Richard G.
Washington
Kia Rio
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he has been using this business for a long time. They did everything he wanted done, when he wanted it. He is very happy with this facility.

Carnation, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/10/2019
Quality Shop
Great customer service and quick honest work on my car. Thank you!

MAHI H.
11/07/2019
Highly Recommendable
Impressed by the professional & courteous service provided

Matt M.
Kirkland, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he trusts the staff and they provide good service.

LEE B.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/20/2019
BEST IN NORTH KING COUNTY!
Nobody I know is eager to spend money on car repairs; it is a big nuisance - not nearly as much fun as about a dozen other things I can think of - but, Luke's is speedy, reliable, and as honest as the day is long. I can't recommend this shop highly enough!

DE
DALE E.
Kirkland, WA
10/18/2019
Excellent service again
Excellent customer service, having new rotors and brake pads went very well with Luke indeed!

DOROTHY G.
Sammamish, WA
10/17/2019
Honest, competent and reliable. Rob is great.
I started coming to Luke's last year, following Rob from another place. Rob is awesome. I feel my car is in good hands with him. And, I think the charges are reasonable.

DAN P.
Bothell, WA
10/08/2019
Elantra
As usual it was great. Luke and his team got my car in and got the maintenance done. Great experience.

JOHN L.
Toyota Avalon
10/07/2019
Sensor fix
Finally my check engine light is now off!!! Thank you.
Also, you came to get the car as promised. Could not be more convenient...you are right next door
John

ST
SACHIN T.
10/04/2019
Too expensive
I brought my vehicle for oil change and two additional jobs: (1) Install door handle; I had purchased door handle myself. (2) Inspect car for sale.
I was not expecting to pay $100 just to install door handle. The labour cost was quite high.

More disappointing however was the the feedback on car inspection for sale. I got a paper with check marks on what seems to be OK and what not, with a comment from the store owner (I presume) that the vehicle is not worth fixing and that if I was willing to spend 2K + , may be I could get the vehicle fixed. What I would appreciated was a detailed breakdown of costs involved for all the repairs as well as a report on what items need to be fixed ASAP.

I ended up paying $220 for above, which in my opinion was extremely high price to pay for the work done.
Luke S. from Luke's Redmond Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Good morning Mr. Talathi,
 I think you are not including "All" of the facts here Sir. You were Charged 220.76 for the following;
LOF- 59.99. Install a customer suppled door handle at 124.00 per hou= 99.20, A basic vehicle inspection and advise for 37.20, and inspect the brakes at no/charge. Plus tax and fees.
Most shops won't install customer supplied wrecking yard parts, but to nice we did at a fair book time. You and i (Luke) talked in great detail about your vehicle and not once did you ever ask for any type of estimates for all the repairs needed. You were interested in generalities. "" IF "" you had asked or showed interest in repairing the vehicle i would have done so on the spot.
 It is very unfair of you to belittle and berate my business in such a manor. If you thought out prices were high, I can't wait to hear what you have to say when you take a vehicle to a local Dealer for repairs.!!
Mr. Sachin,  You have a good and Blessed day. And thank you oh so very much for your review.

CURTIS B.
Saturn VUE
10/01/2019
Honest and efficient shop
Took my car to Luke's for a simple repair on my exhaust pipe. The repair was done professionally and quickly for a very reasonable rate. Luke recommended that I replace the whole exhaust system, but made the patch on the exhaust at my request anyway. Very happy with the service, professionalism, and up-front honesty from Luke and his shop.

BJ
BRUCE J.
Toyota Echo
09/29/2019
Quality work, great customer service
I recently had my A/C compressor replaced to fix an intermittent engine squeal that had been happening for a long time. The work was done in a timely manner, the estimate I was given was very accurate, and best of all -- it fixed the problem. Luke and DJ always make me feel like a valued customer. Highly recommended!

Mary L.
Washington
Ford Fiesta
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Mary said Luke was very personable and made her feel very comfortable even though she doesn't know much about vehicles, which she appreciated. She stated he was not condescending and helped her out with some other things without even being asked.

Marie B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the staff gave her a quote on the work to be done. When she picked up her vehicle, she noticed that the staff really cleaned up the vehicle, they did what they said they would do and they did it quickly. She added that they have an excellent customer service.

RO
Robert O.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would use them again and definitely recommend them.

GR
GREG R.
Bothell, WA
09/12/2019
Warranty Trip
Luke’s is great! Dropped my car off for some warranty repair work on my breaks I recently had installed there. Brakes were squeaking a little which shouldn’t happen as they were all brand new. Luke’s quickly diagnosed why and fixed the issue in about an hour and a half.

Luke runs an honest shop and he’s a great guy. Always very nice and tells it like it is. I highly recommend Luke’s Automotive!

BK
BRUCE K.
Sammamish, WA
Acura MDX
09/11/2019
Great customer service and communication.
Great customer service and communication. My vehicle was repaired on time and at the rate quoted. No surprises.

ROB S.
Issaquah, WA
Dodge Dakota
09/07/2019
I trust Luke's.
I have an old truck but trust Luke's to keep me keep it running cost-effectively.

AARON B.
Dodge Charger
09/07/2019
Aaron
Great service!!

SHAN C.
09/04/2019
Outstanding customer service. A++++
My 19 years old Subrau has burnt smell and got battery light on during Labor day long weekend. I stopped by Luke's Redmond Automotive without appointment and asked the owner Mr. Luke if he had time to check . He told me that he had 15 vehicles ahead of me and he would try to find time to check. Two hours later I received a call from him and he told me that my alternator needed to be replace. He mentioned that he may not have time to get it done on the same day but promise to call on next day morning. 4 hours later after the first call, he called again and told me my Subrau was ready to pick up. I was really suprise how fast that his team to get it done. But the story is not end here. By the time I picked up my car, there was a 10% discount on my bill which I never heard before from any repair shop I ever had. Thank you Luke for repair my OLD Subrau in timely manner and very friendly staffs. You will be my first choice from now on for auto repair.