Allen W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/20/2020
Fast , friendly and reliable service.
Fast, friendly and reliable service. I would recommend this business to others.

AQ
Amanda Q.
Metropolis, IL
Chevrolet Colorado
01/17/2020
Fast and friendly service!
Lucky and his trained professionals go above and beyond to get their customers back on the road safely.

Steve B.
01/15/2020
Honestly & proficiency.
They always tell me good or bad what is wrong with my vehicle. The work is 1st rate and reasonable.

VD
Veronica D.
Hillsboro, IL
Ford Econoline
01/07/2020
Knowledge and honesty
I was stranded with a breakdown over Christmas...Al the service manager worked me in for the repair. He seemed genuinely concerned and took an active part in making sure everything was fixed. The costs of the repairs were very reasonable. As a woman travelling alone this was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Luckys.

Tina M.
Saturn SC 3dr
12/29/2019
Fast and efficient
Great service. Good people. I paid them to fix my car to where my battery doesn't die. Not only does it not die anymore but plus they fixed my radio which I didn't pay them for. They went above and beyond. Highly recommend.

jimmy p.
12/12/2019
Very helpful ...fast friendly service
They were very informative and helpful
The service was very efficient

Steve B.
Chevrolet Venture
12/11/2019
Honesty!
I thought I needed a Thermostat, we did the estimate and I went ahead and brought the car in. They called the next day and said it was ready to pickup. Said didn’t need a thermostat but had other cooling system issues and it cost ##. It was less than half the estimated cost. They could have told me it’s done and charged me for a thermostat job, they didn’t. I’ll be using them from now on as my Mechanic of choice.

david h.
Metropolis, IL
GMC Pickup
12/06/2019
Was satisfied that the garage was clean, large and had a good place where I could relax. Most of the staff were helpful and friendly.
The garage was clean and large and quickly gave an estimate of what I wanted. It also had a place where I could relax. Most of the staff was very helpful and friendly. If I needed I would return for service.

KC

Allen W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/17/2019
Review of Lucky’s Auto
Fast/prompt service. Helpful and friendly staff.

Rhonda W.
10/11/2019
Excellent prices, excellent service. Great experience!
Excellent price!
Excellent service!
Great experience!
?

Pontiac Grand Prix
10/10/2019
Customer service.
I love going to Lucky's Auto. They are normally the lowest priced for auto repairs when it comes to my car. Their service is outstanding. There is additional pricing. I always pay they some price that they quote me. If additional work needs to be done they will call you before doing it. Very honest and reliable.

ZW
Zandra W.
Ledbetter, KY
10/02/2019
Fast and excellent service at fair price.

Michael H.
Toyota Avalon
10/02/2019
Ignition interlock reset servicing
Ignition interlock reset servicing performed very quick...In and out in 15 minutes. Satisfied.

Anthony W.
Dodge Journey
09/17/2019
Slow and steady wins the race
Went to get Rotors changed service was great saved me money and brakes were included. Definitely will be going back for future needs!!!