WS
William S.
Essex, MA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
William said he always goes to them and he appreciates their honesty.

JOE H.
Volvo C70
04/11/2019
Joes C70
Friendly, competent and flexible scheduling

SG

GUY P.
Newburyport, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/05/2019
I’m consistently pleased with the service I get. I appreciate getting a call after the car has been reviewed and before service has been completed. This gives me an idea of how much it is going to cost. The commitments from M and J are always honored

Volkswagen Passat
04/03/2019
Fast service.
We got our car in and out on the same day for a four wheel brake job with just a day’s notice. Mike and his staff are very responsive and accommodating. They are also very knowledgable about a wide variety of car makes and models.

BD
BRIANNE D.
Georgetown, MA
04/01/2019
Always great information
We are looking for info on the next car to purchase and can always count on Mike for the best input. Thank you

Marshfield, MA
Lexus ES 350
03/28/2019
Great Service, Knowledgeable Mechanics, Best in NE
Mike is always knowledgeable. They accommodate me every time for service. I save a lot than going back to the Dealer. I’ve been getting my car serviced here for almost 5 years now. Very professional and care about their customers . Always good recommendations. They know their Imports. Highly recommended to everyone that has a newer or older Import.

JON R.
03/22/2019
Excellent shop
I have been bringing my vehicles to them for years and have always found them to be honest and trustworthy.

DAVE H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/19/2019
Knowledgeable and caring! They always have the customer in mind.

CHRISTIAN S.
Haverhill, MA
Mercury Mariner
03/18/2019
I can describe this business and 3 words fast reliable and honest
david allan coe if that ain't country

John F.
Seabrook, NH
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/16/2019 Category: Service
John said the service is great and they are very responsive.

SP
SHAWN P.
03/14/2019
Thanks for the great service.
Always appreciate the prompt and professional service.

BOB B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/09/2019
Great place to service your Mercedes
All the knowledge and expertise of the dealer without the price. Factory trained technicians, friendly staff, and they never try to up sell you on a repair or service.

DINA S.

DEBORAH G.
Ford Expedition EL
03/07/2019
Customer service
Good group of guys. Hard workers with great attitudes. I have been servicing my vehicles there for over 15 years. Free loaner cars are available. But if in for an oil change or something quick there’s a comfortable waiting area.

David B.
Byfield, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
03/04/2019 Category: Service
David said he is very pleased with the business. The work was good and they did what they said would be done at a good price.

EW
Erich W.
Boxford, MA
03/03/2019
Need to improve communication
Hi, I was able to schedule my car quickly. Thank you. However, I had to call twice to get an update on the status of my car. This is unusual. Usually, you guys are more proactive with communication. Finally, I asked that my car be placed for pick-up in the parking lot, however it wasn't there when I arrived that night. It was put out the next day but this caused a big inconvenience for me.
Mark O. from M & J Foreign Cars responded on 03/04/2019

Hi , Erich . First of all let me apologize on behalf of everyone hear . As im sure you were made aware of we had a automotive emergency at the end of the day that sent everyone in a tailspin and in the commotion the wrong car got left out . I totally understand your anguish and I do apologize as you know we are better then that . Secondly regarding updates on vehicle we try to be as forthcoming with it as we can . As it were we have taken steps to move in a postive direction to better ourselves based on your feedback and we thank you for being a loyal and honest customer , I greatly appericate being apart if the M&J's Family and hope that we may better serve you in the future .

Beverly, MA
02/21/2019
Genuinely very helpful and make you feel welcome. Always reliable and accommodating.

AH
Allyn H.
Haverhill, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Allyn said the service is friendly and efficient.

East Kingston, NH
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/17/2019
Good experience
Have had my MB serviced at M&J as dealer prices too high now that my car has significant miles and off maintenance plan. So far happy with my service and was able to get a loaner too!