Jim D.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2019
The dead battery in our Chevy Traverse was replaced on a busy Monday, including testing of the charging system. As always, M&M took very good care of our vehicle and kept us informed of all progress.

LH
Levi H.
04/16/2019
They honor the appointment times.
M&M does not surprise. They always communicate if there are additional issues before continuing with added work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Levi, we appreciate your comments and want to wish you and your family a blessed Easter!

AD
Andy D.
Volkswagen GTI
04/16/2019
Five star service
I had a urgent need for service due to an oversight on my part. I called early in the morning to see what they could do to fit me in, like most businesses they have a full schedule but they said drop off the vehicle and we'll see what we can do. To my surprise I received a call saying they made time and my vehicle is ready for pickup. Thanks again for the great service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the great response. We are only sorry we did not have time to also do your oil change, but we did get the inspection done! So suprised your son is now driving.  All the children we watch grow up !  Time flys when you are having fun.  Want to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful easter.

Honda Accord Coupe
04/11/2019
M&M Garage Bowmansville Pa
When I go to M & M's I can always count on the work being done right.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Ken for the great recommendation and We would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy Easter. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bowmansville, PA
Honda Fit
04/09/2019
Terrific staff
Only place I will ever take my car, excellent customer service, knowledgeable technicians!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you  for the vote of confidence! I am sorry I was not there to see you.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future

Timothy B.
04/05/2019
the people
the service is always great, and they treat you fairly
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Tim! Want to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Easter! Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Delwin D.
04/05/2019
Very fast service but I thought a bit pricey!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Yes Delwin our oil changes are  a bit higher than some however that is due to the fact that we use top quality parts and oils.  It is the best thing you can do to maintain the longevity of your engine. We use top quality castrol synthetic blend oil, wix oil filters, check all your fluids and grease all the front end parts. alot of places use the cheapest parts and fluids they can get.

John A.
04/04/2019
Inspection Appointment
Prompt and courteous service at my recent state inspection. Advised of cost for unexpected work needed. Always friendly staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you John for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

SK
Steve K.
04/02/2019
Go There! You’ll want to go back.
I made an appointment with M&M on a recommendation. I was completely impressed with the people and facility. Professional and personable folks. I will return for repairs and inspections as they come up, without hesitation. I highly recommend their services.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Awe, thank you Steve, for the great vote of confidence! We love hearing from our customers and we do aim to please! We also keep the safety of you and your family as a top priority and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a wonderful spring.

GA
Gary A.
East Earl, PA
Dodge Journey
04/02/2019
Oil change. Service vehicle
Great people and work with my schedule
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Gary, our only regret is that we could not get you in sooner, but we try our best, we look forward to seeing you in the future and Liz loves to flip for it! Have a great spring season.

James H.
Mohnton, PA
03/31/2019
car
yous always did a great job and yous did it again thank you all
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you James, you have always been a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your loyality! Have a great Spring

EW
Ed W.
Jeep Patriot
03/30/2019
Very pleased.
Thank you for reviewing the estimates we shared with you. We are so thankful for your honesty when speaking with us and your thoroughness in evaluating the concerns presented. The work was done promptly, and our vehicle runs beautifully now.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Ed for the vote of confidence in us.  We like to treat all our customers like family. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and want to wish you and your family a wonderful and safe spring season!

03/26/2019
Felt taken advantage of
I’ve used M&M in the past and was pleased with the service but when I had 2 lights installed on my truck recently and got charged $500 for labor alone I was completely flabbergasted.. if I had any idea it would cost anywhere close to that I would never have done it.. I would have very much appreciated a phone call with a heads up before going ahead and doing it.. but I paid it and will just know better for next time now..
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/28/2019

We are sorry you feel this way, However you purchased these aftermarket ghost lights and told us you wanted them recessed in lower front door panels wired into the dome light circuit and never even asked for a price so we did feel you knew what it may require. We had to remove both front door inside panels, mark and drill holes for the light assemblies, install lights, clock the positions, remove both wiring harness boots between door and a-pillar, run wires from doors to underneath the dash at lower fuse box, pull wiring diagrams and find power to dome lights, wire into that circuit , test operation and reassemble everything it was a very time comsumming job the we figured you had an idea how hard it was and you never asked for a price. We are sorry you feel that way but we only did the job the way you asked for it to be done.

Thomas M.
03/25/2019
Great!
Great
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and we look forward to working for you again. Wanted to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Easter

Jeep Cherokee
03/21/2019
Awesome service
The service is amazing. They are very thorough and honest. I wouldn’t go to any other garage.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you very much for that great review, we value our customers and look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a wonderful spring

SK
Scott K.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place was able to complete his vehicle in just a day.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Thanks for the vote of confidence and we look forward to working for you again in the future

03/19/2019
Local is best!
First it’s a local shop, second it is across the street from my home. Friendly, helpful staff. I love the reminder text.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you very much for the recommendation and we look forward to working for you again! have a great spring

Jenica M.
East Earl, PA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/19/2019
Fast and exceptional service
Great service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Jenica, have a wonderful spring and look forward to working for you again in the future.

HM
Hilde M.
Bowmansville, PA
Lincoln Continental
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Hilde said the business treated her right and the service was good.

Thank you Hilde, have a wonderful Easter

Robert S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/06/2019
Always there when you need them
Great place to take your car. Always there when you need them. Courtesy & friendly.

Always a pleasure! Happy Easter