ZP
Manteca, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/16/2020
Dyno Tune with Miles
Dyno session on my 14' EVO X MR went as expected. Miles seems to have been very thorough and the vehicle is running safe and strong.

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/11/2020
A worthwhile oil change
Found FLI as a recommended COBB tuner. Setting up appointment was easy, the communication was prompt and courteous. Upon arrival they did an oil change for me and find something that did not belong in the oil. So the tune did not happen yet but I was happy to find the issue before the engine died on me. To be continued.

CV
Clinton V.
Novato, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/08/2020
New motor G35
Got my new motor in my G35 have to take it slow but going to be great with lots of power.
These guys do great work and really dial in your car with the perfect tune. Highly recommend them for any of your tuning mods especially aftermarket forced induction applications.

Darius L.
Volvo XC60
05/01/2020
Had a great time getting my car on the dyno. Was a great price and a great experience

Laytonville, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/24/2020
the best everrrr
Oh my galddddd l!! tlThese guys are my besties!! They did some things to my car I don't even know about. Now its the best ever. I jever thought a geo prism could run a 17 second 1/8 mile. The best!!

KT
Kevin T.
Petaluma, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
04/24/2020
They really know what there doing
Thank you for helping me with my car and leading me in the right direction

MJ
Mark J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/17/2020
Great ride and good service.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

03/31/2020
Great customer service and extremely fun to talk to
First time dealing with these guys, and let me tell you everyone there is extremely friendly. Always willing to help and always looking out for the customers. Everyone there was super easy to talk to and get along with, they just got themselves and new forever customer!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/30/2020
Toyota FJ Cruiser
They do an amazing amount of research when there is problem. Have a lot of great ideas about working with off the wall projects.

John B.
03/24/2020
Excellent place to have your car tuned.
Great place to have your car tuned, I have a 2007 335i twin turbo BMW, Miles was able to increase my HP by 40 and added 65lbs to torque. Miles is at the top of his trade, what he was able to do for me makes him number one in my book. They Treated me fair and even gave me a discount . They put up with all my questions and lack of patience. This is the place to go.

Tim S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/13/2020
Amazing Crew
Exceptional group of very knowledgeable and talented enthusiasts. Extremely friendly and easygoing and helped with everything I needed. 100% will be continuing to go to Fine Line for work on my car.

Michael S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/03/2020
Good service. Per usual.
Miles and Andrew handle business every time I bring my Subaru. The only shop I trust my STI with.

EZ
Eric Z.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/04/2020
1997 Land Cruiser Head Gasket and Major Service
The team at Fine Line did an excellent job on my Land Cruiser. It needed a head gasket replacement and 120,000 mile service, which is fairly involved. The techs did an amazing, clean job and my car runs like new. They took great care to make sure all boxes were checked off and kept me updated through the entire process. Iโ€™m so happy to be back on the road!

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/10/2019
The technicians love the cars.
They go out of their way to make the car perform itโ€™s best. They donโ€™t hesitate to talk frankly and find the highest quality parts that will last. โค๏ธ

Ron C.
11/11/2019
Knowledge knowledge knowledge
They are totally into cars their knowledge of Suburu is way up there they drive their own and work on them and race them
Friendly and helpful always