Main And Crawford Auto Repair

LG
Lisa G.
12/19/2017
Friendly, dependable and reasonably priced!
Each time I have had to come in with my vehicle, Mike has taken the time to listen to my concerns. He then explains the issue or issues thoroughly. They do the work quickly. I also feel their prices are very reasonable. And I have never felt pressured to do more than necessary to have a safe running vehicle. I have recommended this shop to family and friends.Thank you!

beth h.
01/14/2017
Buyer Beware!
In 2015, my old Honda Accord started making awful noises around the front tires. I brought the car into the Main & Crawford shop in Evanston to look at it. They tried to convince me I needed new tires to the tune of $600 and that the car was very dangerous to drive with the old tires, being fully aware that I was trading the car in and didn't want to put a dime into it. I drove the car into Warren's Shell in Evanston to have a look at it and they immediately sourced the trouble - my heat shields needed adjustment ($40). Fixed a short time later and confirmed that the tires were still okay. I also highly suspect the Main & Crawford shop installed a used part in my car a year earlier and charged me for a new part. Shameful.

NW
NAFTALI W.
10/10/2016
Tire Repair
I called Main and Crawford that I had a flat, within an hour of the dropoff they had called me back to let me know they had taken care of it. Great service!

LENA K.
09/30/2016
Professional, affordable, great customer service
I brought my car in to repair a dent I made with a post in my parking garage. The guys gave me an honest quote as to what I needed to be fixed and repaired the car in the time period they said. They are professional, honest, and hard working. I would recommend them to anyone!

JUDY W.
09/30/2016
Always helpful!
Wiper blade ripped while I was driving in a heavy rain and on the way to work. Called from a couple of miles away. I was in and out with new wipers in less than ten minutes. Even got to work early!

JJ
JANICE J.
09/26/2016
Alwas accomodating
Did two oil changes immediately

TA
Tal A.
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniella. She said this business does a good job.

GB
Great

OD
Ofeelia D.
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Ofeelia said she recently moved back to the area, and the business is at a nearby location. She is glad she can depend on this business.

JI
Josue I.
Nissan 240SX
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Josue said he had an alignment and everything looks good. He said the price was reasonable.

Leini K.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Leini said her husband was very happy with the service.

DEBORAH G.
08/24/2016
They do a great job!
They do a great job on the car, but they are also very good at communicating, they are friendly, prompt, efficient and always helpful with rides if you need one (which is a big plus)! They make the experience perfect each time.

HC
Hansen C.
Scion tC
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Hansen said they do good work at this business.

SG
STAN G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2016
Duper Job
Recently had my Santa Fe service for 90,000 miles. Full service without issues with work and completion on time as promised.

Marlene G.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Marlene said she was satisfied.

Loren K.
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Loren said the work is good.

EL
Eitan L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Eitan said they did the work quickly and it was done fro a reasonable price.

TG
Tom G.
Evanston, IL
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom's wife. She said her husband is always happy with the work done by this business.

BL
Bruce/katha L.
Saturn Ion 2
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Katha said they do a good job.

ER
EARL R.
Jaguar X-Type
07/31/2016
Jaguar X-type- they do s great job on this car of mine.
Mike is as efficient and honest as they come. I have never been disappointed or sorry that they are my SERVICE REOAIR SHOP FOR OVER 15 years!