SN
Rancho Cordova, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/03/2020
Not a tundra tuner
The staffs are very friendly there. Andrew works @ the front desk. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to cars. Super fun dude to talk to. I find myself talking to the guy for an hour or two when i was there.

Miles is a friendly dude. But I am not very happy with my tune. I have a 2014 tundra with a magnuson supercharger. First initial tune cost me an arm and a leg. He charged me about $300 more compared to other shops. The tune came out very under powered and torque. I came back again with bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump upgrades but he still didn't managed to get my truck tuned. I have spoken to many guys with less modifications than my truck and then still make way more power than me. And they paid less.

In conlcusion I wouldn't recommend Fine Line Imports if you have a Tundra. Again, great guys but I am not happy with my tune. I felt my money was wasted.
Miles H., President from Fine Line Imports Inc responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Sink, we are sorry you feel this way. We were able to make 49 wheel torque and 27 wheel horsepower with the new fuel system;  the reason the numbers don't reflect as much change as you'd hoped was that the tires were being scrubbed off the dyno due to slippage! This is pretty good gain considering the tires could not stay on the rollers. Again, as I explained in an email every dyno reads differently. FLI's Mustang Dyno reads between 15-25% LESS then a non load bearing dyno. You have to take every dyno reading off the internet with a grain of salt. We have rarely, if ever, found competitor's (safe) tunes to truly have more power than our results. We also gave you a military discount.

Thank you for your business.

Miles Hechtman

Mark C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Porsche 911
02/11/2018
Qualified technicians
The motec engine management still requires quite a bit of work. It was very alarming to see red hot sparks spewing from my exhaust when I drove it home
I know you guys are honest and genuine and good at what you do but we are not where we need to be