LP
Laurence P.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Laurence said the business worked on his 2017 vehicle. They were thorough and therer was no up selling. They were detailed, efficient, high quality and accommodating. The staff members are very knowledgeable, discussed everything and he trusts them explicitly.

02/05/2019
Longtime customer
We have been very happy with the service we have received from this business over the years. Nate and Aaron are always friendly and accommodating. When there’s been any kind of problem, they have been quick to respond and admit and rectify it if there’s been a mistake (on rare occasion).

Lillianna M.
Buick LaCrosse
02/05/2019
Trustworthy
As usual..... an honest, friendly interaction. If your car doesn't need it they won't do it. I went once and didn't have enough money on me; they gave me my car and trusted me to come back with it.

John F.
01/13/2019
Professional work always
I’ve been a customer for nearly 15 years. Aaron and Nathan are identical twins and I dare you to tell them apart. Their work and prices have always been top quality and reasonably priced - never once have they disappointed. This job entailed problems with my windshield wipers and glass cleaner spray device. They repaired the problems as well as some sealant issues with the windshield itself. A super job all around!

RA
Rosa A.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosa's husband. He said they are the most reliable and dependable business they have ever worked with. They trust and like them and will refer them to others.

AN
Ann N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/01/2019
Superb
Perfect service, as always.

SP
Scott P.
Volvo XC60
12/26/2018
excellent car service and repair station
Quick and honest service with very convenient hours.

Alan S.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the business has always been good and he is very satisfied. He did recall an issue that happenrf this recent visit that made the visit less than pleasant. The staff called him and told him he could come in and pick up his vehicle. When he got to the business, he was told to have a seat for a moment. He waited for about 20 minutes and decided to go and ask what was the hold up, if his vehicle was ready. The employee seemed unsure what to say and told him there was an accident. His vehicle door was left open and because of that, his vehicle battery died, so they had to re charge it. He stated the wished the place would have been honest about the incident, but instead, he feels the business was just trying to pretend it didn't happen.

RK
Robert K.
12/15/2018
Straightforward
They are consistently efficient and easy to deal with. I never feel like I'm being hustled, which is not true of other mechanics I've used.

GR
Gary R.
12/12/2018
Purring like a kitten
When I leave my car at Manhattan Alignment I know I will get a call telling me that my 10 year old car needs something extra done and I am so glad they take the time to find these things. Car always feels peppier, safer and I have more security driving my family unit. Trust them to do what needs to be done and not gouge the pricing. Highly recommend .

CV
Carlos V.
Acura 3.2TL
12/04/2018
Ignition trouble
Manhattan Diagnostics kept their garage open until I arrived with my towed car. Always reliable service.

PF
Peter F.
11/22/2018
No Brainer
Excellent advice. Excellent service. Excellent people. Glad to have a “no brainer” place to bring my car.

Leona B.
11/22/2018
The owners let you know they appreciate you being a customer.
Whenever I go for service I feel very good with the greeting I get. I know I can ask them any question about my car being a women. Sometimes after a visit I have to laugh because of some questions I ask but I always get an answer from Arron “I will check it out” no matter how silly it may sound. The always call me before they do anything extra on my car. I really appreciate them

AV
Anthony V.
Volvo V70
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff was honest and to the point.

11/08/2018
Good Help
Helpful, friendly, quality service

Monique/Jonathan B.
Volvo V50
11/02/2018
V50 volvo, 2005 tune-up,etc
volvo now rides smoothly and should make it cross-country in the next month with over 145,000 miles on the odometer!

RP
Robert P.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the people are competent and kind.

Andree S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Andree said they do a great job, they are honest, and show her what is going on. She said she loves them and they are great.

MF
Michael F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said a portion of what was fixed became unattached and he had to reattach it.

Donna G.
New York City, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Donna said that the place was very helpful and did not attempt to up sell her.