Overall Rating 3.8947368/5Overall Rating 3.8947368/5Overall Rating 3.8947368/5rating 3.8947368rating 3.8947368
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

Susan C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Manly Hyundai
Was happy that they went over service warranty with me but am unable to recommend Buying a car from Manly to anybody. I. Do love my Tucson though

Manly Hyundai
Not recommend Manly to anybody
BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Hi, Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I fully respect what I have been told about your feelings regarding a past bad experience.  I was unable to reach you by phone and I would like to hear your thoughts on your most recent visit to our service department regarding treatment by the Service Advisor, timeliness and quality of repair.  If I can, I would also like to assist you with issues regarding your waranty.  Please contact me at your convenience.

Best Regards,

BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Hi, Sue,

Thanks so much for taking time to come visit with me this morning.  I am very glad I got to hear from your personally.  I will get you the information discussed a.s.a.p. and appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule.  We need comments like our to continue to improve.  Please call me directly with any other concerns.  Let's Go A's!

Best Regards,

Sebastopol, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
We are on our 5th Hyundai and there will definitely be a 6th! Reliable service, good customer service - a win-win.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Had to go back a second time, they found a smell in the air vent, had a leak, but all is good now!! Thank you !!!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Getting parts in a timely manor was a major problem
👎
BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey as all customer feedback is important.  I left you a voice mail and would like to review what I found in researching your repair.  I look forward to answering all your concerns personally.

Regards,

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service at Manly
Service Dept. was very professional and helpful.

Renee C.
good communication
keep in contact and work was done in a timely manner. very pleasant

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Very unhappy with the staff and time it took for my scheduled appointment.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Rohnert Park, CA
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Service dept people very friend and helpful.

10/01/2019 Category: Service

Ukiah, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
The staff
Jesus, our service mgr, was professional, knowledgeable and personal. It was a pleasure working with him to address our needs.

CP
Charles P.
San Rafael, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff. Clean restrooms.
Got the work done promptly and on time.
I have leased three (3) Santa Fe Sports and find the vehicle fast, comfortable, efficient, quiet, reliable, and stylist. I really like the heating and air conditioning systems. They really work well and keep you cool on hot days. During the weather months, the heater warms up quickly. The vehicle is easy to park. Climbs hills and mountains with ease. If you have to pass to get out of the way, no problems. The heated seats during the weather are a real luxury. The heated steering wheel is nice too. If Hyundai continues building good vehicles, they will surpass Toyota soon. I think they have already surpassed Toyota in style already. Toyota still has name recognition but Hyundai catching up quickly. Their Dealers are very client focused. They try very hard to go extra mile. I like that.

Jeff H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Lack of information at time of scheduling appointment
I detest being mislead and lied to. I was led to believe, at the time of scheduling my appointment for recall safety repairs, that this would involve a one time visit. NOT the case! I understand that the Recall Policy is that of Hyundai and not necessarily that of Manly, but that does NOT excuse Manly from being honest and upfront! Also, when speaking directly with a service representative to schedule my appoint, why wasn't I informed that making an appointment for 7:30 AM means an extra half hour wait, because the service technicians do NOT arrive to work until 8AM. VERY inconvenient and inconsiderate for those of us that choose to wait for our vehicles!

James W.
Incline Village, NV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great reflection on brand
Laura Stout, Service Advisor, is the best.

LR
Lillian R.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent knowledgeable customer service
Having excellent customer service is one thing but to really know what you are talking about is another thing. I have had service with a smile but that was all I got. When I come for service at Hyundai I really meet people that smile friendly but have answers.

Windsor, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
They were quick, friendly!

HS
Hubert S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful!
Took 2019 Santa Fe in for first service and was very satisfied with the service!

Denise C.
Sonoma, CA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Repair of rattle
I brought my 2017 Tucson to Manly after the Petaluma Dealership closed. The Petaluma dealership had made numerous attempts over the period of a year to locate and repair a loud rattle that occured after a speed of 50 miles per hour. After investigating various sources of the rattle, Bob Jacinto, the service manager, was able to speak with the factory technician who had found 2 other cases of the same rattle. He suggested the roof rack, which seemed unlikely but actually turned out to be the cause. I am appreciative that the service department did not give up and finally found the problem.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Unclear service time ETA
I was asked to wait multiple times on when my vehicle will be ready. I felt that I was perceived to be breathing on their neck costantly. Had I known when I can drive off clearly first place, I could have either arranged a shuttle or decided to wait instead. I do not want to bother them.
BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for your input.  We have reached out to you a number of times without success.  Please call me directly as I wish to correct as much as possible for you so you feel comfortable and have confidence in trusting us with your Santa Fe.

Regards,

Rohnert Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2019 Category: Service
It’s always so nice coming here because everyone is so nice and I know my expectations will always be met.