10/09/2019
They have a personal touch.
They seem to Care about the customer. Thanks for your professionalism.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/02/2019
Courteous and professional
They provided me with a clear understanding of my vehicle’s condition-and made recommendations for future visits.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you , we always try to prepare our customers for future repairs and we also send inspect and recommendation reminders to help you keep your vehicles in tip top shape.  Have a wonderful summer

Mike W.
East Earl, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/29/2019
First time here was told about service and attention to details I’ll be back
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your response, we will be happy to service your vehicle in the future and look forward to a great working relationship with you and your family!  Have a great rest of the summer.

Delwin D.
04/05/2019
Very fast service but I thought a bit pricey!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Yes Delwin our oil changes are  a bit higher than some however that is due to the fact that we use top quality parts and oils.  It is the best thing you can do to maintain the longevity of your engine. We use top quality castrol synthetic blend oil, wix oil filters, check all your fluids and grease all the front end parts. alot of places use the cheapest parts and fluids they can get.

AH
Aaron H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the service was done well.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Aaron, I am sorry we could not get you in sooner, we try our best! We are blessed to be so busy on one hand but hard to get everyone in on the other. Hope to see you soon! Have a great week

Alan B.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/22/2018
Dependable and very capable mechanical service. Pleasant and cooperative environment.
I have been a longtime customer of M&M. My “likes” far outweigh my single “dislike”. Mechanical workmanship has always been of the highest caliber. I have never had reason to question their honesty or integrity. They are extremely attentive and cooperative. The customer environment is pleasant, respectful and very courteous. Owners Mike and Cathy are “first class”
in all aspects.
However, despite the aforementioned praise, “pricing” can often be a significant deterrent. In particular, preventive maintainance services. Financially, I cannot always justify allowing their service attributes to override substantial cost savings elsewhere. This is the hard fact of retirement and operating within a fixed income budget. Otherwise, I would be totally on board with M&M.
Al B.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Alan for you recommendations and I am sorry I did not have more time to chat with you that day, I was very busy.  Yes sometimes are prices are not the cheapest and that is because we always use good quality parts and top of the line Castrol fluids.  It is tough for us to keep up with all the expense of new technology.  We do try our best and we do understand. Wishing you and your family a blessed new year.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/26/2018
Courteous service
I came in for emissions and inspection. They did the emissions first. Then told me I needed $2000 worth of repairs in order to pass inspection.

I wish they had told me that first so that I didnt waste money on emissions for a car I decided to junk.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/29/2018

I am very sorry, however the emission test is supposed to be done first according to the law, however you could always ask us to check it out before the emission test if you have a feeling it will not pass, but we would still have to charge for the time we spend checking it out

Dorcas G.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dorcas stated she was satisfied with the service
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/15/2018

Caia H.
East Earl, PA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Caia said she was satisfied with the service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/24/2018

SR
Steve R.
Bowmansville, PA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend the business for service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Steve for recommending our business

Jarren R.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Jarren said he thought the business had high prices, but the service was good. They did a good job.

JY
Jeff Y.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was good.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you Jeff! We want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

MK
Matthew K.
Ford Flex
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Matthew's ex-wife. She said this business has great, dependable people. The prices are a little high.

IP
Ivan P.
Pennsylvania
Subaru Impreza
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Ivan said this business knew what they were talking about. They got the custom part he needed, but the price seemed a little high.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for the recommendation, we may be alittle higher than some shops but we always strive to do a quality job with highly qualified personel.

James H.
04/25/2017
cant get any better
the people are very friendly and ready to answer all of your questions
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/25/2017

Thanks Jim, we try our best.

Chris W.
Ephrata, PA
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he had no problems with the good service provided by this business.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/20/2017

Thank you Chris, we will be looking for some bar-b-que from that trailer in the future

CY
Chris Y.
GMC Sierra
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the work was good. They were efficient and fast but it was more expensive that he expected. He would still like to look at the work a little more closely. One of his friends would recommend them as well.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/28/2017

Yes we are not the cheapest shop in town, however keeping our technicians up to date on all new and upcoming vehicles is also very expensive.  We do try to quote every job before we do it. However sometimes jobs do get a bit more involved.  Hopefully you will give us another try.

Mervin H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/16/2017 Category: Service
Mervin said he had to pay for the service.

HF
Hunter F.
Lancaster, PA
11/01/2016 Category: Service
Hunter said he is happy with the service and the business was polite.

Joel S.
BMW 323i
10/01/2016
Friendly, reliable
M&M has been reliable in their service and prompt in addressing our needs with several family-owned vehicles. Their manner is friendly and professional. No run-arounds and no double talk.