HC
Harro C.
10/20/2020
Excellent Experience!
Miles was a huge help in diagnosing some problems on my 2013 WRX. Will be going to these guys from now on!

GL
Gabriel L.
10/16/2020
Top notch
I can speak more highly of Andrew and Mike’s. They’re friendly, knowledgeable and give top-notch service.

Kevin S.
Rohnert Park, CA
10/14/2020
Pretty cool dude
Dude sure knows his stuff. I trust his recommendations, mostly because that's what he's doing to his own vehicle but also because he doesn't get paid sponsorship form the brands he recommends. Supposedly. On top of the technical expertise and honest opinion (even if it is through his jokes) I have a hard time justifying going any where else to get my STi worked on, when you pull up to the shop and there's a line up of other good lookin' subies you know you've come to the right place.

GL
Gabriel L.
09/15/2020
The best!
All of the work on my 18 STI has been top notch!

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
08/11/2020
Great Work Again
I found FLI as a gold COBB protuner. I had some intake updates on my Evo X and wanted a tune to go with it. I do most of my driving on the track in this car and high-RPM performance is important to me. FLI’s Miles helped me to iterate on the tune, add an injector package and get the performance I was looking for. Awesome job. They also installed some missing panels for me which saved me a lot of time. Great guys, love cars and love racing.

Robert W.
Tracy, CA
07/18/2020
Robs great experience
Andrew and Miles are fantastic. They deliver information very well, and manage to give me all of my options without overwhelming me and were very friendly. Very premium shop that uses high-quality parts and materials coupled with great customer service to give you one hell of a package from the consumer perspective. I will for sure be bringing my 2019 Subaru STI back here for some goodies.

07/17/2020
Excellent Service and people!!
Put a downpipe on my car and was worried of over boosting and blowing the motor. They installed an electronic boost controller in house and did an amazing tune. Car no longer over boosts!

CV
Clinton V.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/15/2020
G35 Build
Building my G35 has been a challenge, yet fine line has been there for me every step of the way. We are very close and can wait to drive the finished product.

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
07/12/2020
Genuine care
They love Subaru’s and care for the people that own them. I get pleasantly educated about my car. I love my car and trust that they will make it perform the way it was designed to do. Thank you. Gay Jacobsen

ST
Spencer T.
Cotati, CA
06/08/2020
Excellent as always
Great service and friendly as always. I recommend them when I can.

ZP
Zach P.
Manteca, CA
05/16/2020
Dyno Tune with Miles
Dyno session on my 14' EVO X MR went as expected. Miles seems to have been very thorough and the vehicle is running safe and strong.

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
05/11/2020
A worthwhile oil change
Found FLI as a recommended COBB tuner. Setting up appointment was easy, the communication was prompt and courteous. Upon arrival they did an oil change for me and find something that did not belong in the oil. So the tune did not happen yet but I was happy to find the issue before the engine died on me. To be continued.

CV
Clinton V.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/08/2020
New motor G35
Got my new motor in my G35 have to take it slow but going to be great with lots of power.
These guys do great work and really dial in your car with the perfect tune. Highly recommend them for any of your tuning mods especially aftermarket forced induction applications.

Darius L.
Sebastopol, CA
Volvo XC60
05/01/2020
Had a great time getting my car on the dyno. Was a great price and a great experience

Laytonville, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/24/2020
the best everrrr
Oh my galddddd l!! tlThese guys are my besties!! They did some things to my car I don't even know about. Now its the best ever. I jever thought a geo prism could run a 17 second 1/8 mile. The best!!