AC
Alejandro C.
03/19/2018
Honest, Fair, and Trustworthy
I recently went to Lowery's Garage after extensively searching the internet for near by mechanics. All I can say is the reviews were spot on! Not only did I get my car worked on, but I took my wife's vehicle to get worked on a week after mine.

John who owns Lowery's Garage is a very honest man! He not only gave me an extremely fair price for the services he provided for my car, but he also told me that I really didn't need to do certain things to my vehicle. I was told by another mechanic I need certain repairs, but John gave me an honest opinion and said I could get it done if I wanted, but it was really needed and would only waste my money.

John doesn't try to take your cash by recommending frivolous repairs to your car. My wife's car was taken to a Jeep dealer in Scottsdale a month prior, and they stated she needed $7,000 worth of work to keep her car from failing. After Lowery's Garage doing such a great job on my vehicle, I decided to take hers to get their opinion.

Not only did John get her Jeep running like new, but it only costed us $600 after everything was said and done. I will not only keep taking our vehicles in to him, but our future vehicles will be going to this Garage.

Thank you Lowery's for not making us feel like we had been taken advantage of as every other Garage has!

EP
Eric P.
12/06/2017
Very straightforward and with no B.S.
I used Lowery's to install a clutch in my Jeep. I had already purchased the clutch but needed a shop to install it since it was beyond my shadetree mechanical ability. The owner, John, was very informative and took time to answer my questions, making me feel comfortable with trying out a new shop. He didn't try and upsell any services, which was refreshing. I'm glad I found this shop and will definitely recommend and us them again.

KW
Kathi W.
12/04/2017
great service
Taking our truck to Lowery's Garage is always painless. The service is of highest quality, customer service is above reproach. Honest, dependable, reliable. Don't know what more I can say. Recommend him to all our family and friends. Brenna and John are awesome people. Glad they are there.

Don W.
Chevrolet S-10
12/02/2017
John and Brenna Lowery
The service was excellent. John explains everything in language you can understand. He is efficient, honest, and an all around good person. Customer service was great and they treat you like family. We will continue to recommend them to everyone. Thank you John and Brenna!

DF
DEBBIE F.
11/29/2017
Just like hanging out with family....
Always great service and snacks.

James D.
Jaguar XJS
11/29/2017
Service / customer appreciation
All contacts with Lowery's, excellent. Customer orientated and the business is clean and well kept. I will be returning.

Sandy B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Sandy said the business got what she needed to have done completed within a quick time frame.

TR
Tim R.
Buick Regal
11/25/2017
BEST Serve ever
Love this shop they always take very good care of me and my car .. and always fair prices.. thank you all for your time and taking great care of my car

KK
Ken K.
11/24/2017
A place you can trust
Had an oil change done on my Mercedes, which Big O managed to screw up, and everything went Great! Had enough faith to take it back a few days later and have them do the front shocks. If you need a place to take your vehicle and want to not have to worry about getting taken to the cleaners, this is the place. They do the work you need done, will let you know if they find anything else, but won't do anything you don't want done at the time. No pressure.That's where the chain garages get you. John and his wife are very easy going, easy to talk to people. You won't regret it.

KK
Ken K.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/21/2017
Great work, reasonably priced
I am particular about servicing our Mercedes ML320 and will not trust just anyone to work on it. John knew the quirks of doing an oil change on our vehicle, and had that and a tire rotation done in no time at all. John and his wife were very friendly, helpful, and I feel very trustworthy. Work that needed to be done besides what I brought it in for were brought to my attention and I was given a quote for that work. Prices were very reasonable, another big plus. No pressure to do any additional work at that time, which is what we all want. We don’t always have money to do everything right then and there, so I appreciated that. I will continue to bring my vehicles here. Give Lowery’s a shot, they will do right by you.

Andrew S.
11/19/2017
Best second opinion ever
After having one garage recommend a repair of over $1000, I took my car in to see John. He inspected the issue and said he saw no reason for the repair other than they (the first garage) just wanted my money. Honesty wins loyalty. Thanks

MY

EB
Ellen B.
Buick Century
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Ellen said they were better than good. They were excellent.

Lee B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/11/2017
the people that work and own the business
awesome experience overall great work and ownership
Lowery's Garage T. from Lowery's Garage responded on 11/14/2017

Thanks Lee. We're happy you had an awesome experience!

John H.
11/10/2017
07 dodge
Fair and honest....im going back when I need to
Lowery's Garage T. from Lowery's Garage responded on 11/14/2017

We're so glad you found us and had a good experience. We look forward to seeing you again when you need us

Cindy C.
11/10/2017
2003 Toyota Camry
I was very satisfied with customer service always a pleasure to see Brenna and John.

Thanks Cindy. It's always great to see you too

TK
Tony K.
Litchfield Park, AZ
11/09/2017
great service
Always the best service! Number 1!

Thanks Tony. We think you're great too

Shannon S.
11/08/2017
Kind and consistent
John and his crew always address my needs. They are kind, consistent, and fair.
Lowery's Garage T. from Lowery's Garage responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you Shannon. We're happy you continue to have positive experiences here and we appreciate your continued business

Michele M.
Glendale, AZ
11/06/2017
Always professional
Every time I visit Lowery's garage I have a great experience from customer service to maintenance on my vehicle to future upkeep they are amazing!!
Lowery's Garage T. from Lowery's Garage responded on 11/14/2017

Thanks Michelle! We think you're amazing too and we appreciate your sharing the word about us

Drew B.
Sun City, AZ
Chevrolet Corvette
10/31/2017
Honest Business
John did a cursory troubleshooting of my car for a DTC fault. He was not able to diagnose the exact problem, but made a lot of effort. Since he wasn't able to fix the problem, he didn't charge me, even for his time. Honest, ethical business.