Business Solutions

Rolling Bay Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
08/02/2022
Road Trip service
Excellent service by Ranjit and his team. No major issues found, oil change completed and I have peace of mind for my upcoming road trip.

PA
PETE A.
08/02/2022
Great local auto repair facility
I've been bringing my vehicles to Rolling Bay for several years and have been consistently pleased with the quality of the repairs and general maintenance...

RA
RICHARD A.
08/01/2022
Trouble-shoot an operating faint noise.
You folks isolated the faint noise as emanating from the automatic transmission in under an hours time.

TW
TONIA W.
07/22/2022
Wonderful communication and great service!
Greg was a wonderful point person for my small car issue. He kept me informed and also was very flexible with drop off and pickup. Who knew such a wonderful...

07/22/2022
Oil Change
From the first contact to the last contact it was first class. Everyone I came in contact with were respectful, helpful, and efficient. The best customer...