Robbie B.
03/28/2020
Honest, Fair, Reliable, and Exceptional
Honest, Fair, Reliable, and Exceptional best describe my experiences at Loudoun County Exotics. They’ve earned a customer for life. No matter what I bring them, they take great pride and put forth great effort in communicating and making my experience nothing short of awesome.

Leandro M.
Upper Marlboro, MD
03/24/2020
great place hands down
Service is great super Customer friendly I would recommend them to anyone and everyone they really know what they’re doing when it comes down to it even modified cars and big power race cars

Marquett S.
Ashburn, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/17/2020
Always exceptional...
The level of professionalism, attention to detail and workmanship remains unmatched. Greg and his team are incredible.

Give them a try, you won’t be sorry that you did.

Bristow, VA
03/16/2020
Great customer service and price
Great service they work with you and work with your schedule to make sure your take care of.

Mike R.
Warrenton, VA
Nissan Xterra
03/14/2020
A shop I can trust for all work, big and small...
Greg and Casey are not only knowledgeable but trustworthy - they diagnosed and repaired a wheel bearing for hundreds less than another shop quoted me. I live over an hour away and used to go to another shop for the "minor" stuff, but from now on, I am taking everything to LoCo Exotics. Thanks guys!

Srashdi C.
Ashburn, VA
03/05/2020
Great customer service!
I had a possible engine heating issue and feared the worst thinking my water pump has some issues and may need to be replaced after doing some internet research. Greg was king enough to give a loaner to my wife as it was late in the evening and told us that he will check the issue next day.

Next Morning when i spoke to Greg he told us that issue is only related to the coolant being low and after topping off the coolant and performing some additional tests car was running fine without any issues. To our surprise HE DIDN'T CHARGE US ANY AMOUNT WHAT SO EVER! Who does that in today's world? I was pleasantly surprised and now i am Loco Exotics fan for life.

Thank you so much for everything Greg and Team!

Michael M.
Aldie, VA
03/01/2020
Not just for European Exotics.
I have a classic American high performance car in top shape that I want to stay that way. I asked Loudoun County Exotics to maintain it for me.

Columbia, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/29/2020
Excellent service and extremely quick. The staff took care of my car and made me feel confident that things would be done accurately. Much better experience than the dealership.

Jacqulin M.
02/11/2020
Friendly and Knowledgeable!
LOCO Exotics is a welcome alternative to the dealership. The technician was very knowledgeable about my car and their prices were fair. The car was ready when promised and rides like new. I highly recommend their service.

Mike P.
Annandale, VA
02/11/2020
Best shop in NOVA
I work on my own cars, but still take them in to Loco for work that I either don't have time for, or the skill. I've never been disappointed with their work or service. I always recommend Loco Exotics to my friends, and they always appreciate the recommendation.

RK
Ryan K.
Porsche Boxster
02/06/2020
Friendly, fast, affordable, and so much easier than the dealer.
I Brought my Boxster Spyder in for regular maintenance and very much enjoyed my experience. Thank you.

NS
NICOLAS S.
Sterling, VA
BMW 750xi
01/29/2020
Knowledgeable mechanics, great and reliable service. Great management!
Will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

AR
alan r.
01/28/2020
They will treat you right.
Exotic, or un-exotic, they will treat you and your car right.

CD
Christian D.
Charles Town, WV
01/28/2020
Showing the costumer.
I had a great costumer experience Greg was very cordiest.

Alfa Romeo Stelvio
01/21/2020
Stelvio Service
I took my Stelvio in or service here for the first time. I was able to make an appointment quickly and the service took an hour. They were prompt, smart and reasonably priced. I will continue to use LCE to take care of my Alpha Romeo!