Overall Rating 4.8461531/5Overall Rating 4.8461531/5Overall Rating 4.8461531/5Overall Rating 4.8461531/5rating 4.8461531
Overall Rating 2.84615/5Overall Rating 2.84615/5rating 2.84615rating 2.84615rating 2.84615

EZ
Emil Z.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
People
People are the reason we keeping buying and coming back for service.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Good vehicles, good service
Their cars are good so not much need for repairs. People are always very friendly at Mack Grubbs.

GY
George Y.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealership
Great people to deal with. Tommy and his servicemen do a great job making sure my car is in the best condition it can be. Totally professional in all areas. They should be the Service Department of the industry winners!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Kind Comments! I appreciate you and your loyalty to MGH! It is always a pleasure serving you and look forward to your visits. If I can assist with anything please let me know. Thank you again and have a great week!

Poplarville, MS
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Great friendly service
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliments! I appreciate you and your business. If we can help with anything else please let us know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

James M.
Laurel, MS
Excellent Service Manager
They go above and beyond to help
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! It was a pleasure helping you and I will look forward to your visits. If I can assist with anything please let me know. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

RV
Robert V.
Perkinston, MS
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service people are friendly and very efficient.
Waiting room was clean, service rep was friendly and knowledgeable. Very professional. They finished the repair in record time.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliments! It was a pleasure serving you and look forward to your next visit. If I can assist with anything please let me know. Thank you again and have a great day!

Petal, MS
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I'm always provided with enough information about what needs to be done on my car to make an informed decision.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and your loyalty to keep returning for your service needs. If I can assist with anything please let me know. Thank you again and have a great day!

Judith F.
Summit, MS
Very efficient staff!
The service staff is always ready to take car & do the job.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliment! It is always a pleasure serving you and I look forward to your next visit. If I can help with anything please let me know. Thank you again!

RV
Richard V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Made my appointment on line. Was in and out in less than an hour. Everyone was so personable. From GM to sales force all say hello and more.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! We appreciate you and your loyalty to MGH. If I can assist with anything please let me know. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

GG
Gregory G.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business!
Service is always fast but thorough, the staff is always courteous and professional. We bought our first Hyundai here three years ago and have never, ever had the first complaint about the car or the dealership or any of the associated staff. We recently upgraded to a newer model...and our daughter bought her first new car here as well.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! We can not express enough how much we appreciate You and Your family! It is always a pleasure doing business with you and we will continue to serve you like family. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a wonderful week!

BD
Bleandia D.
Leakesville, MS
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Quality great service LOVE my Hyundai Sante fe Sport.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! It is always a pleasure serving you and I look forward to our visits. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great week!

AH
A. H.
Seminary, MS
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
We bought a service contract when we bought the car. We have had it in twice. The only thing they have done is change the oil. They have not rotated the tires, etc. Do we have to tell them what the service contract says when we go in? We were under the impression that the contract would come up when our name is input for service. They were charging us for the oil change but we told them we had the service contract.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the 5 Stars! I certainly appreciate you and your business.  We will be reaching out to you Monday concerning your service contract and answer all of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you then and have a great weekend!

Roger S.
Purvis, MS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Amazing people
The workers have always been real friendly and helpful when I go in.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your Business and feedback. I appreciate you and the opportunity to serve you. I do apologize for the wait. I will be looking into this for you and meeting with my team about your concern. I look forward to your next visit and if there is anything at all that we can do please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great day!

GD
Gloria D.
Mount Hermon, LA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
customer service is excellent. I was treated like family.
Overall visit was great and professional.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! We do appreciate you and your business here at MGH.  We like to think our customers are part of a special Hyundai Family, So if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving!

WA
William A.
Columbia, MS
11/19/2018 Category: Service
this visit on Friday not enough workers all off for weekend
good.Miss Bailey very good help
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for your business. My apologies for it seems we continue to fall short of your expectations.  We have discussed and strive each visit to make your service experiences pleasurable. Bailey has done a phenomenal job ensuring outstanding Service to Our Customers, However your derogatory statement that our service team was understaffed is false.  We employee Great people with integrity and morals who work very hard and give customers their best. We are here to assist you as we always have and I guarantee My Team will always provide you with the absolute best Service Experience.  I appreciate you and may you and your Family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Laurel, MS
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service. The team lets you know every detail before service of vehicle. Keep up the good work
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and the opportunity to serve you. If we can help with anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving!

Toni B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
A+
A
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your Feedback. I appreciate you and your business. We want our customers to have the very best service experience and I hope that yours was great. If there is anything I can assist with or improve your experience please do not hesitate to call. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

TH
Tamika H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, and prompt on timing.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate your business and If there is anything I can assist with please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Joanna L.
Seminary, MS
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The service staff provided friendly and competent help!
Bailey D. Webb, especially, was so courteous and helpful! She answered ever question, and helped get my car fixed while I was working so I didn’t lose time while it was being repaired!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! Bailey is Great in serving customers. I appreciate you and your business. If there is anything Bailey or Myself can assist with please let me know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

VL
Vivian L.
Moselle, MS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great, personal service
What more can I say, Great, Personal service...
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and your continued loyalty to MGH. It has always been a pleasure serving you and I look forward to your next visit. I will let you know when your part arrives. Thank you again and have a great day!