LINDA M.
09/12/2019
These guys are extremely accommodating and honest. Their work is done on time and always with an explanation of what was done and why. I trust them completely and would highly recommend them.

ER
eric R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/11/2019
No worries
M & J has worked for me on several cars over the years and have never let me down. Jake seems to be able to locate hard to find parts for my 1998 model. They always go the extra distance and keep me informed in detail as to what’s being done, why, on time and at a fair price. Every time.Thanks guys. Eric

Mercedes-Benz E320
09/10/2019
See below
Friendly and efficient

FC
Frank C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/30/2019
The service on my son’s car was not why is our typical experience. We spent over $1200 and we had to wait another two weeks for more parts to come in. As soon as we drove the car out the engine light was on. We had to spend an additional &500 on thermostat and pump. When the parts came in I had to call and was told to bring the car in and then was told they couldn’t get to it for two days not the best

PE
PAT E.
Acura MDX
08/26/2019
Great Service. Reasonable pricing
Sudden display of engine trouble. Called M+J and they said I could bring the car in that same day. They offered a loaner car to get me home. They diagnosed a misfire on cylinder 6. They fixed it for a reasonable price and I had my car back the next day. Great service

BILL B.
South Hamilton, MA
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/19/2019
Great service and knowledge I trust them.
I have never been dissatisfied.Great company. Bill Burridge

Lynn, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/09/2019
Good and honest
Great people and great service I Recommend them to everyone who asked

BG

Danvers, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/03/2019
my Mercedes Benz Maintenane
Every time I take my car for service with M&J they receive my car as scheduled without waiting. I am happy not only with the service they provide but also for they knowledge to inform me if something requires special attention.

Boxford, MA
07/26/2019
Excellent!
Always great experience very reliable!

DEBORAH G.
Ford Expedition EL
07/26/2019
Quality service
Friendly, quality service always. I’ve been a customer for over 15years.

JAY P.
Boston, MA
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/25/2019
The People that run it & work there.
I have been a lucky customer of M & J's for 20 years...This organization has never once in all that time done anything but the right thing by me...they are among the Very Best in the Business...I found them when I lived on the North Shore, now I live in Boston and happily drive the 40 miles to drop off my auto.. Wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my cars...

RT
ROGER T.
Mercedes-Benz C350
07/23/2019
Friendly service very accurate on diagnostics
I would bring all of my cars there especially Mercedes or Lexus Audi they know their business

JOE T.
Mercedes-Benz R350
07/22/2019
Reliable
Mark, Mike and company have kept one or another of my MB’s going for over 25 years at a reasonable cost. Honest assessment and good work is the key to their success with me.

AF
ADELE F.
Ford Edge
07/20/2019
Wonderful customer service!
M&J is a very professional establishment. Always service with a smile....very clean waiting area....and fast efficient service!

DT
DEBBIE T.
Lynn, MA
Lexus NX 200t
07/09/2019
Perfect every time !!!
M&J is the absolute best auto service company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they do a great job servicing your car but they really work to make sure you don’t waste money. When I had my BMW Mike let me know that he could keep fixing it but it would cost me more money than it was worth. He helped me with the purchase of my new car and although I’m still under a warranty period I always call M&J for advice and for any uncovered service. They are the Best!!!

Chevrolet Chevy Express

Georgetown, MA
BMW M3
06/15/2019
Satisfied customer
Fair honest businessmen that always perform a solid repair! Highly recommended!

ER
eric R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/10/2019
Exceptional work and customer service
I have been a customer for 4 years or more. M & J has worked on 3 different cars including my 98 SL500, big projects and small.From great service and advice, finding scarce parts to oil changes they are terrific. Do yourself and your vehicle a favor, give M&J a try. BTW, I am not their nephew, brother-in-law, broker or anyone related, just a loyal customer.