Mark C.
Porsche 911
02/11/2018
Qualified technicians
The motec engine management still requires quite a bit of work. It was very alarming to see red hot sparks spewing from my exhaust when I drove it home
I know you guys are honest and genuine and good at what you do but we are not where we need to be

MK
Matthew K.
Saab 9-2X
04/17/2018
Very nice staff
I didn't have the perfect experience (didn't get my car back on time due to an error), but each person I interacted with was extremely nice, my car is running good, and they identified things that will need attention in the future. I'll definitely be back.

Sean C.
Cotati, CA
Subaru BRZ
06/17/2017
Knowledeable expertise and trustworthy
Customer service was well done. Constant delays and unexpected happenings was unfortunate but was compensated appropriately. Will definitely see me again!

PL
Phillip L.
Rohnert Park, CA
Subaru Impreza
01/19/2017
Great people
My car left fine but a month later the same issue came up. Trying to see if you guys can contact me and see what you guys can do thanks. 8186312886 Phillip Lam
RYAN S. from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Phillip

As we discussd on the phone. We are more then happy to check out your car free of charge. If the cause of the noise is something that is from the work we have done on your car it will be taken care of free of charge. If it is not we will let you know so you can make a informed decision. The first step is getting your car in here for a inspection.

Ryan Smith
General Manager
Fine Line Imports, Inc.

Ron C.
11/11/2019
Knowledge knowledge knowledge
They are totally into cars their knowledge of Suburu is way up there they drive their own and work on them and race them
Friendly and helpful always

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
10/22/2019
Easy Peasy Lemon Squezy
I don't trust many mechanics but I do trust Fine Line. They always come through. Their prices are always fair, and they do what they say and say what they do. I have been coming here for a little over a decade with my 2002 WRX, if I remember right, and have never had any issues.

Demitri P.
Nissan 370Z
08/30/2019
Amazing Customer service
Amazing customer service, very helpful and knowledgeable at what they're doing. Very informative and have amazing advice. Highly recommended place.

BE
Billy E.
San Francisco, CA
Ford Escort
08/17/2019
Great work !
Very happy, expectations exceeded.

Mark G.
07/31/2019
Had a sputtering on the car. Took it to them and had a ride along to manually input a better more Precise tune. Car works better now and at no charge.
Thank you!

JO
Juan O.
Subaru WRX
07/26/2019
30k service
Great work from the crew of FIL imports, they understood the importance of my time and got me out as soon as possible, they listen to my concerns and paid closed attention to them! Couldn’t be more happy with Andrew H he explains everything that is getting done and keeps you on the loop.

OM
Oscar M.
Covelo, CA
Nissan 240SX
07/01/2019
Great People that know wat there doing..
Had them istall a Links ECU and tune and some intercooler piping done, sounds insane and runs great 286Hp @ 6psi.. Instagram rb_240z check the car out

EA
Eric A.
Rohnert Park, CA
05/30/2019
Great place
This place is the only place all ever go for my Subaru needs. No BS, advice that's worth its weight in gold and just plain good in person customer service. They care and want you to be happy, there just good people.

DT
Dan T.
San Francisco, CA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/23/2019
Quick and easy
I moved away from Sonoma County and miss having FLI do all the work on my car now. I was able to make some time and had an oil change/check up done today. I arrived early because I drove from over and hour away and didn't want to be late. FLI was able to start working on my car early instead of having me wait like other shops have done. Thank you for the great service and keep it up.

RO
Ricardo O.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/28/2019
Best tuner around
MILES WILL ALWAYS DO THE BEST FOR THE VEHICLE AND GIVE YOU THE BEST ADVISE. PUSHES YOUR VEHICLE TO ITS LIMITS AS MOST RELIABLE AS POSSIBLE. IVE HAD MY CAR WORKED ON FOR MORE THAN 3 TIMES THERE. GREAT SAME SERVICE EVERYTIME.

SD
Scott D.
03/08/2019
Most trusted mechanics
Miles, Andrew and Jason are quite the team. They have a new kid on the block but I forget his name. He’s cool too. They are accommodating, professional, friendly and very good at what they do. Stoked customer here! I highly recommend this shop.

Mark G.
03/07/2019
Tune for my subi
Thanks for the tune on my Forester XT as it was in great need of a tune. They were able to get me in after I came in to see what it was going to take to make run better.
Fast and efficient is the best. Was quoted a reasonable but then it changed for some reason.
It still needed it so thanks again.

Michael S.

Felipe B.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/21/2018
First Dyno
They gave me a lot of information both before and after my dyno. I am taking what they said to consideration mostly because I want to keep this motor strong for the long run. Amazing job!

Maury C.
12/03/2018
Performance mods for my Subaru
FLI was recommended to me as the go-to shop for performance mods on Subaru’s in the North Bay. I was seeking an upgrade in the performance of my 2007 WRX Wagon.
I was completely satisfied with the service I received, which was secheduled and performed quickly and at a reasonable cost.

Tommy S.
10/13/2018
Saved my life
I went in to have my front axle looked at and the FLI team found that my brake pads and rotors were in really bad shape. Turns out my axle was fine. They set me up with new brakes for a very reasonable price and I was on my way feeling much safer.