CD
Seattle, WA
Mazda CX-5
08/07/2020
Brakes
We brought our vehicle in to have the brakes looked at. Within an hour, we received a call letting us know what needed to be done. It was nice to hear that we didn't need to get all the brakes done, just the back brakes. Where they could of easily told us that everything needed to be done, they were honest. The service was done quickly, and we walked out not feeling taken advantage of. We will definitely come back!

DE
DALE E.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/02/2020
Superb customer service!
Great work provided by the guy's at Luke's as always. Excellent customer service and advice.

Honda Fit
07/27/2020
Luke Shaff, Man, he and his shop has the best service ever.
I had a dropped skid plate problem on my Honda Fit Monday and when I booked an appt on-line told that the soonest would be Tuesday. Anyway I took my car there Monday morning around 10:00am just to drop it off and by 2:00pm I got a call that the repair was done in just a few hours! Talk about exceeding expectations! I had never been to Like's shop before but I highly recommend his shop.

MAGGIE S.
07/26/2020
Excellent work, realistic prices
My Honda CRV was due for a 55000 mile check, as well as an oil change. Lukes performed all these tasks for a bunch more reasonable price than a Honda dealer would. And I know when I need something done he will make sure that happens
However, he won't overcharge just to review and make the changes that are needed.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2020
Excellent for car service & maintenance
Very customer oriented. Keen knowledge about vehicles and systems.

AR
ANDY R.
07/18/2020
Luke's did another straight up repair job, again
I dropped it off because is was giving warning messages about the ABS and other systems. After a quick replacement of the break pedal sensor switch I was back on my way by lunch.

David C.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
David said the service very accommodating, friendly, offered options and called in in a timely fashion.

RICHARD C.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/11/2020
Honest Repairs
I took my vehicle in after a laundry of list of issues became too big to ignore. About a year ago I had taken the vehicle into the dealer for a check engine light. 3k and 2 weeks later, the light was gone. Flash forward to the present and the same code threw. Lukes was able to repair it for under $500 and in 2 days and that was only due to the fact that covid had made the part scarce.

All in all, I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else in the future.

DE
DALE E.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/25/2020
Superb customer service!
They were able to pinpoint with their sensor that it's the catalytic converter which caused the check engine light to come on. Excellent advice from Luke to wait a year or two to have it taken care of.
Excellent advice from Luke to wait 6 months for an oil change on my Ford Escape due to it not being driven much over the last couple of months.

SJ
SHIRLEY J.
Seattle, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/21/2020
Terrific Service!
Luke's Automotive has worked on my last 4 vehicles over recent years. They just made some repairs to my 2003 PT Cruiser, and even during this crazy time, they had it ready earlier than planned. And, while it's never fun to get an auto repair bill, their prices are competitive. The added benefit to me is their location, which is only 4 blocks from my office. It's a relief to have a reliable, fair mechanic that I can trust!

KARIN S.
Hyundai Veracruz
05/07/2020
Great Service!
I was referred to Luke’s by several neighbors and I’m so happy I listened to their recommendations! Everyone at Luke’s was so nice and they did great work for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them!

MJ
MARI ANN J.
Hyundai Azera
05/01/2020
Great service, quality work!
The folks at Luke’s do a great job! Their pricing is fair and they treat everyone with respect.
During the virus they were able to provide us with contactless drop off and pick up and the communication is also excellent. I highly recommend this business!

KR
Kevin R.
Mercer Island, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said that they took the time to explain why his vehicle needed repair and what needed to be repaired.

BY
Bev Y.
Subaru Legacy
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Bev said this business is fantastic, she has been taking her vehicles to this place for years and they always do an outstanding job.

LF
Lina F.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Lina said the staff got her vehicle done the same day. They were quick, fixed her issue and explained the service.