Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Josh R.
Washington
GMC Sonoma
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Josh said they are great.

LD
LILY D.
02/07/2019
like a new ride
Brought my Prius ('05) for 110K maintenance. Ranji called to advise me that my struts were worn out and I should consider replacing them. I figured the car was already in the shop, so I may as well have it done. When I picked up the car, he told me I should sense a smoother ride, like when the car was new. I doubted I'd be able to sense it, but I was wrong. I'd become enured to bumps and riding low to the road. I thought it was my seat wearing down. Not only is my ride smoother, but I again feel like I'm driving well above the road. I totally trust Ranji's advice in helping me keep my car rolling along.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Great news Lily I am so happy that your Prius is riding like new again, I appreciate your trust in our service and look forward to seeing you again.

02/02/2019
Quick, efficient and thorough
Took a pickup in for a double check on some things rather than go to a dealer. Will be back again in 6 months.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you we look forward to seeing you again.

MT
Mary T.
Nissan Sentra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they did a very good job.

MZ
Michael Z.
Saab 9-5
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he has never had a problem with this business.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks for the review Michael, it has been a pleasure to service your familys vehicles and appreciate the years of support of our shop.

Toyota Prius v
01/17/2019
Excellent service, nice people.
I’ve been going there for years and it’s always been great - timely, courteous, reasonable.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for choosing our shop for your service and repair, we look forward to  many more years of trouble free miles for your vehicle

SD
STEVE D.
Suquamish, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
01/15/2019
Great work, fast turn around, fair price
The men at Rolling Bay Auto did a great job helping me revive my old '96 Chevrolet pickup. I ran diagnostics on the truck & determined the work necessary was beyond my capabilities while I recover from an injury. The techs ran their diagnostics and quoted me the exact codes & problems I found. Plus they checked a few other parameters I would not have thought to do. Plus with the recommendation my brother gave me I knew I was in good hands. My vehicle hasn't run this good in a long time and I paid a very fair price for the work. Just found myself a new team to help me maintain & fix our families vehicles.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks Steve our team is here for you when ever you need us, we look forward to seeing you again

DAVID H.
Audi TT
01/13/2019
Audi TT servicing
I have found Rolling Bay Automotive to be thoroughly professional. They are quick to respond to mechanical needs of our vehicles, provide courtesy shuttle service and are very informative. Their fees are reasonable. I highly recommend them and they are by far the best in the Bainbridge Island area.

LP
LARRY P.
01/06/2019
Transmission Service
The courtesy car service was very helpful for a one car family. I was disappointed that the final bill was in excess of the original estimate.

Sandy H.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said they fixed the problem while she waited

Karen B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she has been going to the business for years. She stated that the staff are communicative and trustworthy.

CJ
Carmen J.
Lincoln Navigator
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kris. She said the staff at this business were thorough, and the service was quick. Their service made a world of difference with the shimmy she had on the front end.

GJ
GEORGE J.
Toyota Prius v
12/18/2018
I love this place. They're always very responsive, very quick, and very thorough. They're also very fair.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks George, its always a pleasure doing business with you!!

DAVID B.
12/17/2018
Great Attention to Service
We noticed our front headlight was burned out on the weekend. Super bad timing given these dark cloudy and rainy days so called for an appointment on Monday morning. Greg was great and said if we wanted to bring the car in that day, they would do their best to get the headlight fixed. Brought the car in and they fixed within an hour. They were super nice and we really appreciated their prompt service.
Ranji D. from Rolling Bay Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we strive for a great customer experience and are pleased to have you as a customer.

EB
Evan B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the staff was quick, helpful, and have a great online interface.

SP
Stephanie P.
Sequim, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the business worked well with her, they went above and beyond and that they are her heroes.

SJ
Sasha J.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Sasha said he really liked the atmosphere and the honesty of the staff.

ROTH H.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2018
responsible service, not only usual service but attention to those things of which I was not aware!
A 'just price for service given, ride home after dropping car off and pick up to return to get the car.

Joel F.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Joel said he would recommend this business for service.

BC
BEVERLY C.
11/06/2018
??
Friendly, efficient,staff. Williing to correct anything that customer might question after service.