IG
Ida G.
Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020
Great service and friendly group of folks 😉
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you Ida for taking the time to review our company, it is always a pleasure. Have a wonderful fall

WO
William O.
Saturn Aura
09/09/2020
Good local quality service
Great staff that does a complete job on my car . I have been having all my cars serviced here for almost 20 years.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Bill for the great review, as usual it is great seeing and working with you. We look forward to the next 20 years. Take care

DO
David O.
Ephrata, PA
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
09/05/2020
M&M
I was impressed on how thorough they were. Great service. Great price. I will use M&M for all my vehicles from now on.
Thanks.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you David for the great review, we look forward to working for you again in the future! Welcome to the neighborhood.

WO
William O.
09/03/2020
Great work,great service at a fair price. Friendly staff
Great work,great service at a fair price. Friendly staff
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you Bill, it is always a pleasure working for you, have a great holiday weekend.

Jim D.
08/25/2020
Great high quality service
As a retired automotive marketing specialist I recognize a great shop when I see one. M&M has always exemplified the highest quality of professionalism in maintenance, repair and customer care. You vehicle will last much longer in the car. This is a Five-Star automotive business. A gem of Bowmansville!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you Jim for the great recommendation! We diffinity appreciate your feed back and we are proud to serve you!

KG
Kasey G.
Stevens, PA
Audi S3
08/25/2020
Professional and caring
I have been going here for years - I’ve never had a problem and trust them with my vehicle.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you Kasey for taking time out of you day to give us a review, we greatly appreciate it and Look forward to working for you in the future!

GM
Gretchen M.
East Earl, PA
08/24/2020
Trustworthy and Fast
Super great place to work with, they listen to your wants and needs and are willing to be flexible.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you Gretchen for taking time out of you day to give us a review, we greatly appreciate it and Look forward to working for you in the future!

LH
Larry H.
08/15/2020
Shop local!
Local shop by locals looks out for potential issues...preventing crisis!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for shopping local, we do appreciate that, we also appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to give us feedback. Have a great rest of the summer

Mohnton, PA
08/07/2020
Good people
Excellent service and courteous staff. Received phone calls before any repairs needed were done. No surprises when I got the bill. Cost was what the estimate was. Would recommend them for any automotive work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much  for taking time out of your busy day to give us a wonderful review. We will look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Have a wonderful safe rest of the summer.

Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you Ray for taking time out of your busy day to give us a recommendation, we really appreciate it and look forward to working for you in the future.

Steve W.
Jeep Patriot
08/07/2020
Car inspection and new spark plugs.
Open and honest communication on what our neeeds are today and what to look out for in the future.
Always friendly interaction with confidence in the work completed done at a fair price.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you Steve for taking time out of your busy day to give us a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure working for you, wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful rest of the summer. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Scott S.
Stevens, PA
08/03/2020
Reliable
Reliable
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you Scott for the review, hope you enjoy the rest of your summer

HM
Hilde M.
Bowmansville, PA
Lincoln Continental
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Hilde said they are wonderful people and they do a good job.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you Hilde, your are a wonderful customer also, hope you are feeling better soon

David L.
Ephrata, PA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
07/29/2020
Great service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you David for taking the time to rate us, we really appreciate it, hope you have a wonderful summer camping!

Ray R.
07/25/2020
Everyone at this facility always handles my needs in a very pleasant and professional mannor.
When ever I take my truck to them for service, everyone greats me and does a very thorough job of reviewing my needs. I have never had any problem with the work they do on the truck and it is a pleasure to deal with them.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/29/2020

Ray thank you for your great response and taking the time to do so.  We really appreciate getting feed back from our customers! Have a wonderful rest of the summer and stay cool!

James H.
Mohnton, PA
07/17/2020
engine light
great place to work with service is the best they get you in and out as fast as they can they go out of their way to help you
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you Jim for the great review, have a wonderful weekend.