BW
BRENT W.
Volvo S60
07/16/2018
Mears Service- the best!
Mears service is truly the best!

Diana H.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the staff is excellent, on time and very polite.

TRACY S.
07/11/2018
Great experience
3rd time I have used Mears and every time the experience has been great. This time I dropped my car off unannounced Sunday night and got a call Monday afternoon with the diagnosis and estimated cost which seemed very reasonable. By Tuesday afternoon the car was finished and ready to pick up!

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Acura MDX
07/10/2018
Consistently great service
I trust Mears to always be helpful, professional, and honest, and repair my car for a fair price.

SK
Scott K.
Acura TL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service was good but the technician forgot a minor issue.

JANA F.
Buick LeSabre
07/08/2018
Great, fast, friendly service at a reasonable rate.
Mears always gives me an honest diagnosis of my aging car and repairs it at a reasonable rate. Very important to me since I'm on a fixed income.

RAY W.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/07/2018
Transmission fluid flush and replace pan gasket
As always, Randy and Neil are the best; wouldn't take my truck anywhere else....

Jacob P.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said he has used the business several times and they have always had great service.

TG
TINA G.
Cadillac SRX
07/02/2018
This place is close to my job and was recommended to me. I am so glad I listened. I had two issues that were resolved quickly and not overly priced. I worked with Randy and he was professional. He explained everything in detail. I had one issue that no one else could figure out and they did. My car had been unreliable and now I can rely on it. I hope I don’t have any other issues with my car but if I do I will take it there.

JANINE T.
06/24/2018
Personalized service
Neal is the best! He is professional, yet at the same time incredibly kind and sweet. I trust him and his business.

DENNIS G.
Westfield, IN
Mercedes-Benz SLC
06/21/2018
Excellent Service as Always
As always received great service from Mears Automotive. Staff is always courteous and respectful and the costs associated with any service is fair and reasonable. Thanks Mears Automotive.

TR
Tim R.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the customer service at this business was great. He has never had any issues with the repairs. He has always been thrilled with them.

RA
Rebecca A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business had a friendly and efficient staff.

Brent H.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Brent said he was happy with the service he received while at the business.

RT
REGINA T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/11/2018
Check and Recheck!
Mears was highly recommended to me by a dear friend. Excellent service and communication. I've had the pleasure of speaking with both Randy and Neal. I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to the mechanics of cars. They were both patient and professional with me and even had a car rechecked. On top of all that, the new online service history and communication Mears implemented is fantastic. I checked my service history and responded with a concern that was addressed immediately.

Mark G.
Buick Enclave
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Mark said it took the staff a long time to get back with him. He dropped his vehicle off, but didn't receive a call. The service was okay, but he's not sure why it took so long.

WC
Wieslawa C.
Indiana
Dodge Nitro
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Wieslawa said she was very pleased and happy with the great service. The employees were nice, on time, helpful, they explained things to her and they were the best.

PY
Phil Y.
Westfield, IN
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Phil said the service was fast. The staff were honest and down to earth.

David S.
Porsche Cayenne
06/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff were honest, and there was a quick turn around.

YM
Yaming M.
Volvo S40
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Yaming said, this business provides good service.