Overall Rating 4.7777767/5Overall Rating 4.7777767/5Overall Rating 4.7777767/5Overall Rating 4.7777767/5rating 4.7777767

WC
Wesley C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Gett'n the job done
Tommy and the crew went out of their way again to get us rolling again. Very thankful and pleased.

Richard H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Waiting
Need chargers in waiting room for phones and tablets.

Sumrall, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
First service experience
Had the oil changed, tires rotated on my Santa Fe--the first service needed since I bought the vehicle.
Was able to leave the vehicle while we went to a doctor's appointment. Everything was ready when we returned.
Friendly and helpful staff/service personnel. Likely will go back, although my husband is used to changing oil, etc.
when needed.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank You for your business and kind Comments! We welcome you to the Hyundai Family and look forward to serving you. If we can assist with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Your Service Experience is very important to us so if there is something we could help with to exceed your expectations please let us know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Tylertown, MS
Service department
The service department really helped me out. I needed new drive belts and they were not in so they made worked around my busy schedule to make sure I could get them and in a timely manner. Even offered to drive me to school and drive my car to school when it was finished if I could not pick it up. I would highly recommend this dealership and department. Extremely accommodating and will work with you to make sure you have the best experience possible.
6714ffcf642773869e4308fcfcd32281?s=28
BAILEY D W. from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to serving you and we appreciate you being such a great customer! Please let us know if you need anything.

Bailey Webb
Service Advisor

Excellent Service!
Glenn Lamon says hello as always. Bailey efficiently answers questions or finds out if she doesn’t know. Tommy Stuchen makes sure customers needs are met and expects the best out of his crew. I don’t know the mechanics by name that have worked on my car, but I’m thankful they do a great job and appreciate them. You guys are the best in Hattiesburg!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for the compliments! It is always a pleasure to serve you and I appreciate your kindness. If you need anything at all please let us know even if you do just have a question. I hope you have a fantastic weekend I we look forward to seeing you next service visit!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Best in the business
Obviously a well run company from top to bottom. Always a smile on the face of every employee and they are always glad to see you.

The General Manger and owner are to be commended for building such an amazing team.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliments! We appreciate You and Your loyalty to the MGH Family! If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to let Us know. I hope you have a great weekend and I look forward to serving you next visit!

Charlotte M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Tommy was quick to work me in the schedule to fix a flat tire. He was so courteous and had the tire fixed and I was out of there in no time at all.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the Great Review! I appreciate you and your loyalty to MGH. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call me. I look forward to serving you next visit and may you have a great day!

DJ
Dorothy J.
Foxworth, MS
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your business and the Great Review! It was a pleasure serving you and if you need anything at all or even just have a question please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again and I hope you have a great week!

Tiffany S.
Moselle, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, very helpful and cleanest garage I’ve ever seen.
Got the job done in a timely manner, friendly and helpful service,. The garage is the most organized and cleanest I’ve ever seen. I was very impressed.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! We believe if we take pride in our business it shows we will take pride in maintaining your vehicle and taking care of Our Customer. I appreciate you and your business. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you again and I look forward to serving you soon!

Sumrall, MS
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Tireless
Sad that you don't even get a spare tire when you buy a vehicle here was my biggest disappointment.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to speak with Me today! It is very important that Our Team provides the best service experience to each of our customers. Our conversation has helped me understand more about your service experience and I look forward to serving you on your next service. In the mean time if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call me. Thank you again and have a great day!

Melissa B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Job Well Done
As always the staff was professional, the service was done quickly and well. I prefer using your service department but am unable to routinely now because it is not open on Saturday and most of the time I am not off work during the week.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the Great Reveiw and Comments! I understand the work schedule can make things difficult getting in for service but always check and see if there is something we can assist with such as a shuttle to work or rental vehicles. We value your business and are here to serve. If we can help with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great week!

Shelby M.
Lumberton, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department.
Tommy and all of the guys in the service department went above and beyond to make my service visit as convenient as possible, and made sure my car was running correctly .
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for the Great Review and Comments! It is always such a pleasure serving you and I look forward to each of your visits. If you need anything at all please let me know. Thank you again and have a great week!

BD
Bleandia D.
State Line, MS
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome great service dept and customer service
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the Great Review! I appreciate you and your business. If I can help with anything at all please do not hesitate to let Us know. Thank you again and have a great day!

Sandra M.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
My vehicle was ready on time and the staff was very friendly.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and your business. We are always here to serve so if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

CT
Charles T.
Petal, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Honest
Amazing service
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate your business and Loyalty to MGH! If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again and have a great day!

AH
A. H.
Seminary, MS
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is fast and efficient
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! Your business is important to us and I appreciate you. If you need anything at all or just have a question, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you again and have a great day!

Poplarville, MS
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people.
Good job. Need to improve service time if possible.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

I appreciate you and your business.  I have tried calling and reaching out to you to discuss your concern.  I apologize you feel it may have taken too long to complete your services. We completed your oil change service and completed a recall which involved us replacing your transmission inhibitor switch in just over an hours time. I would really like the opportunity to explain this more to you and discuss how we could improve your service visit. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

AW
Angel W.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service!
I love this place! I was concerned about them not changing something that the book said they were suppose to change, so I called. When I spoke with them they made sure to explain that it didn’t need to be changed just yet. I asked why and was told that it was still good to use and they didn’t want to change it just for the sake of money. I was told that they don’t charge people just because they can. I really appreciated it! He told me to call anytime I had a question or or problem and they will do anything to fix it! The customer service of this place is outstanding all around. I am one of the few people that use a dealership to do oil changes and I don’t care! The prices are not outrageous at all.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you so much for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate You and Your business here at MGH! I really do mean if you need anything at all or just have a question, please do not hesitate to call me. It is a pleasure serving you and look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great week!

Donna W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Friendly Service Dept.
Exceptional friendly service Dept. and the wait time for my service call was a very reasonable time frame. Keep up the great Service Department Tommy!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you so much! It is always a pleasure serving you and I look forward to your visits. If you need anything at all please let me know. Thank you again and have a great week!

T
T.
Purvis, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Your service manager is extremely good looking and very professional. Top notch service every time I go there. Always exceeds expectations.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank You for the Great Review and Comments (I think, ha)!  I appreciate your business and loyalty to MGH! If you need anything at all please do not hesitate ask. Thank you again and have a fantastic week!