Business Solutions

Luxury Auto Service Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
T.
06/25/2022
Trusted service
Jackie is my trusted car mechanic in Daly City. I take my BMW and Volvo any time it has issues. Jackie shows me the error code and explains the situation and...

PT
paez t.
06/10/2022
Change oil ,change wiper
Came at 9:35am my car needs a change oil and my wiper needs to be changed at 10:05 am it was already done liquid washer was check and the radiator was good...

S.
06/04/2022
Excellent Service!
Jacky and Can CONTINUE to provide outstanding service and I wouldn't dream of taking my vehicle anywhere else!

C.
04/25/2022
Replacement of front brakes.
Jackie was very friendly and accommodating - thoroughly satisfied with the repairs done and the low price for the repairs. Jackie was 100% trustworthy which...

Li S.
04/22/2022
Li said they did a really good job for her.