Latest Review about 1 month ago

PS
Paul/ Prudence S.
Lexus CT 200h
04/28/2020
the friendly and professional attention makes this place great
Even in the face of the pandemic, they remain open. They attend to the details of the car as well as the details of making the place clean and safe for customers. All with good cheer.

KD
Kent D.
02/26/2020
The best shop in town.
We’ve been customers for many years.
Always great service, and honest.
Can not recommend them highly enough.

GR
Gena R.
02/18/2020
the guys are great! polite and always helpful!
I've been taking my car to MA&DC for many years, They're friendly, take great care of my car and always try to get me out in a timely manner.

Lillianna M.
Buick LaCrosse
02/03/2020
Trustworthy
So I know nothing about cars but I do know that every time I come here I'm never taken advantage of. What's done is only what is needed. Other than that, their work is well done...you never have to come back for a tweak or because the fix failed. I recommend this place to everyone I know who has a car.

CV
Carlos V.
Acura 3.2TL
01/24/2020
Excellent service. Always reliable
My experience with Manhattan Alignment is always very good. They are always reliable and provide excellent service.
I have been using them for years.

Dru C.
Lexus ES 330
01/16/2020
They bent over backwards to fix my car overnite
I’ve been going to Manhattan Alignment for over 20 years and I got stuck at work and needing my car the next morning. They drove to my garage picked up the car and repaired it that night. I picked it up early the next morning. Now that’s service!

PK
Patricia K.
12/31/2019
Still Excellent.
I get there early. As usual, service was prompt. The waiting room is comfortable, with a TV and heater. The rest room is clean. The service, as far as I can tell, is very good and fairly priced.
I ask for nothing more!

John F.
12/29/2019
Aging BMW
My 2001 530i is showing its age. Hoses, chips, and various parts need to be replaced. Aaron and Nathan have kept my car in tip top shape for almost 15 years. Finding mechanics of their calibre, skill, and honesty is sheer luck. Their work is always impeccable. I highly recommend them - 10 stars, if I could give them.

Bronx, NY

GR
Gary R.
12/14/2019
The best. Total trust
I have come totally trust these guys. Fair, honest and great work. A pleasure.

AN
Ann N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/07/2019
Consistently great service.
I've been going to Manhattan Alignment for several years, first with a Saab I bought used and now with a used Volkswagen. I've had great experiences every time. Manhattan Alignment diagnosed a tough, real problem with the Saab and fixed it. And they're quick to handle easier, simple servicing. When I show up for an appointment, they take the car immediately and get me in and out in very short order. Their prices are reasonable and they couldn't be friendlier. I recommend Manhattan Alignment very highly.

CV
Carlos V.
Acura 3.2TL
12/07/2019
Excellent service.
Aaron and Nathan and George provide an excellent service.
They have serviced our car for many years.

PK
Patricia K.
10/17/2019
Excellent!
Service is fast and good, the personnel pleasant. The waiting room is always clean, and has TV if you want it. I won’t go anywhere else in Manhattan.

DT
David T.
Subaru Legacy
10/17/2019
Superb Service
Customer service seems to be an increasingly distant memory, the human element replaced by automated voices and ever more complicated language processing algorithms. This is defiantly not the case at Manhattan Alignment and Diagnostic Center. They took my car at 8:00 am on a Saturday morning, and while I waited my car was prepped for winter including two new front tires replacing the two that were badly worn. They have always done great work on my 2011 Subaru, for which I am very grateful.

10/04/2019
People and service
Folks are very attentive nd professional. Fair priced and honest.