01/11/2020
Drive by
My under cover for the front of the car detached and was dragging on the ground-I pulled in to Loyal and was taken care of immediately-simple task to lift the car and unscrew two remaining screw to remove the cover but disruptive to the schedule-appreciate the excellent service as always!

Nissan Sentra
12/30/2019
Awesome
I have been taking my 15 year old car to loyal for several years and I have always been so happy with their excellent service they go above and beyond and they are able to diagnose and determine what your car needs they are honest and trustworthy

DJ
Doug J.
12/21/2019
honesty, integrity, and independence.
My first visit to Loyal involved a "simple fix". My heating/AC blower was not working and I anticipated a "major fix", but it turned out to be a small part that is commonly 'spent' at that point in my vehicle's life. So I went back for some more major work: brakes, tune-up, and, as was then detected- an oil pan leak. I felt assured that this was all necessary and, although the charge was a lot, I'm convinced of its accuracy.
My most recent visit was similar to the first: I expected a bigger problem than the mere 'dead' bull in my rear blinker. Also- the oil change was significantly more affordable that the Jiffy Lube treatment I've used previously- mostly for 'drive-up' convenience, so I'm surely a loyal Loyal Customer and have recommended that friends do the same.

Nissan Versa
12/20/2019
Quality work
We’ve taken several cars to Loyal Automotive for services ranging from an oil change to a transmission replacement. Their service is always great and they are honest and practical about maintaining our cars. We highly recommend them!

PV
Paul V.
Volkswagen Atlas
12/17/2019
Professional and helpful
Very honest and competitive

12/07/2019
Regular Service-always great (timely, value)
I live on the peninsula and make infrequent trips to Seattle where I get my cars serviced by Loyal Automotive. They are always accomodating to my schedule and get the service I ask for and any additional service needed done on time and with reasonable cost.

NH
Nannette H.
12/05/2019
Just a regular oil change but making the appnt & timing of when promised it would be done was great as usual.

12/02/2019
Best honest local
Fabulous crew. Reasonable prices. I drive back into Seattle to have them service my cars

Nissan Sentra
12/02/2019
Awesome as always
Wonderful dependable trustworthy service

Ross C.
11/26/2019
Happy customers
In the six years we have been taking our 2007 Prius to Loyal Automotive, we have never been disappointed in the service or the charges. The technicians always do exactly what we ask them to do, and there are rarely any extra charges and then only if we have received a phone call to check with us. Getting an appointment is easy and efficient, and our car is ready within hours when it is routine maintenance. And, because they take such good care of our car, it only needs routine maintenance. I highly recommend Loyal Automotive!

11/01/2019
Oil change and brakes
High quality work as always. And Taleah found that my new brakes have been properly tightened and were leaking fluid.

Mercedes-Benz C280
10/27/2019
Ball Joint Repair
Taleah made room for an unscheduled appt, identified the problem and fixed it the next day, always great timely service, and accurate/fair pricing!

CG
Cathy G.
Saturn VUE
10/25/2019
Fantastic service
I’ve been going to Loyal Automotive for several years and I highly recommend Eddie and Taleah and the rest of the crew. It’s wonderful to have a honest business to take care of my ? Thanks to everyone at Loyal Automotive ❗️

WB
Wes B.
Land Rover Discovery
10/24/2019
Awesome Service
Great service from a friendly team. We will be using them for our automotive service needs in the future.

SJ
Shawndelle J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/21/2019
What a hullabaloo
They gave us heads up about our head gaskets so we were able to save up. We handed over the car and they did have it a little past their estimated time, which wasnt a huge deal, and I think not entirely their fault as the head gaskets had to be sent out. There was a mistake made, and they were apologetic and professional and are fixing it for free and very quickly.
I dont mind when people make mistakes so long as they own them and work to fix it. Loyal automotive did exactly that. I will return and continue to send friends.