Lynnwood Honda

Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

Bobby B. on 07/29/2017
"Horrible experience"
Bough a preowned car that was inspected and was considered a safe car. Drove less then 80 miles before $2400 repair out of my pocket
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 05:39 AM
David C. on 06/21/2017
"Dishonest service"
Purchased a used car (2014) from them back in November. 7 months later the rotors of the vehicle are shot and need replacement as well as a new alignment. Apparently a "Bumper to bumper" warranty doesn't mean jack when it comes to things failing on the car. Being verbally assured during the contract signing that everything is covered only to find out only somethings are covered is just blatant dishonesty. Being lied to directly to my face by a sales person pretty much removes any chance of myself or ANYONE I know from returning to this location or recommending the products.
Also the car had alignment problems before it was purchased and I was told it would be looked into. Meaning they're basically washing their cars fresh of the lease and then selling them out as used without driving them or even peaking under the hood.

They also failed to find several major issues with my old car(After multiple inspections and updates) causing it to fail while I was behind the wheel, thus creating the need for a new car to begin with. I paid several thousands on repairs and maintenance on my old vehicle only for it to die on me weeks after service. After taking it back in asking how the hell a major problem like that could be missed I get met with "Oh sorry no way to know, that will be an extra grand to fix."

I understand that the fine print is the only thing that's relevant in today's world but being lied to directly by two different sale personnel and then being scammed out of more money on a worthless warranty infuriates me to no end. I knew something was shady when I had to pay for the inspection that was done to my trade-in AFTER I had traded it in and purchased the new vehicle. $27k for a car and I get slapped with another $100 as I'm leaving.

I will never use this location again and I promise I'll make sure every person I know will never use it as well.
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 12:04 PM
Jim M. on 06/16/2017
"Express oil change"
I won't call them again for express oil change. I called on Thursday and was told 1st available express appointment was on following Wednesday. 6 days for express. Sorry they should drop the word express. I'm done with lynnwood honda and I'm telling my friends !
Review Created: 06/16/2017 06:30 PM
A. A. on 05/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Lack of communication and follow thru"
I took my recently purchased used Honda Accord to the service department because the "maintenance required" light was on and the radio wouldn't work because it needed a code to be input. When I purchased the car, the salesman told me he would make sure the radio was working but when I picked it up (they prepped and washed it) it wasn't. I took my lunch hour the following Wed to drop off the car and asked them to fix the light, radio, and one other thing; I gave them a written list of the items I wanted them to check. On Friday night when I picked up the car (I got there at 5:45, waited in line, and got the car right about 6:00) and began to drive away, the "maintenance required" light immediately appeared and the radio still didn't work! I brought it right back and talked to the manager at the service desk; he said these two items weren't on the paperwork. WTH? I asked them to please FIX the two items I had brought the car in for. The service dept was closed since it was after 6 so they were not able to give me a ride home, meaning I had to ride the bus home in the rain. No fun.

I picked up the car on Saturday and they 2 items were handled. Overall, a frustrating process because people in the department were not listening or communicating.
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 01:36 PM
MARK B. on 03/27/2017
"Excellent customer care."
I was able to make an appt. on short notice due to an upcoming trip. The service to repair a check engine light issue and a burned out map light was handled expediently. Nothing is cheap on today's vehicles so if you can get good customer service that's a big plus. I've had the vehicle 7 years and have been very pleased with the customer care I have received.
Vehicle: HONDA RIDGELINE
Service Date: 02/28/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 10:07 AM
KATHLEEN K. on 03/16/2017
"Used to be great, now just keeping getting worse"
I've taken my 2006 CR-V to Lynnwood Honda since I purchased it in 2007. The service dept. used to be run by people who knew what they were talking about, would explain anything and everything that wasn't clear. Now they can barely read the bill, let alone explain it. I'm not even sure they provided the work they charged me $1400.00 for. Not sure if I will return for "service". I've talked with other customers who feel the same way.
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 11:51 AM
ERIC S. on 03/15/2017
"Nice staff!"
We had a very nice experience dealing with the staff at Lynnwood Honda. Kiro from sales was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
FAst and efficiant
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC SDN
Review Created: 03/14/2017 05:04 PM
KENNETH P. on 03/14/2017
"everyone was so helpful "
Friendly and helpful work was done I a timely matter.
Vehicle: HONDA FIT
Review Created: 03/14/2017 11:01 AM
SYLVIA M. on 03/13/2017
"Service"
I am not impressed by the cost and wait to have your car serviced
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017 12:53 PM
CRAIG J. on 03/13/2017
"Quicker Review"
Service was great but I'm not going to write an opus about it. Just give me a few questions that I can rate.
Review Created: 03/13/2017 10:57 AM
SUSAN A. on 03/13/2017
"Very organized"
But need shuttle to Seattle. Really inconvenient to City.
Review Created: 03/13/2017 10:32 AM
JODENE R. on 03/13/2017
"Keeps me informed of their progress when they work on my vehicles"
Came to Lynnwood Honda on the recommendation of a neighbor. Great deal to start with and great service and care thereafter.
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Knowledgeable staff, but expensive
Vehicle: HONDA HR-V
Review Created: 03/12/2017 07:21 PM
RON W. on 03/12/2017
"Another satisfied customer, thanks Lynwood Honda for an outstanding service department experience!"
Ashley Low and the service team that took care of our Honda did a great and timely job servicing our vehicle. The dealership was a pleasant visit experience, from the customer lounge to the restrooms to visiting the various products, vehicles and miscellaneous items for sale. No pressure, just great service in a friendly atmosphere. We are happy customers!
Vehicle: HONDA ELEMENT
Review Created: 03/12/2017 05:09 PM
FRED C. on 03/12/2017
"Another remote key made and airbag replaced for recall"
They let us know ahead of time how long the wait would be- and is was accurate . Nice area to wait comfortably. Seth was a big help!
Review Created: 03/12/2017 04:55 PM
VICTORIA F. on 03/12/2017
"My Service Advisor Ashley Low"
Ashley has gone over and above to help me with issues on my CR-V. If it wasn't for him, I would not be happy with Lynnwood Honda.
Review Created: 03/12/2017 03:43 PM
BONNIE B. on 03/12/2017
"listened to me. shared expertise"
ready before stated time, under budget.
Review Created: 03/12/2017 03:33 PM