Overall Rating 3.2857143/5Overall Rating 3.2857143/5Overall Rating 3.2857143/5rating 3.2857143rating 3.2857143
Overall Rating 1.57143/5rating 1.57143rating 1.57143rating 1.57143rating 1.57143

06/21/2018 Category: Service
2 Star
2 Star
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Yes indeed Rental vehicles are available for a fee with a reservation. Sorry we do not have a blue link lounge. WiFi is available and free linked to ManlyGuest.

Matthew R.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
🤔
🤔
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback, an oil/filter change and tire repair does unfortunately take more then 1/2 hour.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Honesty
Just being honest, the integrity of the people speak loudly how they care about their customers.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

HE
Henk E.
06/19/2018
Did not honor commitment
On 5/14/18 I received Email from Manly saying " It is our pleasure to perform Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance on your Genesis ( G90) with Genesis service valet." On 6/13/18 I went to Manly and spoke with Tammy Kelleher to set up the date and time for my car to be picked up on 6/18/18 at 9.00AM. Nobody showed up and nobody ever called. I called Tammy an hour later and she told me they would not pick up the car. I told her that that is not what was agreed. This is not how customers should be treated, VERY, VERY BAD
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Yes indeed your G90 includes valet pickup and delivery. As discussed unfortunately we are not a Genesis G90 dealer. Of course after discussion we took care of the pickup as a courtesy. Thank you.

Calistoga, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2018 Category: Service
out on time as promised
My extended warranty paid off with door handles that had broken. I was please with the service
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

GS
Gisela S.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
They are friendly, fast service and seem to know what they are doing
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Rohnert Park, CA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great at Santa Rosa Hyundai.
I am very happy with my Elantra and the service at Santa Rosa Hyundai.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Joan O.
Petaluma, CA
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
My car service was a simple oil change and related checkup. It was done promptly and quickly.

Petaluma, CA
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast turn around and fixed my issue
Had a problem with a door that was vibrating when bass played on any song in a very bad way. I brought the car twice to Petaluma Hyundai (where I bought car) and mentioned it during oil changes and they always said they couldn't look at it. Manly Hyundai fixed it during my oil change by adding insulation inside door on my first visit ever there and still had my car done when they said they would. I'll definitely be coming back here.

Rakhwinder S.

Bodega Bay, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Every one is helpful
They take there time to explain on what is being done. Quick when i have to weight for it
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service desk
I was promised service would be done within a certain time period & within my available time frame that day. It was done as promised.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your review.

KK
Kwang K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Not so happy customer
Unfriendly and uncourteous service advisor staff. Simple oil change and tite rotation took 6 hours.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback, yes indeed the service did take longer then a simple oil change and tire rotation. You had a rattle concern we adressed and repaired, a recall campaign we completed as well as a repair to your passenger seat. Yes these additional items take additional time, sorry for the inconvenience.

VM
Valerie M.
Rohnert Park, CA
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service
Took car in for a service and got it back with in the hr. Thank you Manley .
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Novato, CA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good price for work done.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

SE
Stephen E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
service at Manly Hyundai
Excellent service. Friendly staff.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

MJ
Mary J.
Willits, CA
05/07/2018
Service people are RUDE, & NO Explanation !
Hi- I apologize for the delay in writing my review, but i brought my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe in for an oil change, tire rotation, & 40k mile service... i also asked specifically for them to check the spare tire status.
When they called me up to the service desk (i waited there) i asked for, and recieved a discount that i had read about on a flyer i had recently received in the mail...(thank you!:-) I asked if there were any service issues I should know about, the blonde lady cashier didn’t even look at me or the paperwork, and said something like: ‘they would’ve already told you if there had been something to tell me...’rather rudely... i asked her if they had looked at my spare tire, and where it was? ( i hoestly don’t know where it is...) & she basically ignored me & just grabbed the paperwork from the customer behind me & began to ring him up... i was fuming, but i was also exhausted, because of recent surgery and that day’s doctors appointments, plus the 2 hour drive each way from my home, i let it go, but i certainly WILL NOT RETURN.... It’s NOT the first time the service people have been rude, they have contined their personal conversations in front of me for longer than a couple of minutes, avoided answering my questions, and just been basically rude. I had a completely different experience at the parts counter, However, And the managers in sales seemed nice, but unable to do anything about the service department. Oh well, i will just take my business to Eureka or Petaluma...
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback, certainly not the service experience we strive for. I do see you picked up the vehicle when the Service Department was closed. Your concerns will be adressed with the staff. Thank you.

Maria H.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very efficient
I took my car for service and they were pretty quick and they explained to me that everything was great and when I needed to return.i truly liked the service and the price.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback.