Luxury Auto Service Center

C
C.
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/03/2020
Jacky is an experienced with excellent personality. I enjoyed and trust working with him. Qq
I have Been bringing my car to Jacky’s workshop for a few years now. He is an experienced honest mechanic. He knew my car Mercedes C320 very well when every time I brought my car to him to diagnose the problem. He explained me the problem and us usually gave me the price quote at the spot. I like that type of mechanic and I trust him to take care of my car.

DA
DAVID A.
Daly City, CA
10/27/2020
Best mechanic
Jacky always tells it to you straight and does whatever he can to get you the best price. He's fair and he delivers the highest quality. He takes the time to tell and.show you everything that's going on with your car. Highly recommend!

BARBARA H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/29/2020
Great place
Jackie and ken are both awesome, helpful and honest.

San Francisco, CA
Volvo V70
09/24/2020
Honest work/prices
I was referred to luxury auto by my retired, independent Mechanic. Will definitely use luxury auto again for auto maintenances & repairs on my Volvo. Honest work & prices. Will refer friends who are looking for service & knowledgeable mechanic/technician.

GC
GUS C.
09/22/2020
Honest Experts on Cars
They always find the best and most economic way to habe your car fixed.

L
l.
Lexus ES 300
09/21/2020
You get a true and honest assessment of the job to be performed
Jacky is an expert mechanic and the price is right.

Mercedes-Benz C250
09/16/2020
Great service good price
Great service knowledgeable employees.

BO
BUSTOS O.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/15/2020
honest in serving
Jacky has always been awesome ans on point! I always love his honesty and his commitment to helping his customers. He only serves what you need to take care of and nothing else!

OA
Orr A.
Daly City, CA
09/15/2020
Great Professional
Been a regular for years

Chan W.
09/12/2020
Great work and prices
I have been to Jacky a couple of times now, and I’m very impressed with his work. Consummate professional who is very straightforward with prices. Work was done quickly and never any problems. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of automotive work!

DAVID H.
09/10/2020
Jackie the man
Honest great service and nice to his regulars
Got me for life

BD
BAKER D.
GMC Yukon
09/09/2020
Honest Good Service
Jacky is our go to mechanic! It’s great when you find an honest mechanic that you can trust. Jacky does good work and stands by his work and he’s a very nice guy. I can highly recommend him as a mechanic.

SO
SOOS O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/05/2020
He's knowledge of mercedes vehicles.
54e21

X
X.
09/03/2020
Adam xue
highly professional! reasonable price !

R
R.
Mazda CX-5
08/14/2020
Mazda repair
Jacky & company did an excellent job on my vehicle. I asked for motor oil and transmission fluid changes and he offered me the 70k mile service which included the filters & rotation of all 4 tires. Service was superb & I would highly recommend anyone to try out his place