Overall Rating 4.7857129/5Overall Rating 4.7857129/5Overall Rating 4.7857129/5Overall Rating 4.7857129/5rating 4.7857129
Overall Rating 2.78571/5Overall Rating 2.78571/5rating 2.78571rating 2.78571rating 2.78571

FM
Frank M.
Summit, MS
02/13/2019 Category: Service
I took my wife's car in for service and it needed an upgrade on the ECM but it didn't want to upload, so after a couple of tries Tommy rented me a car to get back home.In my book that's how you take care of your customer. They have always taken care of our cars.
Great folks
Frank Michael McElveen
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments!  It was a pleasure serving You and I certainly appreciate your business. If there is anything I can assist with please let me know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

LP
Loretta P.
Foxworth, MS
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
The lady at the service desk was very nice. She kept me updated as I waited for repairs.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! You are always a pleasure to serve and I appreciate your business. If Bailey or I can assist with anything at all please let us know. Thank you again and have a great week!

ER
Eleisa R.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Always great service!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank You for the Great Review and Comments. I appreciate you and your loyal business. If I can assist with anything at all please let me know. Thank you again and have a great week!

SG
Skylar G.
Bogalusa, LA
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank You for the Great 5 Star Review! I appreciate your business and here to assist if you need anything at all. Have a Great Week!

Purvis, MS
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great job as always!!
Great job as always!!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the Great Review! It is always a pleasure serving you. If there is anything I can assist with please let me know. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Shirley W.
Prentiss, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Always quick to set up appointments
Very friendly and efficient
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your continued loyalty to MGH! It is always a pleasure serving you. If you need anything at all please let us know. Thank you again for the Great Review and have a Great Day!

Spanish Fort, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Help for a traveler
On a recent trip the check engine light came on in my 2015 Santa Fe. I happened to be traveling through Hattiesburg, MS. I stopped at the Hyundai dealership to ask for assistance. The staff was very helpful and courteous. They worked my vehicle in, between their scheduled appointments. I would highly recommend them as a quality operation.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I am glad to hear Our Staff was able to get you back on your way. If your ever in the area again or need anything at all please let us know. We are always happy to serve. Thank you again and have a great week.

AC
Analyse C.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
(Recall) Replacement of Engine on My Sonata 2011
Easy process and very nice representatives
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! It was a pleasure serving you and I hope you give me the opportunity to serve you again. If you need anything at all please let us know. Thank you again and have a great week!

Bassfield, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Two "free" service maintenance was included as part of purchase pkg
Our salesman agreed to two "free" oil changes when we purchased our Sante Fe last year.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your Review! I appreciate you and your business here. I hope your overall service experience was good and if you were told that you would receive 2 free oil changes when you purchased your new vehicle that will be honored. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to reach me. Thank you again and have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Amazing fast service!
My first service. Fast and FREE. Who can beat that?
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you for the Great 5 Star Review! We appreciate you and your business. If there is anything I can assist with please let me know. It is a pleasure serving you and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great week!

EZ
Emil Z.
The people
Everyone is professional and courteous.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

It is always a Pleasure serving you! I appreciate your business and loyalty. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit.

Petal, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service speed and quality. The people answering the phone could be friendlier.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and your feedback. If I can assist with anything at all please let me know. I will address the phones and let our staff know how important it is. I look forward to your next visit and hope you have a great day!

01/22/2019 Category: Service
The Service Team Is Amazing
After purchasing my new Hyundai Sonata, I was heartbroken to learn I needed a battery. Mr Tommy simply informed me of Hyundai’s great warranty though, and that my battery would indeed be covered. My battery was replaced in minutes at no charge.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I really appreciate your business and We are excited about your new Sonata! We know you will enjoy it for many years to come and I look forward to keeping it on the road and reliable for you. Thank you again and have a great week!

Sumrall, MS
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, Helpful, Timely
Reliable, I know I can ask questions and ask for help
And the times I have been there done in a timely manner
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and your business here at MGH. If there is anything I can assist with please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again and have a great week.

SR
Stephen R.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
It is a pleasure to do business with Grubbs. Their staff is friendly, caring and thorough. They complete their work in a timely manner. Thank you!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank You for the Great Review and Comments! It is a pleasure doing business with you. If there is anything I can assist with please let me know. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit!

Jessica C.
Sumrall, MS
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service
Very fast service!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! I appreciate you and your business. If I can assist with anything at all please let me know. I look forward to your next visit and have a great week!

Michael D.
New Augusta, MS
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Team!!
My engine light came on so I went to the service department. I told the customer service representative about it and he states that they are already booked with appointments but he would not let me leave with my car the way it was. He had the mechanic's work on my car anyway and that was awesome since I live out of town. They completely fixed my car and he was so helpful and kind. I will definitely recommend Mack Grubbs Hyundai to all my family and Friends!!!!
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Comments! It was a pleasure serving you and look forward to the opportunity to help again. If you need anything please let us know. Thank you again and have a great week!

Margaret D.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ok
We are satisfied
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the Great Review! I appreciate you and your business. It was a pleasure serving you and I look forward to your next visit. If there is anything I can assist with please let me know. Thank you again and have a great day!

WJ
William J.
Moselle, MS
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
The staff at Mack Grubbs are the best, we use them for all our service.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Always a pleasure serving you Mr Johnson! I appreciate you and your loyalty. If I can assist with anything at all please let me know. Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Susan W.
Petal, MS
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/11/2019 Category: Service
S. Whitcomb
The young lady was very pleasant and greeted me as soon as I came in. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my car was serviced. My car was ready in less than an hour.
THOMAS S., Service Manager from Mack Grubbs Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the Great Review and Compliments to Bailey! I appreciate you and your business here at MGH. If I can assist with anything at all please let me know. Thank you again and have a wonderful week!