SN
Rancho Cordova, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/03/2020
Not a tundra tuner
The staffs are very friendly there. Andrew works @ the front desk. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to cars. Super fun dude to talk to. I find myself talking to the guy for an hour or two when i was there.

Miles is a friendly dude. But I am not very happy with my tune. I have a 2014 tundra with a magnuson supercharger. First initial tune cost me an arm and a leg. He charged me about $300 more compared to other shops. The tune came out very under powered and torque. I came back again with bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump upgrades but he still didn't managed to get my truck tuned. I have spoken to many guys with less modifications than my truck and then still make way more power than me. And they paid less.

In conlcusion I wouldn't recommend Fine Line Imports if you have a Tundra. Again, great guys but I am not happy with my tune. I felt my money was wasted.
Miles H., President from Fine Line Imports responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Sink, we are sorry you feel this way. We were able to make 49 wheel torque and 27 wheel horsepower with the new fuel system;  the reason the numbers don't reflect as much change as you'd hoped was that the tires were being scrubbed off the dyno due to slippage! This is pretty good gain considering the tires could not stay on the rollers. Again, as I explained in an email every dyno reads differently. FLI's Mustang Dyno reads between 15-25% LESS then a non load bearing dyno. You have to take every dyno reading off the internet with a grain of salt. We have rarely, if ever, found competitor's (safe) tunes to truly have more power than our results. We also gave you a military discount.

Thank you for your business.

Miles Hechtman

AT
Andrew T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/03/2018
FLI_FTW
I've seen the guys at Fine Line Imports for everything as little as a simple question, to a dyno/tune, to a std trans rebuild, and I wouldn't feel right taking my '12 WRX Hatchback anywhere else. YOU GUYS EFFING ROCK!!

Mike G.
Novato, CA
04/23/2021
Great experience!
Miles was super knowledgeable and they were very accommodating and answered all my questions.

David L.
Windsor, CA
04/18/2021
Great products that are hard to find without ordering online
I get my oil here now and filter I’ve gotten motul in the past and now I got PTH as well as the STI “pink” oil filter and love it! They’ve done my tune and fuel system upgrade as well and I’m still beyond happy with it!

SA
Susan A.
04/16/2021
Car checkup
They always answer and explain any of my concerns

BV
Ben V.
Willits, CA
04/15/2021
OHLINS onmy STI
Miles and Andrew recommended the OHLINS road and track coilovers when I needed my struts replaced... I couldn't be happier, slight ride height adjustment, firm but very planted feeling, fantastic improvement !!

SA
Susan A.
04/05/2021
Great at what they do!
FLI is great at what they do.

Sebastopol, CA
03/04/2021
Best import shop around
quick, efficient, and very helpful.

MN
Mark N.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/09/2021
Car drives, sounds better
They did a wonderful job! My car drives better. Is sounding great and uses less fuel. Thank you fine line imports!

David L.
Windsor, CA
01/22/2021
Great customer service and knowledgeable
Super nice and knowledgeable with excellent products and services. Made me feel comfortable with what is going to be done to my STI to make good reliable power as well as keeping on track with scheduled maintenance.

EJ
Eric J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/01/2021
Wizards
They make it happen. They’re knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I always bring my Miata to them-for everyone. Great bunch of guys. Wouldn’t take it anywhere else.

ED
Eric D.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/15/2020
Great experience.
Andrew, Miles and the FLI crew were great. Everyone was friendly, helpful and patient. The end result is exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys.

Eric

BG
Brian G.
Cloverdale, CA
12/11/2020
The people who work there
You all were informative, kept in touch, did what we needed, assisted getting car to the dealership.

Jet L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/11/2020
They know what they are dealing with.
Just wanna say thanks for Miles and his crew for taking care of my car. A great customer service and really helpful when not knowing what is going on. Really recommend this place to anyone.!

EJ
Eric J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/03/2020
Pro’s
In and out and done correctly. Very good crew. Going back as I’m sold on their commitment to solving problems.