Robert M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the visit went great, he needed his tires rotated quickly and the business did it on the spot.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks Bob, we try our best!

Jared W.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/12/2019
State Inspection
Awesome! Very accommodating! Arranged to drop off my car after hours and pick it up after hours. Never spoke to anyone in person due to my crazy work schedule. They communicated everything over the phone and explained problems that were found. I appreciate how they didn’t just fix stuff and then hand over a huge bill like another place not far away did.
Car drives great now and worth the wait for parts. You get what you pay for and I definitely will be back! It’s hard to find a good shop these days- keep up the great work!!!!

Steve W.
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2019
Headlight replaced
Quick friendly same day excellent service!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Steve, we look forward to working for you in the new year.

BE
Barry E.
Mohnton, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Barry said his experience was good.

Joe R.
01/04/2019
Fantastic service!
M&M Automotive is a fantastic shop with great service. Kathy and Liz are always great to speak with at the front desk and Mike has gone above and beyond on previous service matters and he always makes time to answer any questions I have related to my vehicles. They’re definitely my go-to place and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Joe for the great vote of confidence in us! We greatly appreciate our customers and love all the comments. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Jeffrey L.
Volvo S60
12/31/2018
M&M General Repair
Great service and people at M&M
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Jeff for the great recommendation

Andy M.
New Holland, PA
12/27/2018
They fit me in on very short notice on a holiday week- great service!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Andy for the recommendation, wishing you a great new year.

Alan B.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/22/2018
Dependable and very capable mechanical service. Pleasant and cooperative environment.
I have been a longtime customer of M&M. My “likes” far outweigh my single “dislike”. Mechanical workmanship has always been of the highest caliber. I have never had reason to question their honesty or integrity. They are extremely attentive and cooperative. The customer environment is pleasant, respectful and very courteous. Owners Mike and Cathy are “first class”
in all aspects.
However, despite the aforementioned praise, “pricing” can often be a significant deterrent. In particular, preventive maintainance services. Financially, I cannot always justify allowing their service attributes to override substantial cost savings elsewhere. This is the hard fact of retirement and operating within a fixed income budget. Otherwise, I would be totally on board with M&M.
Al B.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Alan for you recommendations and I am sorry I did not have more time to chat with you that day, I was very busy.  Yes sometimes are prices are not the cheapest and that is because we always use good quality parts and top of the line Castrol fluids.  It is tough for us to keep up with all the expense of new technology.  We do try our best and we do understand. Wishing you and your family a blessed new year.

Robert M.
Morgantown, PA
12/19/2018
Care about their customers
Friendly and caring garage. They are very good at making repairs that will last. Eric did a great job working on my SUV.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you Robert for the great recommendation! We would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!

VR
Vernon G. R.
12/14/2018
excellence again
once again service was excellent, top quality and prompt. would always suggest them again and again.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Vernon, want to wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season

John H.
Mohnton, PA
12/12/2018
Very good adjustments.
Headlight adjusting was done excellent. Thanks
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you John for the great comment. We appreciate your business. Wanted to wish you and your family a happy holiday season. Tell Shawn we said hello!

FB
Frank B.
Honey Brook, PA
Ford RV Cutaway
12/10/2018
They do gray work.
They have always done the job. Great work and the price is right.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Frank, sorry it took us a little longer than expected.  We want to wish you a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Honda Accord Coupe
12/10/2018
Huge mistake going here. Will never do it again.
Recently moved to the area and went here because it was close to home. It was huge mistake and i will never be back. They wanted to charge me nearly 3 times the cost that the dealer wanted for oem parts. Plus nearly $100 for nothing but brake fluid and shop supplies. Can't believe anyone would pay these ridiculous prices.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2018

Frank, we are sorry you feel that way, but we charged you $76.46 which was for a passing emission test, washer fluid and a failed state inspection (which is the law when you decline repairs) and tax. We also quoted you a rear brake job for $358.63 which included, machine rotors, install rear brakes, flushing master cylinder, brake parts, fluids & supplies and tax. We always like to do a thorough job mainly for your safety and because we do stand behind our quality jobs, we try to include everything in our estimates to make sure we are covered. But if you are a regular customer you would also know that if we do not use all that we do not charge for it.  Many of our finished bills are less than we quote.  Also We do by law have a right to recharge for state inspection if we have to take the brakes apart to verify the repairs are done correctlyand I quess you did not like that either.  I sure hope you can find a local garage that better suits your needs. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season.

Volkswagen Passat
12/04/2018
Great experience
Very friendly! They were able to accommodate a next day appointment.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Kristine, we appreciate you comments, we can not always acommodate next day but we do try our best to get everybody in when we can.  We look forward to seeing you in the future. Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Ron S.
Bowmansville, PA
12/03/2018
M& M has given me reliable service for many years. That's important since I use my truck in my kitchen remodeling business and need someone I can count on.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Ron for the great recommendation, we know how important you truck is to your business so we try to make it happen on time for you! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season

John A.
11/29/2018
Repair Appointment
Quick, "walk-in" service to repair a flat tire. Always friendly & helpful staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you John we try our best! Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Jim D.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/28/2018
Professional service
Work was performed on time and my questions were answered clearly.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Jim for the great response, we try our best to keep our customers well informed on what we do to their vehicles. Hope you have a safe and happy holiday season.

Thomas M.
11/26/2018
First rate service!
M&M does a wonderful job with our car. Much above average- top notch
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Thomas, We do aim to please. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CF
Curtis F.
11/21/2018
Friendly, reliable, expert service.
As always, I received the quality of service I expect. All aspects of the service I received, was very friendly, professional, and as always, I was completely satisfied. I would recommend M&M to family and friends.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Curt, we really appreciate your vote of confidence. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

LH
Levi H.
11/20/2018
Small personal shop.
They communicate before they do additional work when they find additional problems.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/27/2018

We sure do Levi, We like to keep our customers well informed about the vehicles. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving