11/12/2018
Honest & Dependable
Been going there since I could drive. I've always trusted their opinion to be in my cars, and my own, best interest. I never worry they are taking advantage of me. And I always feel confident & safe driving.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Micoleen for you vote of confidence. We will always have your best interest at heart, and promise to keep you vehicle in tip top shape. Have a great thanksgiving.

WC
William C.
Bowmansville, PA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
William said he has had a good experience at this business.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks you William for the vote of confidence

Justin H.
Dodge Charger
11/02/2018
Best service ever
I will not go anywhere else to have any of my vehicles worked on. Mike, Eric, and Tom are absolutely amazing mechanics. Great family atmosphere.

Thank you Justin. Have a great Thanksgiving

VF
Vince F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/02/2018
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320, tire alignment and misc.
M & M General Repair, Inc is a top shelf business operation! I am very pleased with every aspect of their service, from the communication and follow-up calls and emails, to the actual service. Thanks for all you do!

MN
Margaret N.
Lancaster, PA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said she would recommend this business for service.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/26/2018
Courteous service
I came in for emissions and inspection. They did the emissions first. Then told me I needed $2000 worth of repairs in order to pass inspection.

I wish they had told me that first so that I didnt waste money on emissions for a car I decided to junk.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/29/2018

I am very sorry, however the emission test is supposed to be done first according to the law, however you could always ask us to check it out before the emission test if you have a feeling it will not pass, but we would still have to charge for the time we spend checking it out

LA
Larry A.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/26/2018
2007 Mercury
Had SUV in for inspection, I was informed that there was a repair needed and a estimated cost. They always ask and give you a estimate before doing any work, very much apricated.
Inspection was done as well as the repair needed and as usual the estimate was on the money(no pun intended).
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you again for your great recommendation, It is great customers like you that keep us coming to work every day. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!

Joe G.
Roebling, NJ
Ram 3500
10/25/2018
Outstanding service!
I made an appointment to have my truck serviced today at M&M. I arrived a bit early and my truck was taken in early. The service was performed in a very timely manner. I am extremely pleased with the professionalism and friendliness of everyone, including Mike, Cathy, Liz and Eric. I’m very particular about who services my vehicles because I like perfection, and that’s what you get at M&M!! I live in New Jersey and patronize campgrounds nearby Bowmansville. I’m going to get all my service done at M&M because they are the best!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Joe! It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing again, hope you have a great Thanksgiving

FL
Fred L.
10/25/2018
Fred L
We are very thankful for the attention given to our family car!! We. highly recommend mike and Liz’s attention to our family needs and yours!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Fred for the great recommendation! We are here for all your car care needs and concerns

Dorcas G.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dorcas stated she was satisfied with the service

KC
Ken C.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/23/2018
M&M Garage Bowmansville Pa
I want to thank M&M for getting my Honda in for an Oil change and tire rotation, before I was leaving on a trip the next day. They were sensitive to my needs, and they were able to get the Honda in before I left for the trip. Thanks again M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/24/2018

You are very welcome, we sure hope you have a wonderful trip!

Caia H.
East Earl, PA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Caia said she was satisfied with the service.

10/16/2018
Ford Escape Service
Great job!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks John, we try our best !

Jordon H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Jordon said the business's staff explains things in good detail.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Jordon we like to keep our customers informed about all their vehicle needs

John A.
10/13/2018
Repair Appointment
Got quick appointment, serviced promptly, friendly staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you John! Hope to see you again in the years to come

Jeffrey L.
Volvo S60
Always dependable and fair
For going on 20 years we haven’t taken our cars anywhere else for service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Jeff, we greatly appreciate you loyalty! Hope to be serving you and Rita for the next 20 years !

DK
Darla K.
Acura RDX
Flexible
I discovered my headlight was burnt out Thursday. I called M&M Friday morning and they squeezed me in that day. It is nice to have an auto repair shop that is understanding and flexible.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Darla, sometimes it is just impossible to sqeeze customers in but you lucked out that day and we do aim to please! Hope to see you again in the future

EW
Ed W.
Jeep Patriot
10/12/2018
Great Customer service ,treated like family,car issues fixed 100% complete. Work cost very competitive. Were every body knowes your name.
You are somebody,a person,a valid customer.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Ed !  We really enjoyed you comments, we love our customers and they are like family! Thank  you again

ER
Earl R.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2018
Urgency in handling problems
.When preparing to hook up.camper I discovered the fwd o n pickup not working. With all the rain we we are having,I was unable to back into my yard too Hook up. Called m and m. Even .though they were very busy, they said to bring truck out for them to look at. Eric checked it and found split acuum line. He replaced it and.we were good to go.. Kudos to M and M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Earl, We hope we made your camping weekend alittle better, enjoy!

Jim W.
Ephrata, PA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they were informative and did a good job.