Luke's Redmond Automotive

Latest Review about 1 month ago

06/18/2021
Always Honesr
Luke’s always does honest work and tells you up front what needs to be done and what repairs may be needed in the future. Really appreciate their expertise and honesty.
Thank you!

TK
THOMAS K.
06/16/2021
Excellent Service!
My first interaction with Luke's Automotive was a few months ago, my old car gave up on me, and Luke told me so right away. He did not try to get me to spend any more money on it but suggested getting rid of it, which I did.
A few months later I brought my new car in for service, excellent job, straightforward and they did exactly what had to be done, not more and not less!

In summary, Luke's Automotive is a trustworthy and reliable partner!

BF
Blake F.
Dodge Dakota
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Blake said the service was really good and quick.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/13/2021
Honesty and Integrity
Luke is an honest no BS man, he doesn't do anything with your vehicle other than what you need done so your not surprised with extra charges on your bill, if he thinks you need something done he will tell you and leave it up to you. We had work done on my parents 1999 Suburban which they sold to another family with faith it was safe for them, also my sons 1985 classic Monte Carlo which he is selling, once again with faith it is good to go. His wife Jan, the woman behind the phone, funny, helpful, and a delight to speak to when your stressed about getting your car in. Honesty and Integrity is what Luke's team and shop is about!

DE
DAVID E.
Plymouth
03/03/2021
Luke's is 100% my preferred mechanic
Luke and his mechanics know my car well and take great car of it. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else in the Seattle metro area. 100% would recommend, especially if you have unique requirements like I do (classic car).

JIM G.
Honda Fit
02/17/2021
Luke's constantly exceeds expectations
Went to have a dying battery replaced on my Honda at noon and asked to see if a general lube, oil , and filter could be done also. By 2:00pm Luke called me my car was ready. They had done everything including checking my brakes and tire pressure. I highly recommend this shop here in Redmond.

MV
MARK V.
02/11/2021
Great service as always.
I am never disappointed when I take my 1999 Honda to Luke's. I always get a fair price and excellent service, and they never try to convince me to do additional services - they will provide options where necessary. I have recommended Luke's to many others and I've never heard that they had a bad experience.

IC
INDUSTRIES C.
Bellevue, WA
02/10/2021
Brought my truck in for an oil change. Asked them to check a few extra things. They went above an beyond to check and repair the things that I asked for and more. It's nice when a place goes beyond the minimum service asked for to make sure that your vehicle is in good mechanical condition.

CK
Cheryl K.
Lincoln MKS
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl said they are top of the line. They are thorough and reasonably priced.

TL
Tony L.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Tony said they provide good customer service.

LH
Lawson H.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Lawson said good customer service.

Shawn H.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said the business's employees were really thorough and kind throughout the entire process. They got everything fixed in less than a day and the price was lower than expected. Shawn said she had an overall good experience at the business and would recommend them.

RO
Robert O.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff do not give him the run around, he never had any problem and they are good.

12/12/2020
Trustworthy
Luke’s is an upstanding business who tell you the truth about your repair and give you options. Thank you for being a valued part of our Redmond community!

Sammamish, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2020
5k mile interval service
Luke's Automotive is always responsive by phone, readily schedules service, and completes efficiently.