DN
David N.
Washington
07/18/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff was helpful, and the communication was good. The price was fair.

BR
Brent R.
Washington
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Brent said he always uses this business, because Luke takes good care of all his customers.

07/11/2019
Just good people
Nice to have a mechanic that has your best interest in mind. Nice people, doing good work, and will be honest about what needs to get done, what should be done, and what you can skip for the short term.

AP
ANANYA P.
Seattle, WA
07/10/2019
Their honesty is refreshing. They fixed a major Suspension, control arm issue in my car, in a timely fashion
Inspite of their busy schedule, they quickly catered to me. They gave a quote real quick & they also fixed the problem in the time schedule they promised. My car has been running fine since the service. Price -wise they were competitive & they were very honest & transparent about what the labor cost, cost of goods & their profit.

I even took my car for an oil change & they did a clean job with it & also pointed a battery issue which I know existed and I was surprised that they truly checked everything.

MK
MARICA K.
Arlington, WA
Acura TLX
07/01/2019
Great job
My car needed a routine service. The appointment time worked into my schedule, and the job was completed quickly. I highly recommend Luke’s

SP
SCOTT P.
Bothell, WA
06/30/2019
Trustworthy, knowlegable and reliable service, always at fair prices.
I had a front brake issue that was resolved quickly and painlessly and I got great advice on how to prevent a recurrence.

BOB M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/29/2019
Great overall service!!
Luke’s is where you want to take your vehicle for repairs!!

PT
Phil T.
Mercer Island, WA
Jeep Cherokee
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the staff is helpful, the service is timely and he is comfortable with the pricing.

BY
Bev Y.
Sammamish, WA
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Bev said the service provided by this business was wonderful and great.

Justin A.
Renton, WA
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business is awesome, honest, and fair. Their estimates are spot on. The business informed him of what needed to be done and what was coming up. He had a wonderful experience.

HC
Hanna C.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Hanna said she would recommend this business for service.

HB
HERB B.
Honda Civic Si
06/21/2019
Service was great
I was pleased to find your attitude was to help the customer in the best way.

DE
DALE E.
Kirkland, WA
Chevrolet Blazer
06/17/2019
Customer Service
Luke provided me with superb customer service.

HC
HANNA C.
06/17/2019
Best Mechanic Out There
My husband and I had a great experience with Luke’s. They were fast and friendly and always kept us informed. They’re customer service is outstanding- they are so nice! We will definitely be coming here for all our auto needs!

TERESA B.
Bothell, WA
06/07/2019
Luke and his team have been amazing and I would tell anyone to take take their vehicles to Luke's!
Please see above...

DEAN L.
Toyota Pickup
06/06/2019
Everything smooth as usual
Did work that I requested. They let you know if they see something but don’t try to over sell with extra stuff that has nothing to do with why I brought the car in.

Everett, WA
GMC Yukon
05/15/2019
Quality work done for a good price!
Friendly. Good pricing. Was able to get my car appointment in a timely manner. Dropped off in the morning and ready by that afternoon. Convenient location. Great job on my brakes!

JESSE K.
05/15/2019
Great and friendly service.
I dropped the car over the weekend and they were able to look at it and give me am honest assessment on Monday already. Thanks for the quick turn around!

05/11/2019
Fixed Water Pump
Did an awesome job. Answered my stupid questions.
Luke S. from Luke's Redmond Automotive responded on 05/14/2019

Please remember, The only stupid question is one that goes unasked.

JESSE B.
Carnation, WA
05/08/2019
Grat Experience
This was my first visit to Luke's, which came highly recommended by a co-worker. I was able to schedule my appointment quickly and easily, using an online scheduling tool. I dropped off my 2014 F-150 at 8 and was informed that i would receive a call soon, to inform me of the work that was to be done, confirming everything before any work was completed. The call came a few very shortly after i left, informing me of what i was anticipating, at the price i figured. The work was completed shortly there after and I was able to pick up my vehicle after work. All in all, the work only took from delivery to phone call 6 hours. I was treated great while on the phone and in person. I will definitely recommend this shop to friends and family. Great experience!
Luke S. from Luke's Redmond Automotive responded on 05/08/2019

A big Thank You to you Jesse.
It is an honor to work on clean well maintained vehicles like yours.
Thank you very much for the work, and we'll keep things in order for you.

Luke