MF
MICHAEL F.
02/10/2019
Best of a Bad Situation
My car had an issue with a timing belt tensioner that resulted in an engine that would have to be replaced. DJ spent a lot of his time with me investigating the issue, running diagnostics on the engine and really explaining to me what had happened. Sadly, the engine is gone but he provided alternatives and hunted down the right replacement engine for the car and explaining what had to happen in each part of the estimate he provided.

Knowing what happened, why it happened and what next steps were need and an accurate estimate was invaluable. Thanks.

DE
DALE E.
Kirkland, WA
Chevrolet Blazer
02/09/2019
Nice that it was free since the major repair job had been earlier in the week. Sure appreciate the understanding of the work performed.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Volkswagen GTI
01/30/2019
My review
They did a great job of diagnosing what was wrong, giving an accurate estimate of the cost (with tax) and completing the repair in time for my afternoon commute. Great work!

RUTH R.
Kia Optima
01/28/2019
I trust Luke with my car and my Mom's
I've been a satisfied client of Luke's for several years. He does what he says he'll do, for the price he says. And the work is exactly what I expect. Thanks for taking care of my Mom. :-)

DO
DOREEN O.
Bellevue, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/23/2019
Honesty, great reliable work, and respect.
I always feel good about the human race, after having work done at Likes!! Quality work, respect for your time and money. Honest and friendly service! I highly recommend Luke's!

Toyota Echo
01/20/2019
The greatest!!
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. They're the best!!

DI
DALE I.
Bothell, WA
Jeep
01/18/2019
They gave me what I wanted
They listened to want I wanted and did the work

RE
RUDY E.
01/10/2019
Convenient and Compassionate
Dropped my car off and was very impressed on their assessment of what needed to be done. They gave me options for the minimum service needed as well as what should be done. They understood that I was limited on funds and worked with me.

CO
CHRIS O.
01/04/2019
Peace of Mind
Its nice to have found an auto shop I trust. Because of that I have been using Lukes Redmond Automotive for over 5 years now and I am a very satisfied customer! To Luke and his team, Thanks for taking care of my vehicles and relieving me of the headache of knowing where to go when I need to get my car fixed. 10/10

DEAN L.
Toyota Pickup
12/28/2018
Inspection of a Used Truck
Took a used truck that I purchased for inspection and recommendations for service or repairs needed. Received a thorough report which I can use to plan future maintenance.

Rickayla H.
Washington
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Rickayla said the service went smoothly. The employees explained the completed work. They were not pushy with unnecessary service.

12/22/2018
Reliable, Reasonable, Local
Great service and communication. I've taken my car to Luke for about 4 years now and am very pleased with the service quality and timeliness of repairs.

RJ
RON and CHERI J.
12/20/2018
60,000 checkup
Work done in a timely manner and very helpful people!!

SCOTT B.
12/18/2018
Superior Automotive Service!
Luke’s Redmond Automotive is a hidden gem of excellence in service. After several unsatisfactory experiences with the garage I used to take my vehicle to for maintenance, the difference between them and Luke’s is crystal clear. I brought my vehicle in first thing in the morning @ 8:00 a.m. About an hour later, I received my first follow up call about the status of my vehicle. I opted to have additional service performed beyond my initial request. Within 90 mins, I received another call to report all service was complete and my truck was available to pick up - same day service! The service performed was quick, it is guaranteed and it was reasonably priced. Luke definitely knows his business and how to take very good care of his customers. I highly recommend Luke’s Redmond Automotive service!

JUSTIN B.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/15/2018
Friendly and trustworthy
Luke's is a very friendly, small shop. I've gotten warm and personal attention from the owner and his wife every time I've been in. They know their stuff, too, and are up-front with all of the diagnostics and recommendations. They don't push scummy services, and are not insistent about things that aren't critical. Their prices run to the high end of average, but they do very high quality work and i can trust they aren't taking me for a ride, so it's worth it.

MARK M.
Mazda Tribute
12/13/2018
Mazda
As always great work and customer services and quality work.

AW
AARON W.
Kirkland, WA
Dodge Charger
12/13/2018
Best service ever
Luke and his team are almost overly professional. Ahead of schedule and under budget.

Bob S.
Seattle, WA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he would recommend this business for service.

ET
ELIZA T.
Sammamish, WA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/01/2018
Luke’s is the BEST
I have taken two different cars to Luke’s, and they have been amazing. They are honest and open and tell it to me straight. They don’t overcharge, they stand by their work and their mechanics are very capable. These guys know cars really well, even old cars like ours. I HIGHLY recommend them.

GW
GAIL W.
Sammamish, WA
11/27/2018
Wonderful find
I am new to the area and so grateful to find such a terrific auto repair shop. Thanks also to others whose positive reviews guided me to Luke's shop. Nice, fast, reasonable, good work from mechanics and owner.