Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Excellent local shop

ROTH H.
Nissan Sentra
08/09/2019
replace shocks, struts and wheel bearings
comprehensive care for my cars which keeps them in running condition and saves me the expense of buying a new car!

JN
JESSICA N.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/07/2019
Great service, affordable price
Brought my car in for a tire issue. The courtesy shuttle was prompt and professional. Was pleasantly surprised by the total cost to fix the tire. Will definitely bring my car here again.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you, we hope to be your shop for all your service needs.

ROTH H.
08/04/2019
reliability, knowledge,
Consideration of schedule and transportation while car is being worked on. recommendation as to future work given the ages of the cars. The savings from keeping two older cars running far outweighs the cost of a newer car.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks Roth, together we will keep your cars reliable and on the road for years to come

RICK G.
08/03/2019
Service, they keep in great touch, great owner! Known them for 20 yrs.
Wonderful people, service, and will go out of their way for you! Super duper!
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks Rick, we strive to exceed your expectations, it is always a pleasure to see you.

JIM D.
07/30/2019
Customer
Just thought Ranji looked really pretty in his new lingerie...great auto service also

Cynthia B.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business was thorough and able to fix the problem.

GS
GLENN S.
Volkswagen Passat
07/19/2019
Ethical business
I took my car in last October because of a small of burning oil. I went to AZ for five months with out driving the car. Upon returning to Bainbridge, I drove the car and the smell of burning oil was still present. I took the car back to RBA and Ranji fixed the problem, hopefully.
Thank you!

RICHARD B.
Acura Legend
07/17/2019
car maintenance
Helpful and pleasant folks.

AK
ANN K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/11/2019
Above and beyond...dismantling rodent incursion into a long parked vehicle as well as sterling service.

JERRY P.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/09/2019
Fixed the problem
Very satisfied!
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for being patient while we ordered parts, glad to hear everything is good now.

T
T.
Nissan NV
07/09/2019
always flexible
The shop is always willing to work with my schedule. Very honest and gets the job done when they said it would be finished.

SR
SUZANNE R.
07/06/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly very communicative and also offer a ride back to where you need to go
The service is great. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. It’s also a convenient location for me. I also offered a lift home while my vehicles worked on. I am also always given a detailed explanation Of what needs to be done on my vehicle and why.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review, we look forward to your next visit.

Steve W.
Honda Ridgeline
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was very good.

MA
MICHELLE A.
07/03/2019
Immediate service and great communication
Rolling Bay saved me! They were able to take my car quickly and were in great constant communication. The price point was also perfect, especially for a BMW. Thanks guys!

HW
HIEDI W.
Professional and friendly
I always trust Rolling Bay to take care of my car in an honest and professional way.

STEPHANIE C.
Ford Expedition
07/02/2019
So friendly and accomodating!!!
I am so thankful for the rolling bay auto team working me into their Friday schedule to patch my tire and helping me with shuttle service! I am so impressed by the service and experienced team. We will definitely be back again!

2012 Lexus
Rolling Bay Auto is the consummate auto care center! The staff of well trained mechanics never disappoints.

GE