SN
Rancho Cordova, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/03/2020
Not a tundra tuner
The staffs are very friendly there. Andrew works @ the front desk. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to cars. Super fun dude to talk to. I find myself talking to the guy for an hour or two when i was there.

Miles is a friendly dude. But I am not very happy with my tune. I have a 2014 tundra with a magnuson supercharger. First initial tune cost me an arm and a leg. He charged me about $300 more compared to other shops. The tune came out very under powered and torque. I came back again with bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump upgrades but he still didn't managed to get my truck tuned. I have spoken to many guys with less modifications than my truck and then still make way more power than me. And they paid less.

In conlcusion I wouldn't recommend Fine Line Imports if you have a Tundra. Again, great guys but I am not happy with my tune. I felt my money was wasted.
Miles H., President from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Sink, we are sorry you feel this way. We were able to make 49 wheel torque and 27 wheel horsepower with the new fuel system;Β  the reason the numbers don't reflect as much change as you'd hoped was that the tires were being scrubbed off the dyno due to slippage! This is pretty good gain considering the tires could not stay on the rollers. Again, as I explained in an email every dyno reads differently. FLI's Mustang Dyno reads between 15-25% LESS then a non load bearing dyno. You have to take every dyno reading off the internet with a grain of salt. We have rarely, if ever, found competitor's (safe) tunes to truly have more power than our results. We also gave you a military discount.

Thank you for your business.

Miles Hechtman

Mark C.
Porsche 911
02/11/2018
Qualified technicians
The motec engine management still requires quite a bit of work. It was very alarming to see red hot sparks spewing from my exhaust when I drove it home
I know you guys are honest and genuine and good at what you do but we are not where we need to be

MK
Matthew K.
Saab 9-2X
04/17/2018
Very nice staff
I didn't have the perfect experience (didn't get my car back on time due to an error), but each person I interacted with was extremely nice, my car is running good, and they identified things that will need attention in the future. I'll definitely be back.

Sean C.
Cotati, CA
Subaru BRZ
06/17/2017
Knowledeable expertise and trustworthy
Customer service was well done. Constant delays and unexpected happenings was unfortunate but was compensated appropriately. Will definitely see me again!

PL
Phillip L.
Rohnert Park, CA
Subaru Impreza
01/19/2017
Great people
My car left fine but a month later the same issue came up. Trying to see if you guys can contact me and see what you guys can do thanks. 8186312886 Phillip Lam
RYAN S. from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Phillip

As we discussd on the phone. We are more then happy to check out your car free of charge. If the cause of the noise is something that is from the work we have done on your car it will be taken care of free of charge. If it is not we will let you know so you can make a informed decision. The first step is getting your car in here for a inspection.

Ryan Smith
General Manager
Fine Line Imports, Inc.

ST
Spencer T.
Cotati, CA
06/08/2020
Excellent as always
Great service and friendly as always. I recommend them when I can.

ZP
Zach P.
Manteca, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/16/2020
Dyno Tune with Miles
Dyno session on my 14' EVO X MR went as expected. Miles seems to have been very thorough and the vehicle is running safe and strong.

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/11/2020
A worthwhile oil change
Found FLI as a recommended COBB tuner. Setting up appointment was easy, the communication was prompt and courteous. Upon arrival they did an oil change for me and find something that did not belong in the oil. So the tune did not happen yet but I was happy to find the issue before the engine died on me. To be continued.

CV
Clinton V.
Novato, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/08/2020
New motor G35
Got my new motor in my G35 have to take it slow but going to be great with lots of power.
These guys do great work and really dial in your car with the perfect tune. Highly recommend them for any of your tuning mods especially aftermarket forced induction applications.

Darius L.
Volvo XC60
05/01/2020
Had a great time getting my car on the dyno. Was a great price and a great experience

Laytonville, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/24/2020
the best everrrr
Oh my galddddd l!! tlThese guys are my besties!! They did some things to my car I don't even know about. Now its the best ever. I jever thought a geo prism could run a 17 second 1/8 mile. The best!!

KT
Kevin T.
Petaluma, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
04/24/2020
They really know what there doing
Thank you for helping me with my car and leading me in the right direction

MJ
Mark J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/17/2020
Great ride and good service.
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

03/31/2020
Great customer service and extremely fun to talk to
First time dealing with these guys, and let me tell you everyone there is extremely friendly. Always willing to help and always looking out for the customers. Everyone there was super easy to talk to and get along with, they just got themselves and new forever customer!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/30/2020
Toyota FJ Cruiser
They do an amazing amount of research when there is problem. Have a lot of great ideas about working with off the wall projects.