Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5rating 3.7272727rating 3.7272727
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ruby B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
TIME
Being able to get in and out in a timely manner was fabulous.

PP
Paul P.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean, good coffee
Manly Hyundai service was clean, inviting and a great latte machine. The service was prompt and Laura was good and followed up.

Michele M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Did a great job.

Claudine S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Years of great service
The service is excellent and reasonable!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Best
The are awesome , I love taking my car to them

Jeffrey G.
Richmond, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience!
Everything about the service experience was great with the exception of actually scheduling it. I called and left a message the first time and the messaging service said someone would get back to me (they didn't). Next I completed the service request form on the website and at the end it said I would get a call from a service rep (I didn't). Finally I called to speak to someone about an appointment but had to leave a message. Thankfully I got a call back this time and then everything went smoothly from there. The rep told me to call directly in the future so that's what I'll do.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Familiarity
I like that they are familiar with my car. Been taking it here since I bought it. Drop off is convenient.

DJ
Dorothy J.
Kelseyville, CA
11/30/2018 Category: Service
outstanding customer service
able to schedule an appointment the same day. I choose to schedule the following day. Service support representative was courteous and knowledgeable. Problem (check engine light) was quickly diagnosed. She located an update for my vehicle that was pertinent to my issue. Problem was corrected and I was on the road, in just a little over one hour. Good Job.

Richard C.
Forestville, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
11/28/2018 Category: Service
good service
Manly Hyundai provides excellent and very friendly service. The shuttle will take you anywhere in the area.

Segretta W.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
The service was scheduled and performed in a timely manner.

KJ
Karen J.
Novato, CA
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and fast
Fast and very courteous , they’re the best .

Linda B.
Sonoma, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant surprise
Not an unorganized mess with nice, competent, honest people who are not just trying to up-sell you. Nice environment.

VB
Vicky B.
Cotati, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Manly
Manly has provided great service

CP
Cecilia P.
Sebastopol, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
So good I travel from East Bay
We've purchased two Hyundai's in a row from Manly, and even after we moved to San Leandro, I still drive up to Santa Rosa for any service. The staff is great and I've always had an easy experience. After hearing horror stories of other Hyundai dealers closer to where we live now, I'll definitely stick to my trusty team at Manly.

KD
Karen D.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Service Advisor
My Service Advisor Tammy Kelleher was so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciated getting to work with her.

PD
Patrick D.
Service appointment
I made my appointment online but some how it did not go trough. So when I showed up for service, the service adviser did not find me but was kind enough to take care of my care anyway.
One wish, I would like to see the cost of the service shown on line when I schedule my appointment.

Russell B.
Guerneville, CA
1999 Hyundai Accent
On Line Schedule
First time I tried the scheduling on-line. Worked flawlessly.

Randall H.
Guerneville, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Love my car and services were great

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
The ladies at front were very friendly and prompt in notifying me of any changes to the time needed to fix my car.

Charles S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service.
Service was efficient and friendly, and options and results well explained.