SN
Rancho Cordova, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/03/2020
Not a tundra tuner
The staffs are very friendly there. Andrew works @ the front desk. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to cars. Super fun dude to talk to. I find myself talking to the guy for an hour or two when i was there.

Miles is a friendly dude. But I am not very happy with my tune. I have a 2014 tundra with a magnuson supercharger. First initial tune cost me an arm and a leg. He charged me about $300 more compared to other shops. The tune came out very under powered and torque. I came back again with bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump upgrades but he still didn't managed to get my truck tuned. I have spoken to many guys with less modifications than my truck and then still make way more power than me. And they paid less.

In conlcusion I wouldn't recommend Fine Line Imports if you have a Tundra. Again, great guys but I am not happy with my tune. I felt my money was wasted.
Miles H., President from Fine Line Imports responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Sink, we are sorry you feel this way. We were able to make 49 wheel torque and 27 wheel horsepower with the new fuel system;  the reason the numbers don't reflect as much change as you'd hoped was that the tires were being scrubbed off the dyno due to slippage! This is pretty good gain considering the tires could not stay on the rollers. Again, as I explained in an email every dyno reads differently. FLI's Mustang Dyno reads between 15-25% LESS then a non load bearing dyno. You have to take every dyno reading off the internet with a grain of salt. We have rarely, if ever, found competitor's (safe) tunes to truly have more power than our results. We also gave you a military discount.

Thank you for your business.

Miles Hechtman

AT
Andrew T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/03/2018
FLI_FTW
I've seen the guys at Fine Line Imports for everything as little as a simple question, to a dyno/tune, to a std trans rebuild, and I wouldn't feel right taking my '12 WRX Hatchback anywhere else. YOU GUYS EFFING ROCK!!

MN
Mark N.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/09/2021
Car drives, sounds better
They did a wonderful job! My car drives better. Is sounding great and uses less fuel. Thank you fine line imports!

David L.
Windsor, CA
Subaru WRX
01/22/2021
Great customer service and knowledgeable
Super nice and knowledgeable with excellent products and services. Made me feel comfortable with what is going to be done to my STI to make good reliable power as well as keeping on track with scheduled maintenance.

01/01/2021
Wizards
They make it happen. They’re knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I always bring my Miata to them-for everyone. Great bunch of guys. Wouldn’t take it anywhere else.

ED
Eric D.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/15/2020
Great experience.
Andrew, Miles and the FLI crew were great. Everyone was friendly, helpful and patient. The end result is exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys.

Eric

BG
Brian G.
Cloverdale, CA
12/11/2020
The people who work there
You all were informative, kept in touch, did what we needed, assisted getting car to the dealership.

Jet L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/11/2020
They know what they are dealing with.
Just wanna say thanks for Miles and his crew for taking care of my car. A great customer service and really helpful when not knowing what is going on. Really recommend this place to anyone.!

12/03/2020
Pro’s
In and out and done correctly. Very good crew. Going back as I’m sold on their commitment to solving problems.

CV
Clinton V.
Novato, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/26/2020
G35 build
FLI had a little bit of a battle with my G35 but they found the sweet spot. They were able to get the right amount of power so that the mandatory dot traction control which you can’t turn off doesn’t freak out when I put her into full boost. I now have a fully built G35 with 9psi Procharger and safe to drive. Thanks Fine line imports. Excited for my next build! Maybe 🤔 an EVO if I can find one with low miles

Jeff M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Subaru WRX
11/25/2020
Great Shop!
As a first time customer with Fine Line Imports I was impressed with the staff and quality of work performed on my ‘17 WRX. Andrew and Miles both bring forth a wealth of knowledge and are highly transparent about the services performed and are great guys to talk to regarding performance modifications. I will definitely be bringing my Subaru back for continued services with FLI. Highly recommend this shop for anyone who is looking for top quality service without any catch 22’s.

RT
Robert T.
Philo, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/17/2020
Totally Awesome company!!!
Absolutely and completely satisfied with the work all the way through the costumer service we received!👍🏻👍🏻

GL
Garrett L.
Trinidad, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/13/2020
Expertise, work ethic
The team at Fine Line is top notch
Highly recommend them, they are experts at what they do and will treat you right every time.
Thanks for the recent tune....wow.

OM
Oscar M.
Covelo, CA
Nissan 240SX
11/06/2020
Awesome people with Great skills
They're helping me build a Monster Rb_240z

10/30/2020
Customer Service and participation is excellent
Miles and Andrew made me feel confident and comfortable leaving my baby with them. They’re car guys- and want the best for my interactions with them. I’d leave my Konig with them if I had one.