TH
Thomas H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/18/2021
My car is like my child
I would entrust the technicians at Fine Line Imports with any and all services they have to offer. They are kind, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and most of all, EXPERIENCED.
For me, taking my car in to be tuned or serviced is like taking my child to the doctor. It's nerve-wracking for me.
I have no anxiety around bringing my car to Fine Line. I trust them emphatically.

Brett B.
Willits, CA
Subaru Impreza
06/16/2021
Very personal
Happy to take my car here they really know what they are doing!

RT
Robert T.
Philo, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/11/2021
The best of the best
Fine line is the best for everything from performance to reliability. They tell you the truth and not sell you parts you do not need. They want you to have the best ride for you and car. They are really down to earth people and really nice, they get things done and fast because they know what they are doing and not half assed. Really knowledgeable crew and responsible prices also. Personally they are the best at what they do and I will always have them work on my car.

Mike G.
Novato, CA
04/23/2021
Great experience!
Miles was super knowledgeable and they were very accommodating and answered all my questions.

David L.
Windsor, CA
04/18/2021
Great products that are hard to find without ordering online
I get my oil here now and filter I’ve gotten motul in the past and now I got PTH as well as the STI “pink” oil filter and love it! They’ve done my tune and fuel system upgrade as well and I’m still beyond happy with it!

SA
Susan A.
04/16/2021
Car checkup
They always answer and explain any of my concerns

BV
Ben V.
Willits, CA
04/15/2021
OHLINS onmy STI
Miles and Andrew recommended the OHLINS road and track coilovers when I needed my struts replaced... I couldn't be happier, slight ride height adjustment, firm but very planted feeling, fantastic improvement !!

SA
Susan A.
04/05/2021
Great at what they do!
FLI is great at what they do.

Sebastopol, CA
03/04/2021
Best import shop around
quick, efficient, and very helpful.

MN
Mark N.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/09/2021
Car drives, sounds better
They did a wonderful job! My car drives better. Is sounding great and uses less fuel. Thank you fine line imports!

David L.
Windsor, CA
01/22/2021
Great customer service and knowledgeable
Super nice and knowledgeable with excellent products and services. Made me feel comfortable with what is going to be done to my STI to make good reliable power as well as keeping on track with scheduled maintenance.

EJ
Eric J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/01/2021
Wizards
They make it happen. They’re knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I always bring my Miata to them-for everyone. Great bunch of guys. Wouldn’t take it anywhere else.

ED
Eric D.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/15/2020
Great experience.
Andrew, Miles and the FLI crew were great. Everyone was friendly, helpful and patient. The end result is exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys.

Eric

BG
Brian G.
Cloverdale, CA
12/11/2020
The people who work there
You all were informative, kept in touch, did what we needed, assisted getting car to the dealership.

Jet L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/11/2020
They know what they are dealing with.
Just wanna say thanks for Miles and his crew for taking care of my car. A great customer service and really helpful when not knowing what is going on. Really recommend this place to anyone.!