SN
Rancho Cordova, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/03/2020
Not a tundra tuner
The staffs are very friendly there. Andrew works @ the front desk. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to cars. Super fun dude to talk to. I find myself talking to the guy for an hour or two when i was there.

Miles is a friendly dude. But I am not very happy with my tune. I have a 2014 tundra with a magnuson supercharger. First initial tune cost me an arm and a leg. He charged me about $300 more compared to other shops. The tune came out very under powered and torque. I came back again with bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump upgrades but he still didn't managed to get my truck tuned. I have spoken to many guys with less modifications than my truck and then still make way more power than me. And they paid less.

In conlcusion I wouldn't recommend Fine Line Imports if you have a Tundra. Again, great guys but I am not happy with my tune. I felt my money was wasted.
Miles H., President from Fine Line Imports responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Sink, we are sorry you feel this way. We were able to make 49 wheel torque and 27 wheel horsepower with the new fuel system;  the reason the numbers don't reflect as much change as you'd hoped was that the tires were being scrubbed off the dyno due to slippage! This is pretty good gain considering the tires could not stay on the rollers. Again, as I explained in an email every dyno reads differently. FLI's Mustang Dyno reads between 15-25% LESS then a non load bearing dyno. You have to take every dyno reading off the internet with a grain of salt. We have rarely, if ever, found competitor's (safe) tunes to truly have more power than our results. We also gave you a military discount.

Thank you for your business.

Miles Hechtman

AT
Andrew T.
04/03/2018
FLI_FTW
I've seen the guys at Fine Line Imports for everything as little as a simple question, to a dyno/tune, to a std trans rebuild, and I wouldn't feel right taking my '12 WRX Hatchback anywhere else. YOU GUYS EFFING ROCK!!

EJ
Eric J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/30/2020
Customer Service and participation is excellent
Miles and Andrew made me feel confident and comfortable leaving my baby with them. They’re car guys- and want the best for my interactions with them. I’d leave my Konig with them if I had one.

HC
Harro C.
Novato, CA
10/20/2020
Excellent Experience!
Miles was a huge help in diagnosing some problems on my 2013 WRX. Will be going to these guys from now on!

GL
Gabriel L.
10/16/2020
Top notch
I can speak more highly of Andrew and Mike’s. They’re friendly, knowledgeable and give top-notch service.

Kevin S.
Rohnert Park, CA
10/14/2020
Pretty cool dude
Dude sure knows his stuff. I trust his recommendations, mostly because that's what he's doing to his own vehicle but also because he doesn't get paid sponsorship form the brands he recommends. Supposedly. On top of the technical expertise and honest opinion (even if it is through his jokes) I have a hard time justifying going any where else to get my STi worked on, when you pull up to the shop and there's a line up of other good lookin' subies you know you've come to the right place.

GL
Gabriel L.
09/15/2020
The best!
All of the work on my 18 STI has been top notch!

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
08/11/2020
Great Work Again
I found FLI as a gold COBB protuner. I had some intake updates on my Evo X and wanted a tune to go with it. I do most of my driving on the track in this car and high-RPM performance is important to me. FLI’s Miles helped me to iterate on the tune, add an injector package and get the performance I was looking for. Awesome job. They also installed some missing panels for me which saved me a lot of time. Great guys, love cars and love racing.

Robert W.
Tracy, CA
07/18/2020
Robs great experience
Andrew and Miles are fantastic. They deliver information very well, and manage to give me all of my options without overwhelming me and were very friendly. Very premium shop that uses high-quality parts and materials coupled with great customer service to give you one hell of a package from the consumer perspective. I will for sure be bringing my 2019 Subaru STI back here for some goodies.

07/17/2020
Excellent Service and people!!
Put a downpipe on my car and was worried of over boosting and blowing the motor. They installed an electronic boost controller in house and did an amazing tune. Car no longer over boosts!

CV
Clinton V.
Novato, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/15/2020
G35 Build
Building my G35 has been a challenge, yet fine line has been there for me every step of the way. We are very close and can wait to drive the finished product.

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
07/12/2020
Genuine care
They love Subaru’s and care for the people that own them. I get pleasantly educated about my car. I love my car and trust that they will make it perform the way it was designed to do. Thank you. Gay Jacobsen

ST
Spencer T.
Cotati, CA
06/08/2020
Excellent as always
Great service and friendly as always. I recommend them when I can.

ZP
Zach P.
Manteca, CA
05/16/2020
Dyno Tune with Miles
Dyno session on my 14' EVO X MR went as expected. Miles seems to have been very thorough and the vehicle is running safe and strong.

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
05/11/2020
A worthwhile oil change
Found FLI as a recommended COBB tuner. Setting up appointment was easy, the communication was prompt and courteous. Upon arrival they did an oil change for me and find something that did not belong in the oil. So the tune did not happen yet but I was happy to find the issue before the engine died on me. To be continued.