GG
George G.
Cadillac DTS
04/16/2019 Category: Service
George said that the place does what they say they will, are on time and charge an amount one can afford.

JV
Judie V.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Judie said the service was great. She said the business staff were courteous, professional, and followed up with her during the service.

D.L. D.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/15/2019
1996 Chevy Silverado repair
Very friendly , courteous & know how to trouble shoot problem instead of just guessing at parts you might need. I will be back for my next auto repair.

BETTY M.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
04/12/2019
excellent auto repair shop
Since my friend told me about Jamie's shop several years ago, Lorick's works on all my
vehicles (car-suv and truck). They are efficient, courteous and the repairs are reasonably priced.

Jacob P.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he had no issues.

Batesburg, SC
Kia Soul
03/30/2019
A trusted business!
Service was complete, efficient, and conducted in a timely manner. And as always, reasonably priced! Thank you, Loricks!

Jimmy B.
03/21/2019
Great prices, Great people, services are Tops. Service with a smile!
If you are looking for an honest Auto Service Repair, Look no further. I found them through reviews just like mine, and boy am I glad I checked them out. One garage was gonna cost me for a transmission but Mike and them discovered ignition coils. Savings of $4,500.00 . Thank you Loricks!!! Awesome group! I've used them now for approx 2 years along with my daughter. I the dad am writing the review, the car was initially mine and now my daughters. So I speak for her as well.

LR
LISA R.
Dodge Durango
03/16/2019
Work Satisfactorily Complete
I had 3 brand new batteries go dead overnight. After only having been used for a few minutes. The alternator didn't have many miles on it, so I was sure that it was being caused by something else. Lorick's quickly determined that it was, in fact, the alternator. One very good reason to let professionals handle it, rather than the shade tree mechanic.
Lorick's also found and repaired a major problem that I wasn't even aware of.
All repairs were completed very quickly and efficiently.
I had used Lorick's before, so I knew what to expect. I was not disappointed.

Jennifer S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were great there. Mike referred her to the place, and they were absolutely great.

MISTY B.
Buick Enclave
03/09/2019
Super in every way
Loricks is my go to for vehicle maintenance. Found them through reviews when I was trying to find a sound mechanic shop and boy am I glad I found them. Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy. Thank You Mike for making my service experience each time a Great one. Kudos!!!

KJ
Kim J.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the business is great. She will always be a returning customer and recommend them to others.

Jason S.
Elgin, SC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jason said this is the 2nd time he has been to this business. He had no complaints. Everything was great. They were polite and the service was done fast. He will be back if needs them.

Jeff B.
Ford Edge
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff are always good and very fast. They're very nice people.

LP
LUIS P.
Gaston, SC
Kia Spectra
02/27/2019
Vehicle Repairs
I’ve personally been taking all my cars to loricks auto repair for over 3 years now and not one time have I had any experiences that made me question their abilities. This locally owned repair shop treats me like family and always helps me get a great understanding of what exactly is wrong with all my vehicles in time of needed repairs. I could sit here and brag on and on about this place, so to keep it short I will add that they take strong pride in their work and always go the extra mile to satisfy me. Go check them out and I promise you that you will not regret it. Great service all the time never slaking at any of the work that they perform. Thank you to the entire loricks auto repair team for always doing such an amazing job.

EM
EC M.
02/26/2019
Good people
Good people, good service. Very helpful, easy to deal with.

BT
Brodrick T.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Brodrick said the business did a good job.

CATHERINE B.
02/09/2019
CLEARLY MAGNIFICANT
I HAVE BEEN TO LORICKS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TREATED WITH THE UPMOST RESPECT. THE TECHNICIANS ARE FAST AND FABULOUS, ALWAYS MAKING SURE THAT MY CAR IS SAFE AND REPAIRED ACCORDINGLY.TECHNICIANS; I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR CARE. MIKE, WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT MIKE, HE IS THE MOST ADMIRABLE, HONEST, LIKEABLE GUY I KNOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF ME AND MY CAR.
OH AND THE PRICES ARE DEFINETLY AFFORABLE..
WITH KIND AFFECT
CATHERINE BROSEMER

MJ
MARK J.
Ford Expedition
02/08/2019
Great customer service and honest
Wonderful, caring and kind. Honest and trustworthy.

Michael M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a good job.

Taylor B.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said they were fast and gave him an honest rate. He said he was overall satisfied with the work.