TJ
Tina J.
08/07/2018
Malless gave me a horrible diagnosis!
I had been going to Malless for several years and have been pleased overall until now. I took my Volvo there after the 'check engine' light came on and they charged me about a hundred dollars to tell me that I needed to replace my fuel pump - a $1,500 dollar job. I took my car to another company who gave a free diagnosis. I did not need a new fuel pump at all and after doing more research on my car, I discovered that replacing a fuel pump for my car would be extremely rare. I no longer trust Malless and would not trust them again to work on my car. If you don't know a lot about your car and need to rely on a mechanic to be honest, you should think twice about going to Malless.

TJ
Tina J.
08/07/2018
Malless gave me a horrible diagnosis!

Charles & Elisabeth C.
10/17/2011
Work on Chrysler Concord
So far all is very satisfactory. The car is "back to normal", so we are very pleased...no longer a menace on the road! Praised the work on Angie's List. Now you are "foster parents" of both our cars!

CHARLES C.
10/15/2011
Loose steering was fixed
By all indications, the work has corrected the problem, and I hope to be able to drive my Chrysler Concord safely for many more years!

MARIA B.
10/15/2011
Quality Service and Fair Price
This is the third time I have brought my care to Malless, and it definitely won't be the last. They are prompt, honest, and fair - you can't beat that!

SL
SUSAN L.
09/27/2011
Good job!
I have been happy with the 2 small jobs Malless has completed on my Buick. Need a tune-up soon. Thx. -Susan

LISA M.
09/24/2011
Fixed burned out alternator wire
Malless got my VW Jetta in the next AM after I requested an appt. online the night before. I greatly appreciate them being able to get my car seen so quickly, diagnosing & solving the problem, explaining what happened, giving me a ride home while they worked on my car and charging a fair price! So glad to find Malless so close to where I live and as a new Indy resident!!! There's nothing like peace of mind in finding an honest and expert mechanic to work on your car!

AC
ARLENE C.
09/24/2011
Service on 2006 Toyota-ready for trip to Florida.
Thanks for the great service when we returned from Florida. We're driving to Minneapolis tomorrow to see our son and are confident that our Toyota will purr all the way!
Arlene Castillo