Overall Rating 4.8181809/5Overall Rating 4.8181809/5Overall Rating 4.8181809/5Overall Rating 4.8181809/5rating 4.8181809
Overall Rating 2.90909/5Overall Rating 2.90909/5rating 2.90909rating 2.90909rating 2.90909

Poplarville, MS
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.
Service was completed in an timely manner.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the Great 5 Star Review! I appreciate you and your business here.  It is always a pleasure assisting you and look forward to the next. If you need anything in the mean time dont hesitate to let us know.  Thank you again!

Robert B.
Decatur, MS
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I went to Grubbs Hyundai because I was disappointed with another Hyundai dealer and was in Hattiesburg on business. Salesman was likable and not too pushy. Second trip I made purchase. I just had my first scheduled service and was happy with the service. So far they’ve met my expectations and I am beginning to trust them more than past dealers.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate you and your business here. I hope to exceed your expectations in the future and you feel completely confident in Us that We are going to meet your needs. I look forward to your next visit and hope you have a great day! Thank you again!

Joseph C.
Poplarville, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Friendly Personal
All employees from the greeting service, technical people and office people are very helpful and handle there positions very well.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments about Our Service Team! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to the next. In the mean time if there is anything we can do or answer any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you again and have a great week!

PR
Philip R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, nice clean enviroment
Quick service, great staff, always helpful
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your loyalty to MGH! Its always good to see you. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again and have a great week!

Lorie S.
Oil changed
Always courteous!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for the Great Review! It is always a pleasure to serve and speak with you. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Thank you again and have a great day!

Johnny B.
Sumrall, MS
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast work
Work done quickly with no problems. Friendly atmosphere, smiles from everyone on staff.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 Stars and Comments! We appreciate your loyalty to MGH. Of course if there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to call. Thank you again and have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/06/2018 Category: Service
clean
nice people
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you! I appreciate the Great Review and the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do and I look forward to your next appointment!

LE
Larry E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Great people
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Always a pleasure serving you! Thank you for the Great Review and your loyal business. If I can assist with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great week!

Purvis, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
service
My appointment was schedule and I was told how long it would take and that it would be 2 1/2 hours. So i had someone pick me up and when I returned 2 and 1/2 hours later I waited about 5 to 10 mins and was ready to go.
Thank you for always being so friendly and helpful!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and your business! It is always a pleasure serving you and we look forward to your visits. If you need anything at all please let us know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

GG
Gaynell G.
Philadelphia, MS
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff
Easy to schedule desired appt. date and time. Excellent service in a timely manner.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. Have a great weekend and let us know if we can do anything for you!

Shea C.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Did a great job. Had the parts in stock to correct issue. Person at desk realized I had extended warranty that covered so she was able to reduce cost down to just my deductible. Saved me about 250.00
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and we absolutely look forward to the next. Have great weekend and let us know if we can do anything for you!

EG
Elizabeth G.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick serivice
Mack Grubbs accommodated my last minute change of schedule for my tire rotation, and still had me out and on my way in a very timely manner. Their waiting room is comfortable, and overall the whole service experience was pleasant.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much for the Great Review and Comments! We are excited to have you part of the MGH Family and look forward to serving you. If there is anything we can do or answer any questions you may have on your new Santa Fe please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again and have a great week!

Robert M.
Columbia, MS
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Qualified and friendly employees!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the Great Review! I appreciate you and your business here at MGH! If we can assist with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great week!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly first class dealership.
The staff treats me as a valued customer and always addresses any of my concerns. Mack Grubbs has always professionally resolved any issue I have had and I would rate them as one of the best dealerships I have ever done business with.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Excessive wait time for an oil change and tire rotation.
An hour and a half in the waiting room for an oil change with an advanced appointment is excessive.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

I'm very sorry we did not meet your expectations. We strive for excellence, and apparently we missed that mark at your visit with us. I would love to talk with you and see how we can improve and make your experience more enjoyable in the future.

THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I have tried to reach out to you concerning this and I again apologize My Service Team did not meet Our expectations. I also feel you should know the customer whom "left before you" was actually only getting a shuttle to the mall while we performed services on their vehicle. We always take our appointments before our walk-ins. I hope that you will consider reaching out to us and give us another opportunity to serve you.

THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We are required to send a Re-Score after so many days of your service visit and I ask that you would consider giving us a better score. I understand we still have not spoken and If you can not grade us higher for the attempt to resolve your service experience, please do not complete the Re-Score as this greatly affects us. We hope that you will give Us the opportunity to show that You are important to Us and we understand we have nothing without our Customers. We will use your experience as a learning tool for the future so that we can absolutely better our customers Service Experience.

GL
Gloria L.
Carriere, MS
Very accommodating
Friendly staff and get you in out in a timely manner
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the great review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. Have a wonderful weekend!

CD
Catherine D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service!
I love that when I take my car to the Hyundai dealership that I always receive great customer service no matter if its general car servicing or replacing my transmission! Thanks Tommy!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Its always a pleasure serving you! Thank you for the kind words! If you ever need anything, please let us know. Have a great week!

RV
Richard V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service
Reservations make for fast service!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Petal, MS
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I was welcomed and told how long it would be. The time was spot on. Polite service and quality work.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

We strive for quick service, but quality work. Glad to know we met your expectations! Thank you for your business, and the great review.

TH
Tamika H.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and always friendly
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We love to know we have happy customers. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything.

David M.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
The people
Did everything I asked for and recommended service needed.

For some reason the Automatic Service Reminder had been switched off, at my request it was turned on for 6 month intervals.

All of the people here are outstanding, Sales, Service, Phone operators, etc.
That is why we bought 4 Hyundai's from the Dealer and have all our service performed here.

My wife is bringing her vehicle in next week.

EMIL Zimmermann
BAILEY D W. from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We always look forward to your visit with us and it's always a pleasure to serve you. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Bailey Webb