Business Solutions

Loyal Automotive Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/10/2022
Loyal always does honest dependable work
I have never been dissatisfied with the excellent service that I receive at loyal automotive. I highly recommend them.

Mimi S.
06/04/2022
Not sure they looked carefully at car
Prior to our appointment we had brake pads on front replaced & alignment done + an oil change. I dropped off van for routine service check & guy says fluids...

NH
Nanette H.
05/29/2022
Going the extra mile
Besides performing the needed oil change work, I asked John to take a look at our car heater since we couldn't get it to turn off. He and James did and...

05/18/2022
Simple scheduling, fast turnaround for an oil change
Scheduling the appointment was easy. I had to book at 8 am a few weeks out for their available slots. I dropped my car off in the morning and they called me...

PK
Patrick K.
05/02/2022
Friendly neighborhood Service you can count on!
Friendly service that is explained thoroughly and I never feel as though they are upselling anything.