Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

AR
April R.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
April said the employees do a good job.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/19/2019

April. thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, hope all is well, Bill.

Monica B.
Des Plaines, IL
Chevrolet HHR
11/16/2019
The best
On time, efficient, fair pricing. Bill and his crew take amazing care of my 146,000 + mileaged auto. I have absolute trust in Morton Grove Auto.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/19/2019

Monica, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, have a Happy & Safe Holiday Season, Bill.

Joe M.
Cadillac CTS
11/16/2019
Exceptional service
As usual Bill and his team have resolved a challenging issue with my vehicle. Honesty, integrity and ingenuity says it all. Nice to have a repair shop you can trust and rely on.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/16/2019

Joe, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, our apologizes for the light, hope the move went well and you are getting acclimated to your new home, Bill.

TG
Tim G.
Northbrook, IL
Buick Verano
11/15/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Purchased my tires from Morton Grove Auto and they will provide free tire rotation when needed. Honest people.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/16/2019

Tim, thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, lets keep a eye on the engine oil level, Bill.

SJ
Sam J.
Northbrook, IL
Nissan NV200 Taxi
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Sam said that the guy who works there is good and helped him out. He was nice and polite. Sam needed work done right away. He sat down for 5 minutes and they guy did it on the spot. He was cut and dry and a good guy.

BK
Betty K.
Buick Lucerne
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Betty said she has been going to the business for 30 years and she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else for service. She added that she is very happy with the service.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/16/2019

Betty, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all is well, Bill.

Mark S.
11/10/2019
Always honest
We have been using Morton Grove auto for a few years now. They are always honest, have fair pricing and NEVER try to over sell you . Bill, the owner is a man with integrity and he only tells you what you need done to your car and you can always trust that he will have your best interest in mind. We highly recommend Morton Grove Auto and will never service our cars anywhere else even for something as simple as a oil change.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/11/2019

Mark, thanks for the review!!!!, as always we appreciate your business, hope all is well, Bill.

AY
Aimee Y.
Ingleside, IL
Nissan Frontier
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Aimee said she was thoroughly satisfied and Bill was very informative, he let her know step by step the prices of things, gave her plenty of options and was willing to work with her.

JZ
Julyon Z.
Mitsubishi Mirage
11/05/2019
Always a pleasure ! Happy Holidays !
BEST ! Service as usual
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 11/05/2019

Julyon, thanks for the review and the Holiday Cheer!!!, wishing you a safe and happy holiday season, Bill.

Lori S.
Wheeling, IL
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Lori said that they are wonderful. She has been going there for 20 years.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/31/2019

Lori, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all is well with your mom, Bill

TC
Ted C.
Kia Soul
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the service was great, the price was fair and the location was good. He said the staff got his vehicle in and out.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/29/2019

Ted, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, Bill.

JN
John N.
Skokie, IL
Chevrolet Forward Control
10/18/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was excellent.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/19/2019

John, thanks for the review, hope all continues to go well with the truck, see you soon, Bill.

EF
Edward F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/11/2019
1st Time
My 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis needed some work, and having moved to Niles, and with my old mechanic retired, I needed to find a new one. Driving by bill's shop caught my eye. And checking the reviews on the web, I was surprised many were for this year, late 2019, and were not old ones from past years. The 5-Stars appeared on many recent reviews and when I brought my vehicle in I wasn't disappointed.

Bill explained everything, in detail, to me what his staff would do. And I like that "technical part" as not many do go into that kind of detail, today. Truly, I was happy to have found a new mechanic who everything in-and-out. And I couldn't have come away any happier. My car runs like a charm, like it was when new. And I am very pleased, and know, firsthand, why Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service, deserves 5 Stars. Actually, it deserves 10 Stars, in my opinion! Thank you, Bill, Hector and all the guys who worked on my car! God Bless!
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/14/2019

Edward, thanks for the review!!!!!!, it was a pleasure to meet you and service your vehicle, we appreciate your business, hope all is well, feel free to stop in and say hi, we look forward to future service on your vehicle, Bill.

Jim R.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/10/2019
Morton Grove Auto review
Morton Grove Auto continues to be of great service. Bill was additionally helpful as he advised my wife and me on a used car purchase. He and his staff are our one-stop group when it comes to car repair, maintenance and care.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/14/2019

Jim, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope the car shopping went well, good luck with the new vehicle, Bill.

MZ
Michael Z.
Elmhurst, IL
Ram 1500
10/09/2019
Best Service, Fair Prices
Very competent, and fairly priced service. It's kept me coming back for over 20 years.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/14/2019

Michael, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all is well, Bill.

Sharon M.
Des Plaines, IL
10/01/2019
Always Great Service
As always Bill and his staff provide honest and great service. Even though I have moved to Schaumburg now I still drive back for Morton Grove Auto!
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 10/03/2019

Sharon, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all went well with the move, Bill.

Jordan L.
09/24/2019
Service review
The best car service on the north shore
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 09/24/2019

Jordan, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all remains well, Bill.

Larry S.
Chicago, IL
09/20/2019
Best place around
I love going to this shop. The people are the best, you are in and out in under an hr. they look at the whole truck ,do a road test and let you know if anything should be watched that may need work down the road. I can't think of a better shop in all of Chicago area.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 09/20/2019

Larry, thanks for the review, as in the past we appreciate your business, hope you have a great end to the season, my son thanks you for the hook tip, Bill.

EW
Elaine W.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said they did what they were supposed to and the service was good.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 09/20/2019

Elaine, thanks for the review, it was a pleasure to meet you and service your vehicle, enjoy the new tires, Bill.

PP
Pat P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff always help her out and answers all of her questions.
Bill S. from Morton Grove Auto & Truck Service responded on 09/20/2019

Pat, thanks for the review, as always we appreciate your business, hope all  is well, Bill.