Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

ID
Ian D.
Herndon, VA
BMW M2
05/13/2019
Great team
Loved this place; excellent service and an awesome shop. Work was quick and professional and the intake process of establishing a new account was quick and painless. Love the online service records to make record keeping better as well as tracking scheduled maintenance . Will definitely use this shop to maintain my car beyond the factory warranty. Thanks again

Jay C.
Manassas, VA
Porsche 911
05/13/2019
Best in the business !!!!
Loco exotics is THE place to go for servicing and repairs to your vehicle... I just discovered them only a few months ago but I have taken 4 of my super cars there for servicing in the last couple of months and couldn't be happier.. Greg is a pleasure to work with and he is HONEST !!! kinda rare in the industry...

CP
Calvin P.
Woodbridge, VA
Audi R8
04/29/2019
Strongly Recommend
I am giving my experience with Loco Exotic a FIVE stars. I dropped off my R8 for a coilover replacement and an alignment and was surprise that it got done the next day. Everything about this facility is a 5 Stars.....Thanks to Loco Exotic

Randy C.
Bethesda, MD
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the staff is wonderful, terrific and fine.

Jeff C.
Ashburn, VA
Cadillac CTS
04/12/2019
Awesome crew and service
Had just a simple state inspection due on my CTS-V; but Greg had such a welcoming and customer first attitude it will be the only place I will take my cars.

FB
franzuha b.
Chantilly, VA
03/29/2019
Excellent customer service once again!
Greg is the best mechanic I have ever dealt with, and I've dealt with many. Greg is honest, thorough, and most importantly, very personable. Every time I take my vehicle to LOCO Exotics, I continue being impressed with all aspects of the experience. Don't believe me, try for yourself, I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

KC
Kris C.
Alexandria, VA
03/27/2019
Excellent service, price, and turnaround
When my x5 diesel threw some faults for a thermostat I had to get it fixed quick. Not only did Greg and Loco get it done next day, they let me know about some future maintenance items without any pressure. The best part was the price for the thermostat, water pump, and belts was still way under the dealership price for just the thermostat replacement. The car is now driving great again, and the late night drop off/pick up made it convenient for our busy schedules. Best experience with an aftermarket shop I've had, and will not hesitate to use them for not only my X5, but also my highly modified Audi as well.

SD
Sam D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/27/2019
2002 Mercedes E320 4Matic Wagon
Replaced front end tie rods; excellent job, on time, at reasonable price.

TW
Tim w.
Frederick, MD
03/23/2019
The PERFECT auto body shop!!!
Come here to get your car serviced, stay for the amazing people working here! Greg is fantastic and is always a pleasure to see when I drop off my Audi A8. I’ve been going here for a year and will never be going to a dealership or another shop again! CLIENT FOR LIFE!

SD
Sam D.
03/14/2019
2008 BMW sport wagon
Great job getting this vehicle back into shape! Refinished headlight lenses, repaired door handle(s), panels, and replaced sunscreen fabric and exterior seal in the sunroof making for a much quieter ride! Also replaced valve cover gasket and associated bits - good for another 100K miles!

Bristow, VA
03/10/2019
Great customer service and price
I am in the auto business my self but I don't have time to do the work my self. Most of the time I take my cars to the dealer for service. Going to Loudon County Exotics felt really good because my friends told us about them, the customer service and price was great. Also, they got the vehicle back to us on time. I would defiantly recommend them to my friends and family.

WB
Warren B.
Mercedes-Benz G500
03/04/2019
Outstanding work, incredible professionalism and extremely fair prices.
Greg and his team worked a large number of issues on our Mercedes G500. Each repair was clearly discussed in advance of the work being done. All of the items were fixed beyond expectation and the speed of completion, professionalism throughout the process and great pricing made every aspect of the experience a pleasure. I have several unique cars and will absolutely trust Loudoun County Exotics to service and repair each one. Can't say enough about the great service, knowledge and professionalism of Greg and his team.

Lois M.
Winchester, VA
GMC Acadia
03/01/2019
Wonderful people
Service was great and employees have excellent knowledge always going the extra mile.

NS
Neil S.
Flint Hill, VA
BMW 1 Series M
02/25/2019
Great shop!
Greg and team take care of cars and customers.

AT
Alina T.
Rollins Fork, VA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Alina said they were very helpful.

Robbie B.
Mercedes-Benz C55
02/20/2019
Excellence is the standard
Not my first time visiting, and as usual the service and quality exceeds expectations.

MF
Matt F.
Hyundai Accent
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Matt said they did a great job. They were personable and easy to deal with.

GH
Gwendolyn H.
Virginia
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Gwendolyn said the employees were really helpful. They were thorough. They gave her all the service information needed.

Barry M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/29/2019
Service, Professionalism, Friendliness
Loudoun County Exotics is a professionally run outfit. Their service is prompt with the customer clearly always in mind. Loudoun County Exotics is a trusted neighborhood business that I would recommend to all my friends and neighbors because of the trust they have developed with their customers.

Marquett S.
Ashburn, VA
Porsche 911
01/21/2019
First time, not the last time...
Recommended to me by a close friend. Exceptional experience from the first call all of the way through the end of the servicing.

...have every intention of bringing my cars here going forward — so long dealerships.