Mears Carmel Auto & Truck Service

BR
B. A. R.
Westfield, IN
10/17/2018
Mears repair shop in Carmel is outstanding.
- This is the best auto repair shop I have ever been to in my 70 years. The staff are very professional, fast, efficient, extremely fair priced, have excellent customer service skills & are very nice & kind folks. Even their customers are great. I had front brakes done on my car. I additionally had some other problems that I asked for them to inspect & give me an estimate on: (an emergency engine light was on; the hood of my car wouldn't shut as it had flown up on windshield while driving & was bent so it could no longer latch; & being a 16 - 17 year old car, the rubber window sealer had come loose on drivers side & was hanging down. They fixed my brakes in a really short period of time. I was given the keys back & paid what they had told me the charge would be & discovered that they had additionally taken care of all the other problems as well. These are people who you can trust to car for your car. This place & the folks who work there are exceptional. They sincerely care about their customers & their customers needs. I simply cannot say enough good things about them & their service. They will most definitely have my business from now on. Thank You Mears! You are 1 in a million. I will most definitely recommend this business to others.

BMW 325iX
09/20/2018
Very honest, reliable and friendly service.
I brought my car into their shop for an inspection of the clutch which was making noise. They indicated a new clutch would be necessary at some time in the future. I decided not to have the repair done at this time and wait and see if the problem gets worse. They said that this was a complimentary inspection and there was no charge when I picked the car up.

SN
STAN N.
09/16/2018
Professional outfit
This is my first time using Mears and my auto needs were addressed in a seemingly fair, professional and expeditious manner.
I had a right front bearing replaced on my 4Runner. The only reason I did not award a 5 star is only bcuz I just had the work done two days ago and I would like to have some time to discern the performance of the fix.
Based on my experience to date, I would definitely consider them for my future needs.

EH
EDIE H.
09/12/2018
Mears did a great job on my Wrangler. They are super nice, quick, and fair priced.

AP
ADELL P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/09/2018
it is central in Carmel, rates are reasonable
always get attentive service from the staff. they are knowledgeable in their field,

09/01/2018
Great experience
Always excellent work and at a fair price.

08/24/2018
Oil change service
Always a positive experience

TOM B.
08/23/2018
These are honest guys who work a problem until the issue is resolved. Recently brought my minivan in for an oil change and to investigate a screeching noise on startup. They tightened the belts (no charge) and changed the oil as requested. Was in and out in an afternoon. While we were expecting a potentially expensive repair to replace something causing the noise, they were honest and didn’t sell us something we didn’t need. This type of integrity keeps me coming back for all of our vehicle needs.

Randy & Neil are good to work with and always do their best to provide a high level of customer service. I’ve also been going to them for my truck work for years and have developed a trusting relationship, which is most important when it comes to something as important as reliable & safe transportation.

PR
PATRICK R.
08/09/2018
Trustworthy!!
We have come to depend on Mears for all our car repairs. They are honest and fair. The cars are finished when promised and done right.

TL
Terry L.
Mercedes-Benz S430
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Terry said that the place's staff were very polite and professional.

Michael D.
Westfield, IN
Chevrolet Trax
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said his overall experience was very pleasant. He really appreciated them. They were very thorough. Their facility has been taken care of well.

Joeseph H.
smart fortwo
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Joeseph said the service was good and fast. The pricing was good and there were no hassles.

CG
Cary G.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Corey. He said they got it done in like a day. It was quick and painless.

CHAD C.
Kokomo, IN
GMC Yukon XL
07/25/2018
Highly Recommend
Mears continues to deliver quality service at reasonable pricing. From the appointment to pick up, Mears employees keep the customer first. Highly recommend.

Doris C.
Pontiac G6
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Eric. He said they did their job as expected. The job was done at the quoted price. The problem has not recurred. He was very happy with them..

Matt R.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Matt said it's like driving a new vehicle. The staff did a great job.

BW
BRENT W.
Volvo S60
07/16/2018
Mears Service- the best!
Mears service is truly the best!

Diana H.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the staff is excellent, on time and very polite.

TRACY S.
07/11/2018
Great experience
3rd time I have used Mears and every time the experience has been great. This time I dropped my car off unannounced Sunday night and got a call Monday afternoon with the diagnosis and estimated cost which seemed very reasonable. By Tuesday afternoon the car was finished and ready to pick up!

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Acura MDX
07/10/2018
Consistently great service
I trust Mears to always be helpful, professional, and honest, and repair my car for a fair price.