Overall Rating 4.8461531/5Overall Rating 4.8461531/5Overall Rating 4.8461531/5Overall Rating 4.8461531/5rating 4.8461531
Overall Rating 2.84615/5Overall Rating 2.84615/5rating 2.84615rating 2.84615rating 2.84615
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Sumrall, MS
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Clicking brakes
Been twice with clicking brake sound. First visit I was told it was dust in the brake drum. Second visit I was told brakes need adjusted. The car just now has 10 thousand miles on it. Nothing should need adjusting. The Hyundai experience has been very disappointing.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to let Our Team help you with your concern.  Hyundai allows a 1yr/12k mile adjustment warranty on all Hyundai's due to that everyones driving habits may differ and cause the need for adjustments to make the vehicle right for you.  I understand this can be inconvenient and not ideal for a new car however We are here to help! Whether its adjustments or replacement we will make your vehicle right.  Please do not hesitate to call me and keep me updated on your concerns. Thank  you and have a great day!

Megan M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Services were explained well.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you and your business. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with.

AH
Alvin H.
Columbia, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding operation !! I enjoy every vist
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback! If there is anything we can do to make sure your next service is a 5 star experience, please let me know!! Have a wonderful day!

WJ
William J.
Moselle, MS
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept
always fast and efficient. great staff and Tommy is the best.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars and great review! We appreciate your business. Please never hesitate to call if there is anything we can do for you.

Bailey Webb

Lakeisha B.
Laurel, MS
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. L Broyles
The people at Mack Grubbs are awesome. They took care of me and met my every need. They also were so considered and answered all my questions. Their attitudes were very professional and caring. Special thanks to Mr. Tommy for always been available to take my calls.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you, Mrs. Broyles, for your 5 stars as well as your great review. It's always a pleasure serving you. Have a great weekend!

GC
Gary C.
Picayune, MS
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Interaction
Great service and sales staff. They are truly concerned and follow up on their customers.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! As always, please let us know if we can do anything to better serve you, and if you need anything, do not hesitate to give us a call.

Mary P.
Columbia, MS
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Mary Porter
Everyone was very nice and my oil was changed in a timely manner.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for you continued loyalty to MGH. We appreciate you and it is always a pleasure serving you. If we can assist with anything at all please let us know. Thank you again and have a great week!

Jewel A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great experience
Fast...friendly..waiting area was clean and comfortable
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliments! We appreciate you and your business. If you have any questions at all or We can assist with something, please let us know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Stephanie H.
Sumrall, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Extremely friendly and dependable.
They are all the best!!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you! It is always a pleasure serving You & Mr Hall. I appreciate you and your business here at MGH. If there is anything Myself or Bailey can help with please let us know, until then, we look forward to seeing you next visit. Have a great weekend!

PM
Patrick M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Smooth service
Quick, friendly and efficient!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

It was a pleasure serving you! We appreciate the Great Review and comments. If we can help with anything else please let us know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

KK
Katie K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Did the service necessary in a timely manner
The young lady, Bailey, very courteous and informative.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliments! We appreciate you and your business. If there is anything Bailey or Myself can assist with please do  not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!

Mary S.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Positive Experience in Every Way
I scheduled my regular maintenance; and when I arrived, I was greeted by friendly professional staff. My service was completed within 45 minutes, and I was on my way. How unbelievable is that! I also visited briefly with the salesman who sold me my Santa Fe and told him how much I am enjoying my SUV. He told me that was what he wanted to hear. I have had only positive experiences with Mack Grubbs Hyundai and would recommend the Santa Fe and Mack Grubbs Hyundai.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you! We are grateful for the positive review and comments! It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to keeping You and your Santa Fe safe and reliable. If there is anything I can assist with please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great week!

Bruce S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2018 Category: Service
took care of my Tucson
Fast friendly service as always, plus got me out of a bind when my battery died.
Highly recommend Mack Grubbs
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! It is always a pleasure serving you and glad we can help. I appreciate your business and continued loyalty to MGH. If you need anything please let us know. Thank you again and have a great day!

TF
Terry F.
Laurel, MS
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service dept!
Service dept staff very professional and helpful. Quick service.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you very much! It is always such a pleasure serving you. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great week and see you soon!

WJ
Willie J.
Paulding, MS
2011 Hyundai Equus
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Professional of the Staff and the classiness of the building.
Outstanding and professional.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! It was a pleasure helping you and hope you give us the opportunity to continue servicing your Equus. Thank you again and have a great week!

FM
Frank M.
Summit, MS
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mack Grubbs always takes care of our car like pros. This is the second car that we bought there and if we need another one we will go to Mack Grubbs.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and your business. It is always a pleasure serving you and look forward to the next. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to let us know.

Lola M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Impeccable Service
As always, Tommy and his team did not disappoint. They checked out the issue with my car and resolved the problem. There isn't a better service department---too bad all businesses aren't as reliable and honest.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your kind comments and continued loyalty to MGH! I appreciate you and your business. Of course if the is anything at all I can assist with please let me know. Thank you again and have a great day!

NM
Nancy M.
2009 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The wonderful people, and EXCELLENT Service Dept.
The mechanics, Tim and Rayford, having been working on my Hyundai vehicles since "2004"! Thank you, Tim, Rayford and everyone at Mack GRUBBS Hyundai for your wonderful, EXCELLENT service! I've driven 3 Hyundai vehicles: Excel, Elantra, and Accent. Love the driving experience of my Hyundai !
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will be sure to relay them to Tim and Rayford. It is always such a pleasure serving you. If you need anything at all please let me know. Thank you again and have a Blessed Day!

WS
William S.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Department, and service personell.
Service Department sold me on our Elantra in 2010, and repeat purchase of 2014 Sonata!!!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your kind words! It is always a pleasure serving you and I look forward to your visits. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to reach me. Thank you again and have a great day!