CF
Curtis F.
10/18/2019
Friendly, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable staff
I truly appreciate you working me in on short notice, to correct the problem with our car today. Thank you so much!

CQ
Carol Q.
10/17/2019
Great Service & People
Took my car in for inspection & emissions. Quick appointment, good service & very nice personnel. I also like the mom & pops instead of the larger businesses. I try to spend my money in my own community & I'm glad I found M & M. Good job guys!!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Awe, thank you Carol for the great recommendation, we do appreciate you taking the time to comment and we like to spend our money in our home town also. Bowmansville is a great place to live and work, If you don't see you hope you have a safe and happy holiday season and we look forward to working for you in the new year.

FG
Fred G.
Pontiac Sunfire
10/09/2019
They are knowledgeable, fair, and reasonably priced.
They treat there customers with respect, and are fair and honest
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Fred we are glad we had the opportunity to work on  your Pontiac Sunfire and look forward to working for you again in the upcoming new year.

10/09/2019
They have a personal touch.
They seem to Care about the customer. Thanks for your professionalism.

Jim D.
Narvon, PA
10/08/2019
M&M really looks out for my best interests.
I had new tires installed this week at M&M. They did not do an alignment afterward, as I anticipated. When asked, they advised that the old tires showed no wear that would require an alignment. I really appreciate the honesty and professionalism each time I bring my vehicle to M&M. Great honest folks and great service at reasonable prices. They look out for your pocketbook as well as your vehicle.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Jim for your great review.  We will keep an eye on those new tires and rotate when needed and surely let you know if we see any problems.  We look forward to seeing you again and have a safe and wonderful fall season!

Christine H.
10/05/2019
!
Always happy with their thorough work on our cars!! Staff very kind also!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Christine for the great recommendation, we appreciate your patronage and always look forward to chatting with you, Have a safe and wonderful fall!

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
10/05/2019
Honesty
It is nice to have a mechanic you can trust!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Andrew for the great recommendation Eric will be please to know and we look forward to working on you Honda again in the future, have a safe and wonderful fall!

Robert W.
10/03/2019
You always feel special
I always leave feeling like they built their team and business just for me. If I had to chose one word to describe M & M it would be “Excellence”.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Awe thank you Bob, we really appreciate the compliment, we do like to treat our customers like family! Have a safe and happy fall season.

John L.
Ephrata, PA
Toyota Avalon
10/02/2019
Alignment
Very satisfied with the alignment that was done on my car. Excellent print out showing the before and after adjustments that were made to the car. Ease of making the appointment and picking up the car on time along with great work make this garage a stand out.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you John, we appreciate your feed back, we do specialize in alignments and are so happy you are well pleased we look forward to working for you again in the future.

David R.
09/28/2019
Easy to schedule oil changes and service
Efficient oil changes and inspection services. Their reasonable prices are posted on the wall in the office so you know what you are paying for. Friendly employees, quality service! Highly recommend using M&M for all of your automotive needs!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you David for the great recommendation, we will look forward to working with you again in the future, enjoy the wonder fall weather.

Thomas M.
09/19/2019
Excellent garage
We got new tires installed today. Very nice work, much better than average
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Tom we really appreciate you taking the time to give us a recommendationl. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

Katie M.
Kia Sorento
09/12/2019
The people and quality
I know my car is in great care when it’s there!
I also know that it is looked over completely and honestly.
Just an overall great experience ever time
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Awe, thank you Katie, we really appreciate your response.  We do try our best and love our work. So thank you again, have a safe and wonderful weekend

BK
Brandon K.
New Holland, PA
09/11/2019
5 stars.
They are an honest and trustworthy garage that will fix it right the first time. What more could you ask for in a garage. They will forever have my business.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Brandon for the great response, and we sure do appreciate your business and loyalty! Have a great rest of your week.

Robert H.
08/27/2019
Educated and they care,
They are professional educated and they invest in their company they are way above any other garage in the area
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you Bob for the great recommendation and your confidence in us to take care of your jeep. We think of our customers as family and always try to stay on top of things. Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful Labor day weekend.

Aaron M.
08/21/2019
Honest mechanics right here
We have been taking our cars here since we moved to the area about 4 years. They are always honest with us and reasonably priced. Ladies at the front desk are helpful and cordial as well. The yearly reminder that my inspection is running out is a plus!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Aarin for the great review, we are always happy to work on you honda pilot for you and we will look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a safe and wonderful Labor day coming up.

James G.
Bowmansville, PA
GMC Acadia
08/21/2019 Category: Service
James said the people at the business have been good to him. He does not have any complaints about the good work.

JV
Jeff V.
08/19/2019
Good Shop
Good mechanics who care about the quality of their work. Honest and conscientious staff and ownership.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Jeff for giving us the opportunity to work on you Ford Escape, we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Liz B.
Lebanon, PA
Acura ILX
08/10/2019
Thank You!
My tire gauge went on yesterday and I stoped in tail end of the day unannounced.The man at the counter did not hesitate and looked at my car immediately. He fixed my tire instead of trying to convince me to get a new one and explained by winter I may need to get a new one.Thank you for the repair and taking the time when I knew you just wanted to go home. This is my second time to the shop and now I will be a life long customer. Thank you for all of your help.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Liz for the great vote of confidence in us.  We do try to go above and beyond for our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mohnton, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/07/2019
Great work
My family and I have been taking all of it cars to them for years they've always treated us right and got the job done
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the great response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Narvon, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/02/2019
Courteous and professional
They provided me with a clear understanding of my vehicle’s condition-and made recommendations for future visits.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you , we always try to prepare our customers for future repairs and we also send inspect and recommendation reminders to help you keep your vehicles in tip top shape.  Have a wonderful summer