6086957
Overall Rating 1.82609/5rating 1.82609rating 1.82609rating 1.82609rating 1.82609
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

Steven W.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
The minute i drove into the service area the greeting i received was very warm and friendly
I was very impressed with Napleton Hyundai.
Your service advisor Steven Aroca was very friendly and professional. Steve made me feel very comfortable with your service department. I had to leave my car with you guys and he kept in communication with me to let me know the progress being made.
I am currently leasing my Hyundai but am considering buying the car when our lease is up. I would definitely like to establish a relationship with Napleton and use the dealership for our service needs.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/19/2019

Good Morning Steven, thank you for choosing Napleton hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Janice P.
Morton Grove, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Serviceman Steven was excellent
Top notch service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/19/2019

Good Morning Janice, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

HJ
Henrietta J.
Gainesville, VA
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Good work very professional
Everyone is so professional and more than that they take vey good work on the cars the mechanics and the staff that check you in is very professional also
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/18/2019

Hello Henrietta, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Janet S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2019 Category: Service
review
a whole lot better than loren. i bought my hyundai in mt prospect because of the reception at loren when i went to look into it. i knew when i went there that they had a bad reputation.
i could never understand why they ask you to title a review, it already has a title 'review'
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/18/2019

Good Morning Janet, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the feed back you provided,. We appreciate your business and look forward seeing you again.

CA
Carol A.
Winnetka, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service—Glenview
Pleasant, friendly, honest service. Fair pricing.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/17/2019

Hello Carol, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Knowledgeable professional
The employees were great to work with. They explained and showed the issues and did not pressure you with their recommendations
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/16/2019

Hello, Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business.

09/15/2019 Category: Service
Decent but slow service
Made an appointment for a routine oil change and arrived on time. When I arrived I was told that another car arrived just ahead of me for an oil change, so it would be a 90 minute wait. Why make the customer with the appointment wait or schedule two customers for the same work at the same time? Your customers' time is valuable and I would have appreciated the courtesy of prompt service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/16/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai. I do apologize if the service took longer than expected. Depending on a vehicle age and mileage the inspection service can take longer. We also have hired additional staff to help prove our customer service.

Kathleen M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Considering I make an appointment, it takes quite a while for an oil change.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/16/2019

Good Morning Kathleen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. we have hired additional staff to help improve our service process. We look forward seeing you again.

Maureen R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, convenient and good service
My oil change was faster then I expected. Great service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/16/2019

Good Morning Maureen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient. Courteous staff. Clean and well equipped area (can easily set up lap top with counter area, bottled waters and coffee).
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/13/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and you 5 star review.
We appreciate your feed back and the 5 star review.

RF
Robert F.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai Glenview is the place to buy your new Palisades
Great service, efficient and cost effective. Sales department is not high pressure
and present their products very well.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/13/2019

Good Morning Robert, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. The Palisades are a great vehicle, customer are buying them and end up on long road trips. They love them.

GA
Gregg A.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Its nice to deal with honest people in the car business and the service crew at Napleton Hyundai were just that. Larry and his crew did a great job explaining the issues and making sure I was kept up to date on everything. I would definitely visit again
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/12/2019

Hello Gregg, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your patience and business.

Jean R.
09/11/2019
We’d just moved from South Carolina to Northbrook and had for a few days had experienced an unreliable starter (took more than a couple minutes to respond). I was uncomfortable driving it anywhere. Andrew answered the phone and said he was filled up with appointments after Labor Day weekend yet suggested I bring my Elantra in and leave it overnight, and he’d fit it in. The next day he called and had run a diagnostic finding not just a faulty starter but a worn pulley and belt hanging by a thread. (Texted me a photo.) I chose to go ahead with repairs and he ordered parts, expecting it to take a couple days to arrive. They came earlier and his service dept was able to put them in immediately. I was able to drive my car home the next day.

I was pleased with my experience at Napleton but surprised at the price when paying my bill. It was higher than expected, but I said nothing. I should have asked then, but did complain in my customer service review.

Big surprise was Larry, a representative from Napleton Hyundai called me and apologized because they had over charged me! He’d double checked the transaction and then he’d called me to explain the mistake. I was refunded the money that day. I was very happy for the call.

He really made a positive difference in how I felt about coming back to NH next time I needed car repair and maintenance. Because of Andrew’s treatment of me and Larry’s call, I’m confident that they will not only give my two Hyundai’s excellent service but value me as a customer as well.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/12/2019

Good Morning Jean, thank you for the great response,  We do value our customer and appreciate not only their business, but also their input.

DF
Donna F.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service experience.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/11/2019

Good Morning Donna, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. I do hope George will have earned 5 stars on your next service visit.\

Jean R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Service on new starter and pulley/belt replacement
Clean, efficient, rigid on pricing, which was competitively very high. Had me over a barrel. Gave me no choice to go elsewhere, and no willingness to drop diagnostics costs when I was forced to have them repair car. (car couldn't start to take car elsewhere because of dead starter.)

Service representative was constrained by his manager and could not offer us a deal. But he was excellent in listening and helping us compare prices. He was always responsive and available and got the job done quickly . He was great!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/11/2019

Good Morning Jean, It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. I appreciate you feed back and I appreciate your your input. I am glad we were able to correct the situation and look forward seeing you again.

PB
Paul B.
Evanston, IL
09/07/2019 Category: Service
time
available time slots always good for me, and no wait time.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/09/2019

Good Morning Paul, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.
service Director

Malgorzata W.
Mount Prospect, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. Thank you!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/09/2019

Good Morning Malgorzata, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Chicago, IL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/09/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review.
We appreciate your business.

Michael Laura L.
Skokie, IL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!!!!
Hello, My wife and I are frequent customers, we use them for both purchase and repair, Fair prices on the purchase end and expert repairs, we are very satisfied with Napleton Hyundai.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/09/2019

Good Morning Michael, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Christopher W.
Morton Grove, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Never a bad experience
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 09/06/2019

Good Morning Christopher, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.