Overall Rating 3.8461538/5Overall Rating 3.8461538/5Overall Rating 3.8461538/5rating 3.8461538rating 3.8461538
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692
Latest Review 10 minutes ago

Sue S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I never have problems with my car - very dependable

Sally C.
Petaluma, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Software recall update done in a flash
Loved the turn around time! Quoted 1.25 hrs and was outta there in .5 hrs flat. Since I wait, I like the quick turn around.

PR
Phillip R.
Middletown, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy
I went for an eco update. I was told 1xhour. It was done in 30 minutes. The experience was satisfactory.

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great place to get your service done
I just bought a new 2017 Santa Fe Sport. I requested the oil be changed as it been on Manly Lot for about 2 years. They took care of me by providing me with a courtesy car when I dropped off my SUV. I picked it up at my convenience..

RI
Robert I.
Cotati, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
It's OK. we want the BEST but pretty good makinf things Better.
The operation is well organized and efficient. Minor problem with door handle was not communicated properly by me so that will be corrected in another visit.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Robert,

Thanks so much for completing the survey.  When you have time, we would appreciate you letting us know what we can do to earn 5 Stars our next visit.

Max H.
Sonoma, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
We were pleased with price and delivery (bought car day before 2017 fire)
Only one complaint. We bought a new Toyota in 2015 in Petaluma and we had paid for service for several years. You do not do this and it was a selling point
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Max,

Thank you for the 5 Stars.  This survey serves as Laura's report card, so we appreciate you taking the time.  I will forward your comment about free maintenance to Hyundai.

James R.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast and very helpful
This was my first time to Manly Hyundai and I was very impressed with the service.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

James,

We are very pleased that you had a great first visit!  Thank you for the 5 Star Rating.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
The service department is curtious and repair turnaround quick. The shuttle service us great also. Thank You Manly Hyundai!
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for great rating and the kind comments.

Debra S.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Marvelous Manly Hyundai
Once again great service from online scheduling to check out. Everyone was efficient and friendly. So far all the things serviced are working perfectly. Thanks Manly Service Department team!

DebS
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Deb,

Thank you for the very kind comments.  Tammy and the rest of the team strive to provide a 5 Star experience at all times.  See you next visit!

JV
Julie V.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Don't bother
Poor customer service.
Hyundai does not honor it's warranty...... after you've purchased the warranty you're told it's "bumper to bumper coverage" however, don't believe it, they lie.
Watch out for "hidden" costs in repairs that you're not told about up front and find out about when you pick up the car.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Julie,

Thank you for your comments.  I am personally engaged in the research into all of our concerns.  Your Service Advisor Laura will call you shortly with an update.  Please contact me directly with any further questions.

Alan M.
Novato, CA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great staff.
Everything was taken care of.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
my oppointment
pleasant people, comfort in waiting good service
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for 5 Star Rating!  We look forward to serving you again soon.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Good ..timely service appt
Nice service
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the freat Rating!

Joe S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep
The service rep was cheerful & helpful. Getting my vehicle checked in was easy and quick.

I did have two issues that were not service personnel related.
The online scheduler allowed me to make an appointment during the lunch hour when staff was at a minimum.
The signage of the site directed me to a building that was closed.

Joe,

Thank you for your 5 Star Rating.  And thank you for taking the time to bring the two issues regarding online scheduling and signage to our attention.  You are helping us improve!

CP
Charles P.
Garberville, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/26/2019 Category: Service
quick service
Service is always done in a timely fashion. Usually takes less time than estimated.

Charles,

We appreciate your business, comments and the 5 Star Rating!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome as always
Tammy is always great to work with. Nice to see Bill back helping out.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and the 5 Star Rating.

All the best,

DT
Donald T.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2019 Category: Service
service
Great. But need seats in service check-in area for customers and a numbering system for order of customers check-in

Donald,

Thanks your for the great Rating.  A we appreciate all comments regarding ways to improve our service experience.

Thanks you for your business!

AW
Alicia W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai 😎
I have a 2013 Hyundai Tucson. We bought it used in 2016 from Manly Hyundai. We have had no problems with it since we drive it off the lot. The only time we had to put it in the shop was for its 75,000 mile check-up. Because it didn't come with a back up camera or push button start we are going to trade-in our current Tucson for the newest model - 2019 Hyundai Tucson. I would highly recommend Manly Hyundai to those that want a long lasting, reliable, affordable vehicle.

Alicia,

So glad you love the Hyundai brand!  We appreciate your feedback.  What can we improve on so we can earn a 5 Star Rating you next visit?  Look forward to serving you again soon.

Sonoma, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great timely service
They got us in and out in less than 90 minutes and shuttled us over to a nearby restaurant for lunch in between. Great service experience!
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank for the 5 Star Rating and we look forward to servicn you again soon!

2007 Hyundai Azera
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good work
I like it because they know my car—-from the time it was bought
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks fo the great rating.  See you your next service visit!