BF
BILL F.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Not to bore you with minute details, I had an interesting conundrum with a project on my new auto.
Jackson Auto Repair quickly and reasonably solved the problem and I have to send a huge Thanks to
Rex and the crew for taking care the situation. Having been a customer for several years I can
definitely recommend them for your automotive needs. Thanks guys!

CLIFFORD M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
2000 Bmw 323i
Always professional, courteous, and knowledgeable! They keep you informed of the work performed! Oh, and a plus.... they don't focus just on the reason you've brought your car there! Meaning they search other causes! Great work!!!

JN
JOHN N.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
I have used Jackson Auto Repair on numerous occasions for repairs and routine maintenance. They have always been superior in service and very polite and helpful on every occasion. I would recommend them highly.

LISA M.

Bells, TN
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and great staff!
Great staff and got me in and out quickly! Would definitely recommend them!
Christian B., Owner from Jackson Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you! When you come in again let us know you left this so we can thank you personally.

JABREAL S.
Audi Q7
04/21/2018 Category: Service
they did great job they worked with me while I was away was patient and the car was serviced really well.
Christian B., Owner from Jackson Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you.  We appreciate you keeping in contact with us. It made the whole situation easier to deal with.

MJ
MICHELLE J.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Very professional, went out of their way for to help me, clear communication
Christian B., Owner from Jackson Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for reviewing us.  Lookig forward to taking care of you and your vehicle.

AW
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, TN
03/17/2018
Excellent!
We were pleased and pleasantly surprised by Jackson Auto Service. They kept us informed every step of the way through email/text/telephone. They did the work quickly and, thankfully, no surprises. Great people.
My BMW is driving like a dream.

JEFF K.

MJ
MELISSA G J.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Complete, trustworthy service!
I love having these people take care of my Mercedes. They pick it up at my home, service it, and return it to me. They are happy to accommodate your schedule and needs to service your vehicle. Very trustworthy!

JULIE T.
Medina, TN
MINI Cooper Roadster
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick, courteous service
Recently on my way to work, my check engine light came on and it lost power. I called and they came to my office picked up my car and called me later that day with an explanation and an estimate. I authorized the repair and they had the parts in and the repair done the next afternoon and returned my car to me at work! Very convienient, easy to work with and final cost was lower than estimate- I️ couldn’t be more pleased. Thank You

MT
MARK T.
Dodge Challenger
02/13/2018 Category: Service

VC
VELLA C.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
The employees makes it a GREAT place.!!!!
The employees makes it a GREAT place!!!!

DJ
DANNA J.
Ford Expedition
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Always great honest service!

DARYLL C.

Gates, TN
Porsche Cayenne
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
They did an awesome job on my vehicle! It saves me trips to go to Memphis to dealership so I love conveince of that! Very good with communicating with me while car was in shop. Overall I was pleased.

AA

Huntingdon, TN
Land Rover Range Rover
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Service on 2010 Range Rover
People are friendly, Service was completed in a timely manner and seems to have been done correctly.

DO
DONNA O.
Brownsville, TN
Jaguar XF
12/15/2017 Category: Service
As always ....great service
been using these guys for years for all my repair and maintenance work wouldn't consider any other auto repair shop!