Mark C.
Porsche 911
02/11/2018
Qualified technicians
The motec engine management still requires quite a bit of work. It was very alarming to see red hot sparks spewing from my exhaust when I drove it home
I know you guys are honest and genuine and good at what you do but we are not where we need to be

MK
Matthew K.
Sebastopol, CA
Saab 9-2X
04/17/2018
Very nice staff
I didn't have the perfect experience (didn't get my car back on time due to an error), but each person I interacted with was extremely nice, my car is running good, and they identified things that will need attention in the future. I'll definitely be back.

Sean C.
Cotati, CA
Subaru BRZ
06/17/2017
Knowledeable expertise and trustworthy
Customer service was well done. Constant delays and unexpected happenings was unfortunate but was compensated appropriately. Will definitely see me again!

PL
Phillip L.
Rohnert Park, CA
Subaru Impreza
01/19/2017
Great people
My car left fine but a month later the same issue came up. Trying to see if you guys can contact me and see what you guys can do thanks. 8186312886 Phillip Lam
RYAN S. from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Phillip

As we discussd on the phone. We are more then happy to check out your car free of charge. If the cause of the noise is something that is from the work we have done on your car it will be taken care of free of charge. If it is not we will let you know so you can make a informed decision. The first step is getting your car in here for a inspection.

Ryan Smith
General Manager
Fine Line Imports, Inc.

Michael S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/03/2020
Good service. Per usual.
Miles and Andrew handle business every time I bring my Subaru. The only shop I trust my STI with.

EZ
Eric Z.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/04/2020
1997 Land Cruiser Head Gasket and Major Service
The team at Fine Line did an excellent job on my Land Cruiser. It needed a head gasket replacement and 120,000 mile service, which is fairly involved. The techs did an amazing, clean job and my car runs like new. They took great care to make sure all boxes were checked off and kept me updated through the entire process. I’m so happy to be back on the road!

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
12/10/2019
The technicians love the cars.
They go out of their way to make the car perform it’s best. They don’t hesitate to talk frankly and find the highest quality parts that will last. ❤️

Ron C.
Sebastopol, CA
11/11/2019
Knowledge knowledge knowledge
They are totally into cars their knowledge of Suburu is way up there they drive their own and work on them and race them
Friendly and helpful always

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
10/22/2019
Easy Peasy Lemon Squezy
I don't trust many mechanics but I do trust Fine Line. They always come through. Their prices are always fair, and they do what they say and say what they do. I have been coming here for a little over a decade with my 2002 WRX, if I remember right, and have never had any issues.

Demitri P.
Nissan 370Z
08/30/2019
Amazing Customer service
Amazing customer service, very helpful and knowledgeable at what they're doing. Very informative and have amazing advice. Highly recommended place.

BE
Billy E.
San Francisco, CA
Ford Escort
08/17/2019
Great work !
Very happy, expectations exceeded.

Mark G.
07/31/2019
Had a sputtering on the car. Took it to them and had a ride along to manually input a better more Precise tune. Car works better now and at no charge.
Thank you!

JO
Juan O.
Subaru WRX
07/26/2019
30k service
Great work from the crew of FIL imports, they understood the importance of my time and got me out as soon as possible, they listen to my concerns and paid closed attention to them! Couldn’t be more happy with Andrew H he explains everything that is getting done and keeps you on the loop.

OM
Oscar M.
Covelo, CA
Nissan 240SX
07/01/2019
Great People that know wat there doing..
Had them istall a Links ECU and tune and some intercooler piping done, sounds insane and runs great 286Hp @ 6psi.. Instagram rb_240z check the car out

EA
Eric A.
Rohnert Park, CA
05/30/2019
Great place
This place is the only place all ever go for my Subaru needs. No BS, advice that's worth its weight in gold and just plain good in person customer service. They care and want you to be happy, there just good people.