STEPHANIE B.
11/20/2020
Great place
Great as always! They are always helpful, friendly and fast. They don’t try to sell me stuff I don’t need like a lot of places. Highly recommend!!

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/04/2020
Excellent Foreign Car Service
We have two Mercedes and an Audi. The team at M&J is professional, courteous, and highly skilled. If there's anything needed beyond what I initially asked for, the office calls with a quote before the work started. Never a surprise bill. The cars are always readily when promised.

JANA W.
Porsche Boxster
10/23/2020
A local gem!
It’s nice to have great automotive service so close to home! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Everything was taken care of in a timely manner . Didn’t try to oversell me. I see no need to ever go back to my Porsche dealer!

ROBERT C.
Hamilton, MA
10/16/2020
Mysterious Electrical Problem
Twice within a week my 2016 Subaru Outback failed to start. Relatively new battery, but needed jumpstarting. Self-diagnosed that something was drawing electricity even when everything was turned off. But, what was that something? Took car to M&J, my reliable “go to” for several cars I’ve owned. Battery was charged up. The team checked for specific “drains”, found none, and then let the car sit for a day. A final check showed no diminshment of battery’s power. We agreed that the problem had been my senior citizen driving habits..a pattern of short trips and not enough longer drives to replenish the battery. Easy to change that!
Encounter with Mike and the guys ended on a happy note on two counts: 1. the friendly, honest banter that accompanies doing business with M&J. 2. The bill. $52 and change. Charges for the charge and only for the time spent doing the actual work.
My experiences with the dealer always included bills inflated by something like “shop time”. Charges for all the time the car spent on the shop floor. Before I left home in the loaner to pick up my car, my wife asked about what rhe bill might be. I threw out a number like $400-$500. Not so!
M&J is honest, ethical, caring and competent..

SG
SCOTT G.
Topsfield, MA
Subaru Crosstrek
10/11/2020
Great local mechanic
M&J keeps our fleet of older cars running!

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/26/2020
Always professional
M &J approach their work carefully and with thoroughness.

09/24/2020
great service, honesty and flexibility
great service, honesty and flexibility

SP
STEVE P.
Byfield, MA
09/12/2020
It’s a no brainer
I’ve been going to this shop for many years. Mike and his crew are really good at what they do. Friendly, honest and fair pricing are the norm here. Definitely recommend them.

BP
BOB P.
Volkswagen GTI
09/07/2020
My VW runs so much better... Thanks
Thanks for performing a careful engine check, oil change and for cleaning out the carbon buildup on the intake valves. Thanks for finding and fixing the ANNOYING slow air leak in the tire.
Take care and stay safe,
RJP

PH
PENELOPE H.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/06/2020
honest and high level of expertise
M & J have consistently helped me with two cars, always providing honest assessments and priorities as to what repairs are needed at what time. Also very accomodating with timing and appointments and trying their best

BG
BOB G.
Middleton, MA
Porsche Cayenne
09/05/2020
2012 Porsche Cayenne: Rear springs and shocks replaced
Excellent service. Parts were difficult to source (The particular springs for my Cayenne are rare in the US) but were obtained and installed within a few days. M&J’s is an honest, professional shop. I’ve used them nearly exclusively for more than 20 years and have never been disappointed.

PP
phil p.
Gloucester, MA
08/29/2020
M & J Foreign Auto Car Repair
Great service and honest assessment of your vehicle. Will not recommend work to you that's not needed, and will give advice on what they feel is best option for you.. Keep up the good work!

Newbury, MA
08/20/2020
Trustworthy, experienced, and fair prices.
Have used M&J for a few years now on an Audi and BMW. Regardless of the cost of the service or repair, I've always felt like there was trust and honesty and fair pricing from day 1. They've probably assessed some issues for me at least 3 times for no charge. The one thing I wish they would work on is better managing expectations on when I would get my car back, and when it is ready for pick up. Advice: assume the customer needs to get their car back asap and is juggling their personal schedule based on your time estimate. And when you provide a time frame for it to be ready, either meet it or call back and explain the delay. And when you promise you'll call the customer as soon as car is done, then call them and dont wait for the customer to call you asking if its ready. That is 5 star service.

SG
SCOTT G.
Topsfield, MA
Subaru Legacy
08/16/2020
A great place to fix your car
We trust M&J with all our vehicles!

DAVID B.
Beverly, MA
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
08/15/2020
M&J Specialties: Technical Expertise and Customer Service
I always feel good about dropping my 1986 Mercedes 560SL off at M&J. These guys know these cars inside and out and are passionate about the brand and serving their customers.