Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LZ
LUIS Z.
12/31/2018
Staff is very friendly! They fixed my flat tire quickly, and were very attentive. Great service!

Carol M.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the service was very good.

Mike W.
Ramsey, NJ
Audi Q5
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they're the best.

NR
NICK R.
12/21/2018
Favorite gas station and repair
Station has absolutely great people, starting with the owner and his wife, the mechanics and especially Aaron and Al. Couldn’t ask for better.

MADDY M.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
12/07/2018
The only place in town
My husband & I have been using Sunoco in Mahwah on Franklin Tpke for 18 years. We have always been happy with their work . The techicians are give quality service!

GS
GARY S.
12/05/2018
Always happy to work with Bill.

Honda Element
12/01/2018
Those are the brakes
I knew my brakes were on the way out after 225,000 miles stuff starts to go bye bye.So I had them fixed and after I peeled my face off the windshield I realised how bad they were. THANKS GUYS.

Joan G.
Suffern, NY
Buick Lucerne
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the service was good.

MICHELE P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/20/2018
Good experience
The people here are very nice to deal with. I believe they gave us a fair price and were able to help us out relatively quickly. I would definitely return for a future service on my car.

AH
ABINA H.
11/18/2018
I have used Mahwah Sunoco for years the best service ianywhere

JOHN B.
11/12/2018
Great service.........
Always great service!!!!!!

JOHN B.
11/09/2018
Awesome Visit to Mahwah Sunoco
The Owner Bill Laforet could not have been nicer or more honest. After being told by another place that I needed brake work, Bill and his staff checked out my vehicle and told me there was no work necessary. Thanks again to the Mahwah Sunoco team.

Joseph W.
Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said they gave him great service and they were done on time.

Ford Edge
10/24/2018
More grip makes her happy
My wife commented that the back of her SUV felt loose in turns. Her name isn't Danica but she knows what a loose backend can do in crappy weather. So I asked the guys at Mahwah to put some tires on her truck that would give her the bite she's looking for,we'll find out this weekend with the rain.

RD
Richard D.
Saturn Aura
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Richard said that everything was perfect.

MIKE S.
Cooperstown, NY
10/21/2018
The team from Bill and Maureen to the guys on the pumps.
I know I’m being felt with fairly

WN
Walter N.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the business did a good job.

John G.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said this facility has always done a great job and she really appreciates all of the help.

LP
Lynn P.
Ramsey, NJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the business does quick work. They are very efficient and a pleasure to work with.

Honda Element
10/08/2018
My element won't die
For some reason unknown to me my 2005 element loves to see the guys at sunoco. With some 228.000 miles on the odometer the motor won't quit. I don't know why Honda doesn't make 'em anymore . But as with any older car it needs repair on aging parts, the guys at mahwah have always figured out what ails my trusted truck