Overall Rating 3.76/5Overall Rating 3.76/5Overall Rating 3.76/5rating 3.76rating 3.76

TA
Tes A.
07/31/2018
Terrific Service
The Lynwood Honda dealership has always been professional, especially Sofonias Estifanos was terrific and it was my pleasure to work with him on my new Honda.

HB
HEATHER B.
Everett, WA
07/29/2018
Poor Customer Service
Needs to post service center closes at 4pm instead of 5pm........40 minutes and no other customers isn't enough time to do oil change. Super rude kid who just didn't want to work! Manager did not call back.

AY
Abiyot Y.
Lynnwood, WA
05/10/2018
Regretting to take my car for the recall!!!!
I have been recalled for air bag by Honda and scheduled and they keep my car at their service center for more than an hour. When I take my car ,on the way to my house the dash board shows a flashing battery sign (which was on and off). (And which was never Happend before).The next day the battery sign on on the dash board continuesly. I took it back to the service center at Lynnwood soon. No one was to admit the issue as happened after their airbag service.I escalate the case to the manager, it was the same talk I really disappointed and walk away to private maintenance.the car stopped after two or three blocks away on hwy 99. I towed to private maintenance shop I spent more than $300 to solve the issue . Really regretting to take for my car to the recall.

CA
Carol A.
Port Ludlow, WA
04/23/2018
Jason Barnes
Lynnwood Honda and Jason Barnes made buying a car a breeze. Jason is the very best salesman I have ever dealt with. A real caring guy for his customers. I would highly recommend .

Bobby B.
Puyallup, WA
07/29/2017
Horrible experience
Bough a preowned car that was inspected and was considered a safe car. Drove less then 80 miles before $2400 repair out of my pocket

David C.
06/21/2017
Dishonest service
Purchased a used car (2014) from them back in November. 7 months later the rotors of the vehicle are shot and need replacement as well as a new alignment. Apparently a "Bumper to bumper" warranty doesn't mean jack when it comes to things failing on the car. Being verbally assured during the contract signing that everything is covered only to find out only somethings are covered is just blatant dishonesty. Being lied to directly to my face by a sales person pretty much removes any chance of myself or ANYONE I know from returning to this location or recommending the products.
Also the car had alignment problems before it was purchased and I was told it would be looked into. Meaning they're basically washing their cars fresh of the lease and then selling them out as used without driving them or even peaking under the hood.

They also failed to find several major issues with my old car(After multiple inspections and updates) causing it to fail while I was behind the wheel, thus creating the need for a new car to begin with. I paid several thousands on repairs and maintenance on my old vehicle only for it to die on me weeks after service. After taking it back in asking how the hell a major problem like that could be missed I get met with "Oh sorry no way to know, that will be an extra grand to fix."

I understand that the fine print is the only thing that's relevant in today's world but being lied to directly by two different sale personnel and then being scammed out of more money on a worthless warranty infuriates me to no end. I knew something was shady when I had to pay for the inspection that was done to my trade-in AFTER I had traded it in and purchased the new vehicle. $27k for a car and I get slapped with another $100 as I'm leaving.

I will never use this location again and I promise I'll make sure every person I know will never use it as well.

Jim M.
06/16/2017
Express oil change
I won't call them again for express oil change. I called on Thursday and was told 1st available express appointment was on following Wednesday. 6 days for express. Sorry they should drop the word express. I'm done with lynnwood honda and I'm telling my friends !

AA
A. A.
Lynnwood, WA
05/27/2017
Lack of communication and follow thru
I took my recently purchased used Honda Accord to the service department because the "maintenance required" light was on and the radio wouldn't work because it needed a code to be input. When I purchased the car, the salesman told me he would make sure the radio was working but when I picked it up (they prepped and washed it) it wasn't. I took my lunch hour the following Wed to drop off the car and asked them to fix the light, radio, and one other thing; I gave them a written list of the items I wanted them to check. On Friday night when I picked up the car (I got there at 5:45, waited in line, and got the car right about 6:00) and began to drive away, the "maintenance required" light immediately appeared and the radio still didn't work! I brought it right back and talked to the manager at the service desk; he said these two items weren't on the paperwork. WTH? I asked them to please FIX the two items I had brought the car in for. The service dept was closed since it was after 6 so they were not able to give me a ride home, meaning I had to ride the bus home in the rain. No fun.

I picked up the car on Saturday and they 2 items were handled. Overall, a frustrating process because people in the department were not listening or communicating.

MARK B.
Shoreline, WA
HONDA RIDGELINE
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Excellent customer care.
I was able to make an appt. on short notice due to an upcoming trip. The service to repair a check engine light issue and a burned out map light was handled expediently. Nothing is cheap on today's vehicles so if you can get good customer service that's a big plus. I've had the vehicle 7 years and have been very pleased with the customer care I have received.

KK
KATHLEEN K.
HONDA CR-V
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Used to be great, now just keeping getting worse
I've taken my 2006 CR-V to Lynnwood Honda since I purchased it in 2007. The service dept. used to be run by people who knew what they were talking about, would explain anything and everything that wasn't clear. Now they can barely read the bill, let alone explain it. I'm not even sure they provided the work they charged me $1400.00 for. Not sure if I will return for "service". I've talked with other customers who feel the same way.

ES
ERIC S.
Kirkland, WA
HONDA PILOT
03/15/2017 Category: Sales
Nice staff!
We had a very nice experience dealing with the staff at Lynnwood Honda. Kiro from sales was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

DEBORAH D.

Mountlake Terrace, WA
HONDA FIT
03/14/2017 Category: Service
everyone was so helpful
Friendly and helpful work was done I a timely matter.

SYLVIA M.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
03/13/2017 Category: Service
I am not impressed by the cost and wait to have your car serviced

CJ
CRAIG J.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
Quicker Review
Service was great but I'm not going to write an opus about it. Just give me a few questions that I can rate.

SA
SUSAN A.
HONDA CR-V
Very organized
But need shuttle to Seattle. Really inconvenient to City.

JODENE R.
Snohomish, WA
HONDA PILOT
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Keeps me informed of their progress when they work on my vehicles
Came to Lynnwood Honda on the recommendation of a neighbor. Great deal to start with and great service and care thereafter.

BC

Knowledgeable staff, but expensive

RON W.
HONDA ELEMENT
03/12/2017 Category: Service
Another satisfied customer, thanks Lynwood Honda for an outstanding service department experience!
Ashley Low and the service team that took care of our Honda did a great and timely job servicing our vehicle. The dealership was a pleasant visit experience, from the customer lounge to the restrooms to visiting the various products, vehicles and miscellaneous items for sale. No pressure, just great service in a friendly atmosphere. We are happy customers!