EF
Edmond F.
Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019
They stand by their work
I recently had some work done and subsequently notice a problem. I brought my car back and they fixed the issue quickly and courteously.
It’s good to know that they stand by their work.

John G.
Acura MDX
04/06/2019 Category: Service
John said Jose is the reason he likes this business so much.

WR
William R.
04/05/2019
Outstanding service
I will never take my car to the Toyota dealer again. The level of service and integrity here is very high and very rare for an auto service shop.

PK
Patricia K.
03/26/2019
Excellent service.
My vehicle needed the yearly NYS inspection, and had an oil change and spring checkup at the same time. Because I was waiting for the car, it was serviced as soon as I arrived, a courtesy I appreciated.
The little waiting room has a TV and is clean and comfortable. In fact, the entire facility is cleaner than most garages. My wait was short, and my credit card accepted for the reasonable charges.
I won’t go anywhere else in Manhattan.

AH
Anna H.
Nissan Quest
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said his experience was real good. The gentleman was very helpful and he took the time to explain everything and keep him informed.

Jordana K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jordana said that everything was great at the place, they were helpful, timely and had wonderful service.

RF
Robert F.
03/16/2019
Personal, honest, reliable service
I use this shop to service my 2011 Chrysler Town & Country. It is easy to make an appointment. The entire staff are pleasant. When repairs are needed, they almost always present different pricing options. I strongly recommend this shop for any and all car maintenance or repair needs.

EF
Edmond F.
Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019
They know what they are doing
Always very professional

Anita B.
Toyota Avalon
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Anita said she was pleased with her service. The employees completed the service right. They provided fabulous service.

LP
Laurence P.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Laurence said the business worked on his 2017 vehicle. They were thorough and therer was no up selling. They were detailed, efficient, high quality and accommodating. The staff members are very knowledgeable, discussed everything and he trusts them explicitly.

Diva G.
New York City, NY
02/06/2019
Always reliable and friendly service.
We’re customers over many years and 3 or 4 cars. Aaron, Nate, and crew have always done right by us. Recommend highly.

02/05/2019
Longtime customer
We have been very happy with the service we have received from this business over the years. Nate and Aaron are always friendly and accommodating. When there’s been any kind of problem, they have been quick to respond and admit and rectify it if there’s been a mistake (on rare occasion).

Lillianna M.
Buick LaCrosse
02/05/2019
Trustworthy
As usual..... an honest, friendly interaction. If your car doesn't need it they won't do it. I went once and didn't have enough money on me; they gave me my car and trusted me to come back with it.

John F.
01/13/2019
Professional work always
I’ve been a customer for nearly 15 years. Aaron and Nathan are identical twins and I dare you to tell them apart. Their work and prices have always been top quality and reasonably priced - never once have they disappointed. This job entailed problems with my windshield wipers and glass cleaner spray device. They repaired the problems as well as some sealant issues with the windshield itself. A super job all around!

RA
Rosa A.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosa's husband. He said they are the most reliable and dependable business they have ever worked with. They trust and like them and will refer them to others.

AN
Ann N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/01/2019
Superb
Perfect service, as always.

SP
Scott P.
Volvo XC60
12/26/2018
excellent car service and repair station
Quick and honest service with very convenient hours.

Alan S.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the business has always been good and he is very satisfied. He did recall an issue that happenrf this recent visit that made the visit less than pleasant. The staff called him and told him he could come in and pick up his vehicle. When he got to the business, he was told to have a seat for a moment. He waited for about 20 minutes and decided to go and ask what was the hold up, if his vehicle was ready. The employee seemed unsure what to say and told him there was an accident. His vehicle door was left open and because of that, his vehicle battery died, so they had to re charge it. He stated the wished the place would have been honest about the incident, but instead, he feels the business was just trying to pretend it didn't happen.

RK
Robert K.
12/15/2018
Straightforward
They are consistently efficient and easy to deal with. I never feel like I'm being hustled, which is not true of other mechanics I've used.

GR
Gary R.
12/12/2018
Purring like a kitten
When I leave my car at Manhattan Alignment I know I will get a call telling me that my 10 year old car needs something extra done and I am so glad they take the time to find these things. Car always feels peppier, safer and I have more security driving my family unit. Trust them to do what needs to be done and not gouge the pricing. Highly recommend .