DARREN C.
04/21/2019
Dealing with car troubles is always a pain. Knowing we have Luke's as an option relives so much of the stress.
I have no complaints. They are always straightforward and reasonable. Honest, smart people.

SCOTT and SUSAN B.
Clyde Hill, WA
04/13/2019
Personal mechanic
It isn’t often that the I get to talk with the owner of the repair shop on my first visit. It happened this time (my first visit) and it impressed me. Luke did the intake and immediately gave me confidence that he understood my 98 Dodge Ram. He explained how he likes to work. How he makes sure we are always the ones making the decision on what gets done and how much is spent on the repair. And that is how it happened. They called to inform us of their diagnosis and the cost. We authorized the work and they finished it when they said they would.
The repair worked and we are pleased.
I know we will be going back. We have been looking for a repair garage that made us feel like they knew us, our vehicles and had our best interests in mind. It feels kinda like we have our own personal mechanic.

MICHAEL M.
Bothell, WA
Dodge Caliber
04/12/2019
Excellent and Fast
I've used Luke's multiple times and always get the same great service. They are fast, polite and most importantly, good at what they do. I highly recommend using Luke's for your auto service needs.

DEAN L.
Lexus RX 450h
04/10/2019
In and Out on Schedule
Dropped off 8 am done before noon. Oil change plus long list of scheduled preventive maintenance checks. Lukes has made sure this car stays in tip top shape.

CHARLIE S.
Acura 3.5RL
04/06/2019
Thanks again
Went and got an oil change and checkup at a dealership, found out I needed brakes asap. The cost was high there so I came back here, where I get most of my work done, and got the car back within 24 hours for a better price.

AG
ANN G.
Kirkland, WA
Kia Sportage
04/05/2019
Honest and Fair
Luke's is so good at letting me know what needs to be done right away and what can wait. They are honest and capable. Their pricing is always fair.

SABINE H.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
04/04/2019
Great service, car done early!
Great experience!

JON W.
04/04/2019
First time customer - great experience
I needed Luke's to diagnose a probable safety problem with my old van. I met Luke in person and was favorably impressed with his knowledge and pleasant personality. He provided a diagnosis and estimate of repairs the next day. Friendly and business like - he made a good impression with us.

AL
AMBER L.
Kirkland, WA
04/02/2019
Honest
Excellent work done at reasonable and honest prices. Highly recommend for maintaining a used vehicle that tends to get neglected :)

NK
Nathan K.
Lexus LX 470
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with KayleeAnn. She said the business was helpful and very determined to help her find the problem, and it was really good to work with.

CO
CHRIS O.
03/29/2019
Poor Customer Service
Its only a matter of time before you realize its a business, they want your money and in amounts that drive a profit line, and they will poof you up and say "we treat you like family" blah blah but really its a business about making money. After reading this article I think I understand.

Nice Family.
Luke S. from Luke's Redmond Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Response to Mr. Chris Owings review:

Chris, maybe you should tell the whole story before you slam our shop.   You were fixing your car in our parking lot in plain view of Luke at the front desk before coming in our door.   That is why you were told to leave.  Not only is that bad manners, it is against the policies in our lease and it is also potentially harmful to our local environment since there is a storm drain in the parking lot directly below your vehicle that flows directly to the Sammamish Slough.   Plus, this review has nothing to do with the vehicle you selected.

Do you bring food to a restaurant and cook it in the parking lot?   That is essentially what you were doing here.   If you felt the need to work on your car, why did you choose to work on it in front of our place of business?

In regards to the link http://jimroal.com/repair.html, the author is quite obviously talking about dealerships.  We are not and have never been a dealership.  We are an independent auto repair shop that pays their mechanics by the hour, NOT flat rate.    We have absolutely no incentive or desire to lie or extort money from customers.

We have always treated you fairly when you’ve brought your cars to us and for you to say otherwise is well, beneath you.

Luke & Jan Shaff

Owners/members

Luke’s Automotive

CHERI and JOE H.
03/28/2019
Clear, upfront, honest, friendly
I just took my van to Luke's after my long time mechanic closed his shop. They were clear, upfront, and honest about expectations, timing and cost. They were super friendly and good about explaining options. My van is running like a champ again!

Joesph H.
Washington
Dodge Caravan
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Joesph said the service was inexpensive and performed quickly.

LEE B.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/20/2019
TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY!!
tHIS IS NO JOKE! If you're like me - don't know beans about cars and have had nasty experiences in the past with enterprises that saw you (like they did me) as an easy mark, Luke's the place for you! Luke's is quick, thorough, and more than reasonable where the $$$ is concerned. I will not go anywhere else. I cannot recommend this shop highly enough.

Period. Full stop.

DAVID W.
Nissan Frontier
03/20/2019
Starter fixed quick
Friendly service and quick work

TERESA B.
Bothell, WA
03/17/2019
Luke and Jan are gracious wonderful people and the mechanics are dynamite. Very efficient and accommodating!
Please see above. Also I HIGHLY reommend you take your vehicle to Luke's!!!

CHARLIE S.
Acura 3.5RL
03/06/2019
Always great
Been coming here for years, I always walk out satisfied.

SA
STACI A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/28/2019
Love lukes!
Always honest and helpful. Hope I never leave Redmond so I can always have him and his business watching over my car

TL
Taylor L.
Washington
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the service at this business was quick. Everything with his vehicle is working fine.

ADAM S.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2019
Great First Time Experience
The folks at Luke’s gave me an honest evaluation of what needed to be fixed when my car was having some overheating issues. I have family who work as service technicians GM who said the dealership would’ve charged a hundred or two more than what I payed for the same work. I appreciated the honesty and I will be back!