Business Solutions

Manyo Motors

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
07/28/2022
Poor Service
They gave me a wrong car diagnosis, charged me for claiming that they unbolted my master cylinder and discovered it was leaking into the brake booster which...

MV
Martin V.
07/25/2022
Quality service
Front desk was a little chaotic but Manyo quickly diagnosed the issue I was having and did the work I asked for affordably and well. Will return for sure.

Ashley M.
07/22/2022
Quick work and informative!
Took a vehicle in for a pre-purchase inspection. They were quick and answered my questions. Even put together a quote for the repairs if I were to purchase...

Jesse R.
07/19/2022
Oil change and testing - went great!
I went in for an oil change and emissions testing so nothing crazy. The technician was very quick, and oil change was very cost friendly. There seemed to be...

MN
Matthew N.
07/18/2022
Alway great service
I drive an older vehicle, plenty can go wrong. Manyo always has given me honest assessments, what needs to be done, what can wait. Pricing and service are...