EZ
Edward Z.
Jeep Compass
01/22/2020
Quality service and staff
Having an 8 AM appointment and waiting allows me coffee, TV, morning paper, short walk down the road to Ranck's for breakfast, or the post office. The one thing better than all that are the super people at M & M. Thanks to Mike, Cathy, Liz and the mechanics for doing it right the first time, and also quick service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Awe, thank you Ed for such a gracious recommendation! It is people like you that make coming to work each day great. Thank you again, have a safe and warm winter!

LD
Lori D.
Kia Soul
01/21/2020
My Kia
I was having some issues with my engine light being on for a few days and they were able to squeeze me in, in the same week that this started. Fast and friendly and helpful.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Lori for taking the time to give us a great recommendation! Have a safe and warm winter.

Joe L.
01/17/2020
They checked the truck provided a quote and explanation and were far
They did a great job in every aspect
And appreciate all their efforts
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Joe for taking the time to rate us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you in the future. Have a warm and safe winter.

KC
Ken C.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/14/2020
Satisfied Customer
Thanks to M&M for the great service I get from them. I called for an oil change because I was going on a trip. They got me in right away. That's the kind if service that I expect and get at M&M garage in Bowmansville. I can always depend on good service, and it is always done right. Thanks M&M
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you Ken for the great recommendation! We try our best, most of the time we are booked out 2 weeks right now. We wish we could find some more responsible technicians but they are hard to find. Have a great trip

GM
Gretchen M.
East Earl, PA
01/09/2020
Great People
I can’t say enough good things about M&M. I trust them completely and take all of our vehicles there for service. Liz, Kathy and Eric are great!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/09/2020

Awe, thank you Gretchen, we really appreciate your feed back, we do have alot of great customers and we love hearing from them.  We all do our best to treat our customers the way we want to be treated! Have a great new year.

Dana H.
01/09/2020
Reliable
Thank you guys for great work and always done on time.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Dana for putting your trust in us to take care of your vehicles.

Robert W.
01/08/2020
Service Excellence
A benchmark for service excellence. Everyone takes pride in assuring you are thrilled to be their customer.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you Bob, we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to send us a review. We truely do like keeping our customers and neighbors happy. Have a wonderful 2020

LA
Larry A.
HUMMER H3
01/05/2020
2007 Hummer
The engine in my 2007 Hummer expired and needed to be replace. This in itself is a very expensive issue,once again M&M did the research and found the best deal on a rebuilt engine. They installed the rebuilt engine and the Hummer is running great. Thank you M&M for your reliable service making a bad situation bearable. I also would like to state that they recommended a few items that may need to be corrected in the near future be done now(clutch,steering pump) which in fact saved a lot of extra labor since the engine was out now.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you again Larry for the great response. It is not always easy to give someone bad new about needing an engine.  But we do our best to take care of our customers. Hopefully yoy will have a wonderful New Year

Hyundai TUCSON
01/02/2020
Awesome
Very friendly, and fast service. Will be going back 😊
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you, we look forward to working with you in future.

LH
Larry H.
12/30/2019
Surprised in Bowmansville
I was surprised when they honored a free oil change that I had forgotten! Classy!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/31/2019

Thanks for the recommendation and have a wonderful New Year

Donald S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/29/2019
Top Shelf!
Thorough, informative and very customer friendly!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation! Wishing you guys a wonderful safe New Year! We look forward to working with you in the new year

Jill G.
Jeep Cherokee
12/29/2019
Very fast, great communication
Dropped car off overnight for inspection and was notified prior to 8am that it was completed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/30/2019

Yes Jill we have been working alot of overtime! Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! We look forward to working with you in the New Year.

LA
Larry A.
12/23/2019
@007 Chev Equinox
Developed a heater core leak and also the temp gauge was acting up. As usual M&M repaired both problems in a timely manor and at a reasonable cost. One of the things I like is that they take the time to explain all options for the repairs needed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Larry, We appreciate your confidence in us.  Wishing you and your family have a wonderful Christmas

HM
Hilde M.
Lincoln Continental
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Hilde said she is so pleased with them. They do a wonderful job for her. They are wonderful people and good business people.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you Hilde, we sure appreciate your business and want to wish you a Merry Christmas

KG
Kasey G.
Stevens, PA
Audi S3
12/10/2019
Professional, friendly and consistent
I trust this garage with my baby (Audi S3) as they are knowledgeable and always friendly and professional
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Kasey for the great trust in us. Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday season!