Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5rating 3.6666629rating 3.6666629
Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

MT
Melanie T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Open on Saturday!
Always welcoming and accommodate drive-ins, appointments, etc. They understand when a customer prefers to spread out the work over time and when te customer wants the work done immediately.

Round Lake, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great place
All was great
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/19/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs, We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Barbara S.
Wheeling, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Regular Oil Change
I was taken for my appointment in a timely manner. Everything was explained to me as I expected.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/19/2019

Hello Barbara, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. I do hope we will have earned 5 stars on your next service visit.

KN
Karen N.
Mount Prospect, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service
Service writers have always checked to see what maintenance should be done. I put very little mileage on my car, so the "regular" interval service recommendations don't really "fit" with my mileage usage and car age. I depend on the service personnel to tell me when/what maintenance should be performed. Napleton Hyundai does not disappoint.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/19/2019

Hello Karen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back regarding George. We appreciate your business.

SF
Sarah F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service repair
I had to get a tire replaced, and George in the service department was kind and personable when getting this job done. I can’t express how important it is to me as a customer to be talked to in a genuine, friendly, clear and respectful manner, as well as upholding high professional standards. George did all that. I will take my Hyundai Accent only to Napleton from now on. Thank you!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Sarah, thank you for the great feed back, we appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
2011 Elantra
Alfonso and Larry were very helpful and explained everything that needed repair and upfront pricing. Good guys to work with!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/14/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the feed back you provided. I do hope we will have earned 5 stars on your next visit.

NS
Neil S.
Highland Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/14/2019 Category: Service
very honest service
no comments
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Neil, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back regarding Georges performance. We appreciate your business.

SP
Sharon P.
Morton Grove, IL
Curteous & Honest Service
Service advisor Alfanso Rodriguez explained in detail what would be done in my 30,000 mile service appointment. He gave me an estimated completion time and it was done with time to spare. The technician Jonathan Severe recommended a change in wiper blades which I forgot to mention on intake, and they changed them after they notified me and got my okay. But the most impressive part of my service visit was their HONESTY. My little change purse was left on the seat of my car and I didn't notice it was gone until I needed something out of my purse over an hour later. After going back to the service department, Alfanso retrieved my purse from the seat and after checking the contents I saw that nothing was missing.
Thank you Alfanso, Jonathan and anyone else who handled my car for service. I'll be back.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/13/2019

Good Morning Sharon, thank you for the great feed back, we try hard to treat every customer as we would like to be treated and we appreciate your business.
Service director

BK
Bumjin K.
Deerfield, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Bumjin, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

LD
Lawrence D.
Morton Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Routine service
As always easy to set up an appointment and easy to get in and get the service done.
The staff is always friendly and professional. They were apologetic in regards to the remodeling and having to send me next-door to wait till my oil change was done. I will be back for my next routine service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Lawrence, thank you for the 5 star review and your feed back, we are counting the days when the remodeling is done, about 62 more days to go We thank you for your bushiness.

Wilmette, IL
Dependably quick
Without sacrificing quality of workmanship, service is always done when promised.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/12/2019

hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business.

KN
Karen N.
Mount Prospect, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept and "writers"
My check engine light went on - logged in to get an appointment ASAP. Napleton Hyundai was very accommodating - and found the problem. I always take my car for all servicing to Napleton Hyundai.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/11/2019

Hello Karen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

DV
David V.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Napleton wanted my Business
I had been driving 20 minutes away to the Hyundai dealer in Lincolnwood because the service at this location (previously Loren Hyundai) was so terrible. Thank you for changing to a friendly knowledgeable service department, I really appreciate it. Glad to do business in Glenview again.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/11/2019

Hello David, Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Jeffrey B.
Park Ridge, IL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Fins the problem, and then fixes it, the right way!
Recent severe weather causing unusual problems. Windshield wiper motor conked out completely, needing full replacement.
Not under warranty. But able to complete work order very efficiently and reasonable cost. Work done well.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/11/2019

Good Morning Jeffery, thank you for the great feed back and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

HL
Houston L.
River Grove, IL
02/10/2019
New team is Awsome & treat you with Respect & Integrity 👍
We can’t wait for the Very Exciting New GLENVIEW HYUNDAI/GENESIS Grand Opening! Coming Soon in 2019 👍This stunning refresh brings an atmosphere that’s totally remodeled from the ground up to create the Ultimate Luxury Customer Involvement Center to experience all of the product lines we offer. The entire Family is here waiting excitedly, but patiently, just like you to be part of the state of the art facility to serve you better. We still have the friendliest and knowledable family at your service to assist you any step of they way with no hype or high pressure sales to worry about. Come in for a brochure and a few laughs with our staff and grab a coffee and a donught with Jake & see what all the excitement is about with the new 2020 PALISADE. (Coming soon) We love to show you all the incredible SAFETY features offered on all of our models to give you and your loved ones piece of mind when out on the road. We offer pre-Loved as well as NEW units to choose from with Leases and low monthly payments to fit every budget👍 Your NAPLETON advantage gives you access to an almost unlimited selection of models and products to Excite and Satisfy even the most discerning auto enthusiast. ❤️
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/11/2019

Good Morning Houston, everyone here at Napleton Genesis and Hyundai are excited with the new model line up and the facility remodeling is coming along.

Skokie, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Racket
Not worth the money.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/11/2019

Good Morning, I spoke with Alfonso this morning and inquired whom was unhappy to have an alignment and give a 1 star. Alfonso remembers you and as outlined in the owners manual wear and tear repairs are not covered. Please do not shoot the messenger, the tires on your vehicle were worn out and unsafe which no manufacture covers worn out maintenance repairs.

Robert G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Personal, friendly and trustworthy service.
George in the service center always gives us very personal and friendly service. He makes suggestions that are very helpful. Also, very importantly, I feel we can trust his advice.

Thank you George for always being there for us, when we need help!!!

Sincerely, Bob and Ida Gaudio
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Robert, thank you for the great feed back on George's performance. We thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and appreciate your business.

GJ
Geraldo J.
Skokie, IL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Walking welcome that's a plus thank you
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Geraldo, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Lake Villa, IL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Availability and quick service
Usually never have issues with same day appointments. Service has always been quick and never any issues.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/05/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Clarence S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra Auto Service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/05/2019

Good Morning Clarence, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.