T
T.
Nissan NV
01/18/2021
Rolling Bay Automotive is fast, friendly, & local business that has done all the maintenance on our 2012 Nissan NV 2500 that has 260,000 miles. Kept it running smoothly all these miles.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/19/2021

thanks Glen, looking to get you to the half million mile club

CYNDI M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/15/2021
Clean facility, efficient operation, trustworthy and helpful car guys
They will take good care of any car maintenance or repair work you need
AND will drive you home and pick you up in their spotless new van with all the Covid precautions in place!
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you Cyndi, I am glad you found our shuttle service useful and recognize that we are doing best to keep our customers and crew safe in these unprecedented times

RUSS B.
Rollingbay, WA
01/13/2021
👍👍👍👍👍
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/19/2021

Thats a lot of thumbs up, thanks Russ!

BROOKE S.
Ford Transit Connect
01/09/2021
Simply the best auto ahop
Always pro
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you Brooke, we appreciate your business!

ROTH H.
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2021
Major servicing
I went in with a complaint of strange noises in reverse and 'lurching. I was informed, engine mounts needed replacing, likewise ties rods- for starters. A thorough going servicing was made preventing a possible catastrophic failure. After an initial gulp at the bill, on reflection. that the cost of parts and nearly a full day of labor by a skilled crew, I realized that I had received something that make the cost seem secondary -namely the pride of workmanship[ by those who knew their job and thereby saving of the cost of possibly needing a new car.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Roth, We do Take pride in keeping your vehicel safe and reliable.

MICHEAL D.
01/04/2021
You guys were great.
I was so grateful that you were able to help us with our tire on the same day.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

We are happy to be of service in your time of need.

GS
GEORGE S.
Subaru Impreza
12/10/2020
Would I keep going to a garage for 27 years if it wasn't the best?
Great service. Honest assessments. I never feel judged for my lack of car knowledge.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks George we look forward to to the next 27 years!

SL
SHELIA L.
Rollingbay, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/06/2020
Professional
Communication skills hrest
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

thank you Shelia for your trust and support over the years we appreciate your business.

Anne S.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Anne said it was great and she has already recommended them.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Anne, we recognize that a referral is the highest honor we could receive We so appreciate the confidence in our team and will always work to exceed your expectations.

GP
Gary P.
Lexus LX 470
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he would recommend the business.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your business.

RICK G.
11/19/2020
Excellent service and respect. Known for 20 years
Outstanding and trustworthy!
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks Rick, it has been a pleasure to serve you for all the years, we appreciate you and your many referrals over the years

JEFF M.
Volvo V60
11/19/2020
Check engine message on my car
Great explanation of what my car was trying to tell me.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks Jeff, I am glad we were able to communicate your cars issues and look forward to your next visit

RJ
ROBERT (BOB) J.
Always the best
They always get the job done on time and budget. And they make me feel safe in my car. Thanks!!!
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thanks Bob we work hard to keep your vehicle safe and reliable

SANDRA H.
Excellent, Friendly Service
Excellent, Friendly service. Knowledgeable workers who keep the client updated with any unexpected repairs or replacements as the need arrives.
Most helpful: transportation is provided to and from your home and the automotive store for free.
I feel safe driving my car with Rolling Bay Automotive care.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your confidence in our team, I am glad you found our shuttle service of value.

KO
KATHELENE O.
Buick Encore
Customer Service, Reliability
Thank you so much to the staff at Rolling Bay Automotive. I never had a concern that the work would be done well and within my financial parameters. They are honest with their assessment of what needs to be done, or what doesn't need immediate attention. I relied on their courtesy ride both coming back form RBA and picking up my car. Both drivers were courteous and friendly. Care was taken to make sure my visit and my car were in compliance with COVID safeguards.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you, we continue to keep high standards in place to keep our team and customers safe including protective gear and sanitizing of vehicles before returning to our customers