Business Solutions

M & M General Repair, Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CF
Cheryl F.
10/05/2022
Friendly, thorough, reasonably priced
The garage is excellent at communicating service and repairs that are needed before proceeding. The staff is friendly and they are reasonably priced. I...

JZ
Jay Z.
09/30/2022
Great, kind, mechanic shop!!!
Awesome local shop, everyone was extremely nice and welcoming, pricing was very fair, and went above and beyond with service. I have found my new mechanic!

John A.
09/29/2022
Tire Service
Quick and friendly service. Polite and helpful staff.

BT
Beverly T.
09/29/2022
Excellent service!!!
We were in a jam and needed to have a vibration checked out since we are leaving for a winter in Florida very soon. I called the places we usually use and...

Randall B.
09/28/2022
Inspection& oil change
Have been having work done for years and have not had any problems.