Dianne G.
Ford Bronco
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Dianne said the service is wonderful.

Cesar H.
Bellevue, WA
Volkswagen Passat
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Cesar said he would recommend this business for service.

KF
Karl F.
Washington
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Karl said it was a really good experience at this place. They were very quick and helpful.

JN
JENI N.
Sammamish, WA
Saturn VUE
03/09/2020
Always going the extra mile!!
They always go out of their way to make you feel satisfied in the work that was done on your vehicle! Very, friendly and warm environment.

PR
PETER R.
03/04/2020
Good reliable and fast service
I like the personal nature of the interaction, the prompt communication with the mechanic actually doing work on our vehicle, and the competence in the service.

Maggie S.
Washington
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Maggie said the business always does good work on her and her son's vehicles. She stated the staff is trustworthy and timely, and they even cleaned her battery terminal.

ADAM S.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/11/2020
My ONLY Auto Shop
I love Luke’s because they just do things right. Every time I take my car to them, whether I have identified the issue or not, they provide clarity without up-selling me. My uncle is a certified technician at GM and is always impressed by the quotes Luke’s provides me.

Luke’s is always reliable, easy, and customer focused - which is why I’ll ALWAYS take my car to them! Thank you all!

PR
PETER R.
02/07/2020
Good service!
Thank you for your prompt and professional service. My car is running fine.

I liked the quick diagnosis, clear pricing so that I could make an informed decision and the rapid turnaround.

Thank you.

DAVE M.
Sammamish, WA
Acura TL
02/05/2020
Luke’s is always great!
We have been taking our cars to Luke’s for several years. He is always honest and efficient in helping us decide what service we need. We can’t recommend him enough

Jeanne L.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Jeanne said this business does everything on time and at a reasonable price.

01/29/2020
Reliable, Fair Small Business
I have been taking my car to Luke's for about five years now. They are always clear in communication and fair in their pricing. As long as I have my old Toyota, I will be going to Luke's for reliable service.

Ray B.
GMC Yukon
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Ray said this business gave good service. They were quick, prompt and took care of him.

RV
Robert V.
Buick Park Avenue
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Robert said that he would recommend this business for service.

Brandy S.
Nissan Xterra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jonathan. He said the staff were quick to fix the problem, the vehicle was washed and charges were fair.

Kyle M.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff were kind, the cost was fair, honest, and they do good work.