DAVE H.
06/19/2021
Multiple cars
I had issues with both of my cars and they accommodated both issues with back to back dates immediately. I was very pleased!

SG

Topsfield, MA
Toyota Matrix
06/08/2021
knowledge and professionalism
The best place to resolve problems with the car.

PG
PAUL G.
Greenland, NH
06/04/2021
Battery Replacement
I was late because I couldn't get the car started but....still a quick in and out. Cost was less than I expected.

South Hamilton, MA

Middleton, MA
Porsche Cayenne
05/16/2021
Excellent auto troubleshooting
I’ve been taking my vehicles to M&J’s for over 20 years and have never been disappointed with their work. A recent ignition problem with my 2012 Porsche was diagnosed, repaired, logically explained to me, and suggestions were given for symptoms to be aware of should other complications arise.

The staff here are knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, and their service is a great value. Hard to beat that anywhere.

PM
PHILLIP M.
Byfield, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/13/2021
Good work and accommodating service.
The only problem yesterday, was that it was my first time back after six months away and Mike was wearing long pants instead of Bermuda shorts!!

KT
KATHY T.
Rowley, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/02/2021
Trustworthy and Accommodating
I have used this business several times. They have always been accommodating to my needs. I have been given a loaner to get to my place of employment. They always call before the work is done so there are no surprises. The work done has always been to my satisfaction. They are professional and respectful.

David B.
Byfield, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
04/21/2021
window repair incomplete
I'm still waiting on a part that was broken during my last repair. I am disappointed that I have not heard from you on the matter.

Dave B.

LO
Lydia O.
Rockport, MA
04/19/2021
300 cheers for M & J
M & J has the very best mechanics! Honest, capable and true blue.

DENNIS M.
Danvers, MA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/16/2021
Still my mechanics !
Have been working with M&J for over 20 years. Mike, Jim and Jay are the best people.
I moved to Boston, they're still my mechanics!
I'll probably keep driving the same make so I can keep these guys!

BP
BOB P.
04/10/2021
Our 2010 Subaru Forester is in competent, practical hands.
Thanks guys for taking great care of our workhorse car. Your advice and work is always right on par. We appreciate the ease of dropping off and pickup, we trust your servicing advice, the detailed invoice, and your reminder service emails. We're looking forward to you keeping her going for many more years.

CR
Charlene R.
04/06/2021
Audi Q5
Always professional! Very nice people.. I have an Audi and they really know what they are doing!!

DAVE H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/29/2021
Efficient and trusty
I feel comfortable on any decision that they make on my car.

MICHAEL M.