David L.
Windsor, CA
04/18/2021
Great products that are hard to find without ordering online
I get my oil here now and filter I’ve gotten motul in the past and now I got PTH as well as the STI “pink” oil filter and love it! They’ve done my tune and fuel system upgrade as well and I’m still beyond happy with it!

SA
Susan A.
04/16/2021
Car checkup
They always answer and explain any of my concerns

BV
Ben V.
Willits, CA
04/15/2021
OHLINS onmy STI
Miles and Andrew recommended the OHLINS road and track coilovers when I needed my struts replaced... I couldn't be happier, slight ride height adjustment, firm but very planted feeling, fantastic improvement !!

SA
Susan A.
04/05/2021
Great at what they do!
FLI is great at what they do.

Sebastopol, CA
03/04/2021
Best import shop around
quick, efficient, and very helpful.

MN
Mark N.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/09/2021
Car drives, sounds better
They did a wonderful job! My car drives better. Is sounding great and uses less fuel. Thank you fine line imports!

David L.
Windsor, CA
01/22/2021
Great customer service and knowledgeable
Super nice and knowledgeable with excellent products and services. Made me feel comfortable with what is going to be done to my STI to make good reliable power as well as keeping on track with scheduled maintenance.

EJ
Eric J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/01/2021
Wizards
They make it happen. They’re knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I always bring my Miata to them-for everyone. Great bunch of guys. Wouldn’t take it anywhere else.

ED
Eric D.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/15/2020
Great experience.
Andrew, Miles and the FLI crew were great. Everyone was friendly, helpful and patient. The end result is exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys.

Eric

BG
Brian G.
Cloverdale, CA
12/11/2020
The people who work there
You all were informative, kept in touch, did what we needed, assisted getting car to the dealership.

Jet L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/11/2020
They know what they are dealing with.
Just wanna say thanks for Miles and his crew for taking care of my car. A great customer service and really helpful when not knowing what is going on. Really recommend this place to anyone.!

EJ
Eric J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/03/2020
Pro’s
In and out and done correctly. Very good crew. Going back as I’m sold on their commitment to solving problems.

CV
Clinton V.
Novato, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/26/2020
G35 build
FLI had a little bit of a battle with my G35 but they found the sweet spot. They were able to get the right amount of power so that the mandatory dot traction control which you can’t turn off doesn’t freak out when I put her into full boost. I now have a fully built G35 with 9psi Procharger and safe to drive. Thanks Fine line imports. Excited for my next build! Maybe 🤔 an EVO if I can find one with low miles

Jeff M.
Rohnert Park, CA
11/25/2020
Great Shop!
As a first time customer with Fine Line Imports I was impressed with the staff and quality of work performed on my ‘17 WRX. Andrew and Miles both bring forth a wealth of knowledge and are highly transparent about the services performed and are great guys to talk to regarding performance modifications. I will definitely be bringing my Subaru back for continued services with FLI. Highly recommend this shop for anyone who is looking for top quality service without any catch 22’s.

RT
Robert T.
Philo, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/17/2020
Totally Awesome company!!!
Absolutely and completely satisfied with the work all the way through the costumer service we received!👍🏻👍🏻