Des Plaines, IL
Chevrolet HHR
01/23/2021
The Best
Wonderful service as always. I totally trust Bill and his mechanics. They are accurate and efficient. They have been able to locate and fix any and all problems with my 12 year old car. His prices are reasonable and it helps tremendously to get a loner to use. Bill is not one of those shop owners that will take advantage of a non-mechanical person or a woman alone with little car knowledge. I totally trust him.

EV
Eddie V.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/22/2021
Bill is OUTSTANDING! Explained everything very well and worked with my warranty company, which is not an easy thing to do, to get the repairs done properly! Super happy with the service! Thanks Bill!
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Eddie, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all continues to remain well, stay safe, Bill.

Brian M.
Glenview, IL
GMC Acadia
Acadia repair
As always Bill and his team did a fantastic job in my car and turned it around in a very quick manner
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Brain, thanks for the review, apologize for the part failure, hoping the replacement will not give us any concerns, hope all is well, stay safe.

Larry S.
Chicago, IL
oil change
What a great place to have work done on your car or truck. I have been going to this shop for about 8 yrs. and you sure can't beat there help. I get an oil change every 6 or eight weeks and they are the first place I think of going. not just for that, but all my car needs. I past at least ten shops on my way there and never think of stopping . You just can't beat this place for the work they do . and the guys that do it.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Larry, thanks for the review!!!!, as always we appreciate your business, hope your new purchase is everything you want to stay afloat, almost time to relax and wet a line, good luck and stay safe, Bill.

Khaleel M.
INFINITI JX35
Infiniti
Amazing work!
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Khaleel, thanks for the review, was a pleasure meeting you, hope you are pleased with your investment and all remains well, stay safe, Bill.

Jenny C.
01/21/2021
The staff was very knowledgeable and explained the issues with my vehicle very clearly. A+ Service!
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Jenny, thanks for the review, was a pleasure meeting you, hope all remains well and we see you soon, Bill.

WK
William K.
MG Auto/Truck Always Reliable
Brought my car in for 60,000 check up. Bill and his team made sure everything that required attention was taken care of. Bill listed areas of concern for the future. I am real happy with MG maintaining my cars. I am a believer of maintaining my cars verses fixing my cars. I can always count on MG to make sure every concern is taken care of!
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Wills, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, performing maintenance has proven to be more cost effective than not, hope all remains well, stay safe, Bill.

SG
Sr. Joanne G.
Chicago, IL
01/20/2021
feedback on car experience
personal and efficient service-trusty mechanics along with Biil
, the owner
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Sr. Joanne, thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, hope all remains well and stay safe, Bill.

KK
Kiljoong K.
01/20/2021
Reliable service for years
I’ve been bringing my cars to MG auto for well over 10 years. They’ve fixed every junk I bought all these years and made them last beyond my expectations. I completely trust Bill When it comes to car maintenance.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/22/2021

Kiljoong, thanks for the review!!!!!, as in the past we appreciate your business, hope all remains well and stay safe, Bill. (they were not all junk) Ha Ha

David C.
Niles, IL
01/14/2021
Tire repair
You can count on Bill and Morton Grove Auto for fair honest service. I had an issue with a valve stem losing air. MG Auto took care of the issue. Presented me with worst case scenario situation as well as best case. Thankfully the best case scenario worked out. Reliable trustworthy service.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/15/2021

David, thanks for the review, it was nice to see you again, hopefully you do not experience any further tire issues, stay safe, Bill.

EP
Erwin P.
INFINITI Q40
01/13/2021
30,000 mile maintenance
Honest, reliable service.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/15/2021

Erwin, thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, hope all remains well, stay safe, good luck with the move, Bill.

HT
Hillery T.
Arlington Heights, IL
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2021
Best mechanics around
Always great service at morton grove auto, whom I trust
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/15/2021

Hillery, thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, looking forward to the next adventure, stay safe, Bill.

LV
Lynn V.
Glenview, IL
01/07/2021
Always exceeds expectations
Bill is completely trustworthy and treats your car as if it’s his own. Our family has taken cars there for almost 20 years and have never been anything but completely impressed
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/08/2021

Lynn, thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, hope all remains well and stay safe, Bill.

JZ
Jim Z.
London Mills, IL
GMC Envoy
12/31/2020
Honest presise service
The ONLY place I take my vehicles for an HONEST evaluation and excellent customer service with quality repair service and parts.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/04/2021

Jim, thanks for the review, as always we appreciatye your business, hope all remains well, stay safe, Bill.

AD
Angelica d.
Buick Encore
12/29/2020
Excellent service. Friendly team. Excellent value. Reliable expertise. My whole extended family uses this shop.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 01/04/2021

Angelica, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all is well, stay safe, Bill.