Michael S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/03/2020
Good service. Per usual.
Miles and Andrew handle business every time I bring my Subaru. The only shop I trust my STI with.

EZ
Eric Z.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/04/2020
1997 Land Cruiser Head Gasket and Major Service
The team at Fine Line did an excellent job on my Land Cruiser. It needed a head gasket replacement and 120,000 mile service, which is fairly involved. The techs did an amazing, clean job and my car runs like new. They took great care to make sure all boxes were checked off and kept me updated through the entire process. I’m so happy to be back on the road!

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
12/10/2019
The technicians love the cars.
They go out of their way to make the car perform it’s best. They don’t hesitate to talk frankly and find the highest quality parts that will last. ❤️

Ron C.
Sebastopol, CA
11/11/2019
Knowledge knowledge knowledge
They are totally into cars their knowledge of Suburu is way up there they drive their own and work on them and race them
Friendly and helpful always

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
10/22/2019
Easy Peasy Lemon Squezy
I don't trust many mechanics but I do trust Fine Line. They always come through. Their prices are always fair, and they do what they say and say what they do. I have been coming here for a little over a decade with my 2002 WRX, if I remember right, and have never had any issues.

Demitri P.
Nissan 370Z
08/30/2019
Amazing Customer service
Amazing customer service, very helpful and knowledgeable at what they're doing. Very informative and have amazing advice. Highly recommended place.

BE
Billy E.
San Francisco, CA
Ford Escort
08/17/2019
Great work !
Very happy, expectations exceeded.

Mark G.
07/31/2019
Had a sputtering on the car. Took it to them and had a ride along to manually input a better more Precise tune. Car works better now and at no charge.
Thank you!

JO
Juan O.
Subaru WRX
07/26/2019
30k service
Great work from the crew of FIL imports, they understood the importance of my time and got me out as soon as possible, they listen to my concerns and paid closed attention to them! Couldn’t be more happy with Andrew H he explains everything that is getting done and keeps you on the loop.

OM
Oscar M.
Covelo, CA
Nissan 240SX
07/01/2019
Great People that know wat there doing..
Had them istall a Links ECU and tune and some intercooler piping done, sounds insane and runs great 286Hp @ 6psi.. Instagram rb_240z check the car out

EA
Eric A.
Rohnert Park, CA
05/30/2019
Great place
This place is the only place all ever go for my Subaru needs. No BS, advice that's worth its weight in gold and just plain good in person customer service. They care and want you to be happy, there just good people.

DT
Dan T.
San Francisco, CA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/23/2019
Quick and easy
I moved away from Sonoma County and miss having FLI do all the work on my car now. I was able to make some time and had an oil change/check up done today. I arrived early because I drove from over and hour away and didn't want to be late. FLI was able to start working on my car early instead of having me wait like other shops have done. Thank you for the great service and keep it up.

RO
Ricardo O.
Novato, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/28/2019
Best tuner around
MILES WILL ALWAYS DO THE BEST FOR THE VEHICLE AND GIVE YOU THE BEST ADVISE. PUSHES YOUR VEHICLE TO ITS LIMITS AS MOST RELIABLE AS POSSIBLE. IVE HAD MY CAR WORKED ON FOR MORE THAN 3 TIMES THERE. GREAT SAME SERVICE EVERYTIME.

SD
Scott D.
03/08/2019
Most trusted mechanics
Miles, Andrew and Jason are quite the team. They have a new kid on the block but I forget his name. He’s cool too. They are accommodating, professional, friendly and very good at what they do. Stoked customer here! I highly recommend this shop.

Mark G.
03/07/2019
Tune for my subi
Thanks for the tune on my Forester XT as it was in great need of a tune. They were able to get me in after I came in to see what it was going to take to make run better.
Fast and efficient is the best. Was quoted a reasonable but then it changed for some reason.
It still needed it so thanks again.