01/01/2021
Wizards
They make it happen. They’re knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I always bring my Miata to them-for everyone. Great bunch of guys. Wouldn’t take it anywhere else.

ED
Eric D.
Petaluma, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/15/2020
Great experience.
Andrew, Miles and the FLI crew were great. Everyone was friendly, helpful and patient. The end result is exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys.

Eric

BG
Brian G.
Cloverdale, CA
12/11/2020
The people who work there
You all were informative, kept in touch, did what we needed, assisted getting car to the dealership.

12/03/2020
Pro’s
In and out and done correctly. Very good crew. Going back as I’m sold on their commitment to solving problems.

CV
Clinton V.
Novato, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/26/2020
G35 build
FLI had a little bit of a battle with my G35 but they found the sweet spot. They were able to get the right amount of power so that the mandatory dot traction control which you can’t turn off doesn’t freak out when I put her into full boost. I now have a fully built G35 with 9psi Procharger and safe to drive. Thanks Fine line imports. Excited for my next build! Maybe 🤔 an EVO if I can find one with low miles

Jeff M.
Rohnert Park, CA
11/25/2020
Great Shop!
As a first time customer with Fine Line Imports I was impressed with the staff and quality of work performed on my ‘17 WRX. Andrew and Miles both bring forth a wealth of knowledge and are highly transparent about the services performed and are great guys to talk to regarding performance modifications. I will definitely be bringing my Subaru back for continued services with FLI. Highly recommend this shop for anyone who is looking for top quality service without any catch 22’s.

RT
Robert T.
Philo, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/17/2020
Totally Awesome company!!!
Absolutely and completely satisfied with the work all the way through the costumer service we received!👍🏻👍🏻

Garrett L.
Trinidad, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/13/2020
Expertise, work ethic
The team at Fine Line is top notch
Highly recommend them, they are experts at what they do and will treat you right every time.
Thanks for the recent tune....wow.

OM
Oscar M.
Covelo, CA
Nissan 240SX
11/06/2020
Awesome people with Great skills
They're helping me build a Monster Rb_240z

10/30/2020
Customer Service and participation is excellent
Miles and Andrew made me feel confident and comfortable leaving my baby with them. They’re car guys- and want the best for my interactions with them. I’d leave my Konig with them if I had one.

HC
Harro C.
Novato, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/20/2020
Excellent Experience!
Miles was a huge help in diagnosing some problems on my 2013 WRX. Will be going to these guys from now on!

Gabriel L.
10/16/2020
Top notch
I can speak more highly of Andrew and Mike’s. They’re friendly, knowledgeable and give top-notch service.

Kevin S.
Rohnert Park, CA
10/14/2020
Pretty cool dude
Dude sure knows his stuff. I trust his recommendations, mostly because that's what he's doing to his own vehicle but also because he doesn't get paid sponsorship form the brands he recommends. Supposedly. On top of the technical expertise and honest opinion (even if it is through his jokes) I have a hard time justifying going any where else to get my STi worked on, when you pull up to the shop and there's a line up of other good lookin' subies you know you've come to the right place.

Gabriel L.
09/15/2020
The best!
All of the work on my 18 STI has been top notch!

LP
Lukas P.
Santa Clara, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/11/2020
Great Work Again
I found FLI as a gold COBB protuner. I had some intake updates on my Evo X and wanted a tune to go with it. I do most of my driving on the track in this car and high-RPM performance is important to me. FLI’s Miles helped me to iterate on the tune, add an injector package and get the performance I was looking for. Awesome job. They also installed some missing panels for me which saved me a lot of time. Great guys, love cars and love racing.